>W Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 4
>Syrian skies CLOSED to Coalition warplanes
>Astana:Ru, Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo parts
aim to separate rebels from IS and Nusra, movement of unarmed civis+huanitarian access
Opposition rebels did not accept because IRAN & this will 'threaten Syria’s territorial integrity'
>report:IS withdraws from Tabqa dam to Raqqa after deal with SDF, SDF denied
>E Ghouta rebel war:130 rebels dead,500 rebels+civis wounded
>Palmyra:SAA captured 4 points from IS near Talilah Crossroad
>DeZ:SAA advances as they attempt to lift siege on airport
>N Hama:jihadist suprise offensive in Wadi Al-adib area ends with no gains
>Al-Qaboun:SAA victory within days after new push, negotioations for rebel surrender ongoing
>TASS:Al Jazeera staged clips about ‘new chemical weapons’ to release soon via social networks

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/brief/6834
nzivnet.com/brief/6816
hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-04-27-ML--Syria/id-3b9e901b24a74ea6a025bb64f3aa10a2
nzivnet.com/articles/6496
sputniknews.com/military/201705051053326363-iran-drones-harass-us-vessels/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/05/pentagon-eyes-iran-north-korea-military-connection.html
nzivnet.com/articles/6549
timesofisrael.com/arab-media-reports-israeli-strike-on-syrian-army-near-border
nzivnet.com/articles/6655
nzivnet.com/brief/6749
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg
youtube.com/watch?v=iqQ4k5jkxo4
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
youtu.be/MSUmSVLgWJU
youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww
foxnews.com/world/2016/05/28/putin-warns-romania-poland-over-implementing-us-missile-shield.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every day this month is a May Day

>Report: 8 Hezbollah fighters were killed last night when their vehicle was on a mine in the western Alrota area of Damascus. Alrota is the area that touches the eastern outskirts of Kuneitra. Shuuj: Syria: 8 militia killed by Hezbollah in Lebanon

>According to reports from the Quneitra region, Hezbollah is intensifying its forces not far from the Israeli border by means of reinforcements it brings from the suburbs of Damascus, to which the western Alrota area is included.

May 5, 2017

nzivnet.com/brief/6834

>As of Saturday, May 6, a cease-fire will take effect in four areas of Syria defined as "areas in which the escalation must be stopped": Idlib, eastern Alrota in the suburbs of Damascus, Dar'a in southern Syria and Quneitra province bordering Israel.

>It is necessary to see what the forces of Hezbollah and Iran will do in Quneitra if the cease-fire agreement is signed in the areas bordering Israel. Will they continue to send large military reinforcements to the region as they have been doing lately with the intention of challenging Israel?

>Will Israel react to the crossing of its red lines in Quneitra province, which will challenge the Russians who see themselves as patrons of the cease-fire agreements in Syria?

>Should Israel use the time until the cease-fire to destroy any force that has already crossed the red lines in the Kuneitra region?

>The answer is not easy and it challenges the Israeli leadership!

May 4, 2017

nzivnet.com/brief/6816

S O O N
O
O
N

>Israel has struck inside Syria with increasing frequency in recent weeks

>The increasing tempo of attacks risks inflaming a highly combustible situation drawing in Israel, Syria and the Iranian-backed Hezbollah

April 27, 2017

hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-04-27-ML--Syria/id-3b9e901b24a74ea6a025bb64f3aa10a2

>The Lebanese news website Al-Nashra claims that the Syrian response to the Israeli attack is a matter of days or hours and that it will target Israeli military targets in the "occupied" Golan. According to the site, the preparations are under way, but are being carried out secretly and in a low profile in order to conceal the identity of the targets that will be attacked and the identity of the forces that will carry out the attack.

>The website adds that according to the same sources, the Syrian and Iranian political echelons have already given the green light to retaliate against Israel and that it has already gone down to the military to prepare it.

>It seems that the military preparations by Hezbollah and Iran and the Syrian army on the Syrian-Lebanese border and the Israeli preparations on the Lebanese border, which are discernible, lead all sides to the edge of an abyss.

>* Both the Iranians and the Syrians know that they are almost "transparent" to the Israeli intelligence establishment and that any preparations for a Syrian military strike in the Golan or anywhere else in Israel will lead the IDF to thwart these intentions and counter-military strikes against the forces that intended to carry it out.

>* - According to reports from Lebanon, any Syrian reprisal will attempt to hide the source of the real response, by using proxy forces against Israel, but it is clear that Israel will respond against the dominant entity itself.

April 28, 2017

nzivnet.com/articles/6496

>‘Bad Behavior’: Iranian Drones Pester US Vessels in Persian Gulf
sputniknews.com/military/201705051053326363-iran-drones-harass-us-vessels/

>Pentagon eyes Iran-North Korea military connection
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/05/pentagon-eyes-iran-north-korea-military-connection.html

Why do Shia shitskins like to test the patience of based white nations?
It's only a matter of time before Ir*n gets completely BTFO by the USA & Israel.

>In the past few minutes local reporting channels have reported that Israeli aircraft attacked positions of the Assad regime's armed militias in their positions in the compound of a company of the 90th Brigade in the Druze village of Khader near the border fence with Israel.

>* - Israeli air strikes targeted several Assad militia raids in a secret brigade of the 90th Brigade near the village of Hadar in the countryside of Quneitra - these reports are currently running - Israel attacked positions of the Assad militia located within the company of the 90th Brigade near the Druze village al-Hadar.

>Assuming that the report is indeed true, it is the fighters of the Golan Heights who are supposed to carry out retaliation by Iran and Hezbollah against Israel for its attacks in Damascus.

April 29, 2017

nzivnet.com/articles/6549

>Sky News Arabic, opposition forces report explosions near Qunietra, claim Israeli choppers seen overhead; Syrian military said to deny attack

April 29, 2017

timesofisrael.com/arab-media-reports-israeli-strike-on-syrian-army-near-border

>It is also estimated that the Syrian control plane, which arrived in Syria yesterday, has installed so advanced and so advanced intelligence and electronic warfare systems that they can paralyze the entire spectrum of electronic signals throughout Syria and its neighbors and allow it better operational and response capabilities if the situation in Syria deteriorates against its will.

>With the arrival of this aircraft and its accompanying equipment, Israel in particular and the Western powers on the other face a technological challenge they have not met for a long time.

>The question that questions the heads of those in the circle of Israeli decision-makers is whether these technologies can limit Israeli freedom of movement to implement the policy of the red lines that are so necessary for Israel's security?

>Very interesting and challenging days ahead!

May 1, 2017

nzivnet.com/articles/6655

>"Will the Golan be the center of the next war between Hezbollah and Israel? And the Syrian response in the coming days" strategic "? - Will the Golan be the next fighting front between Israel and Hezbollah? Will there be a Syrian strategic answer to the Israeli attacks on its territory? "

>But at the end of his article, he hints to all the Arab states that if they join together with Hezbollah in its war against Israel in what he calls "the mother and father of all Arab wars against the Jews," the last war between them will succeed, The Muslims among themselves, unite them, and end the Palestinian problem. time will tell.

May 2, 2017

nzivnet.com/brief/6749

You have nothing on M faggots

IT'S TIME!

REEEEEEEEE

Talilah crossroads when

>this idiocy again
Can you please stick to your tin foil hat threads?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ

It's been so long since I posted that link.

Lets go!
youtube.com/watch?v=EBDc2pDQgVg

fuck you maghrebi

>A Russian General coming to help in the new Deir Ezzor operation

maghrebois dindu nuffin,he a good boi just getting his jihad back on track

Polebro, are you always here? Post more Izabella and Cate

youtube.com/watch?v=iqQ4k5jkxo4

Yall niggers are getting me HYYYPED

Nothing is going to happen. Retaliating against Israel in any shape and form is not in Syria's interest and won't be for a fairly long while.

>posting noise
noice
Yeah, I'm a regular, I don't know about Izabella, but Cate is my girl!

TO DEIR EZZOR

Israel is in the opposite direction.

don't tempt a poorfag, worst korea

Death to Burguers!
Death to Kikestanis!
Death to Saudi Beheaders!

Is the Deir Ezzor offensive actually happening lads? don't get my hopes up for nothing

This is her

Tiger is already in Palmyra with some VDV, ISIS Hunters and 5th Corps

How much you reckon (((they))) paid her to do the photo shoot?

>VDV

Don't know this redhead, show me some Turkish qts instead.

o b l i g a t o r y

youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk

>VDV

> Yusha YuseefCuenta verificada @MIG29_ 35 sHace 35 segundos

>Militants report a Heavy #RuAF hit ISIS In Sokhna East Homs CS

IT BEGIN!

>VDV
45th brigade and unit vastok o boy there is going to be some removing plus the 49th VDV

Maghrebi, is this real?

>Slava desantu, cest i hvala
>Glory to the paratroopers
*favourite puking doggo of maghrebois & belgian lawgoy goes here*

It's confirmed happening.

This is going to be a huge operation to successfully carry out. Must be why there's more serious Russian involvement.

2 years ago, in May 2015, ISIS captured Sukhnah, cutting off Deir ez-Zor

1 year ago, in May 2016, forces led by Suheil al-Hassan made it to Arak, and T3 area was contested

What will May 2017 have in store for Deir ez-Zor? Find out next, on /sg/.

Well he can't answer if he's blocked

> tissue box.

Exactly.
Checked.
youtu.be/MSUmSVLgWJU

But he's not french so it doesn't apply.

what does it actually say?

For wiping away the opposition.

45 is a kind of myth. No one is sure they are or not

Yes, opposition of semen

>A Kurd
>Turkish qts
Never change. kek

No love for flying ruskies?

>implying assadits can reach deir ezzor

With the cease fire they would leave some presure from the troops to atack Isis more

its not publicly it was never acknowledged cos most of the people are chosen on on and of basis and to add to that they do clandestine operations so they don't publicly shit talk about it
you have lebed was one of the pioneers of the unit got promoted in the 2000s

Me on the left
Nah, the translation is... untranslatable?

>Hurr durr VDV aren't in Syria

The only thing we have - when 45 works the deal is finished

The funny thing is, they crashed in a house in Tartus, 5 injured and a little girl killed

Very strategic

This is the best translation I could make, I hope it makes sense.

Naynawa - Aamaq Agency :
a military source said that the Iraqi forces are receiving heavy blows in the ongoing clashes in Mushairifa and Al-Harmat districts northwest of Mosul, after the 9th division, the federal police, and the quick response force repelled a trespassing attempt inside the two districts that aimed to reach Al-Hawi near the Dijla shores.
the source added that the efficiency of the attacking units is really low since the fighting is going on in areas packed with buildings.
Until now, Aamaq documented up to 52 damaged military vehicles ( hummers, tanks, and armored vehicles) in the clashes that went on yesterday and today northeast of Mosul. No accurate information is available about the human losses of the Iraqi Army

By the way today Suheil's beard looks as perfect as ever.

kek
Seems they held the victory party too early

Did you find this report very strategical as for Dawlat al-Islamiyah standards?

I came

bad translation

I saw, i fled.

Because what?
Naynawa - Ninevah?
Aamaq - Alamaq?
Majoosi pls

How does he even do it?
I trim my beard every week and it's always a bit off.

YESSS

Genetics.

>The only thing we have - when 45 works the deal is finished
true !

Veni, Vidi, Rollinici

>ywn have a perfectly trimmed beard like Suheil.

If this is why it's a bad translation then I'm more than happy to inform you that this is how it's actually pronounced in arabic, nay-na-wah, nineveh is retarded

no
>after the 9th division, the federal police, and the quick response force repelled a trespassing attempt inside the two districts that aimed to reach Al-Hawi near the Dijla shores.
the 9th division, federal police and quick response units are the one who are attacking
>since the fighting is going on in areas packed with buildings.
not exactly what it says, it's a mixed area (buildings + agricultural open spaces)

>Hayat Tahrir Al Sham stormed today what's lift of Jaish Al-Islam ammo depots in Babsqah in northern Idlib , ending JI in Idlib
youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

>When Iran attempted to launch a cruise missile from a “midget” submarine earlier this week, Pentagon officials saw more evidence of North Korean influence in the Islamic Republic

hmmm

I wonder if there'd be as much bitching if Poland started a ballistic missile program.

>Syrian skies CLOSED to Coalition warplanes

You should clarify that this is only about so called "safe zones", areas where ceasefire will happen. Not that many groups of moderate jihadists are committed to those.

yeah you're right about who's attacking who, but in my defense the article is written in shitty arabic, could be translated multiple ways if you don't watch the news, which I don't

>Not that many groups of moderate jihadists are committed to those.
Are we looking at the same map.

someone does it for him.
arabic barbers are damn good

Its fake, like his smooth skin

GODDAMN AMERICANS

WHY did you have to name fucking US towns Palmyra

every fucking time I try to monitor Twitter I get all this bullshit

REEEEE

fu

foxnews.com/world/2016/05/28/putin-warns-romania-poland-over-implementing-us-missile-shield.html

>>>/tinfoil/

>like his smooth skin
>yfw

So why haven't the rebel done another "false flag" chemical attack? I was told they'd gas themselves again to get the US to bomb Assad again.

Because Syria's in the spotlight again and Russians clamped down hard on security.

It just means US can't go bombing it's AQ trainees in Idlib and Daara right? Russia will of course continue on

They tried, but the blyatskis exposed them and they realize people aren't completely braindead.
Not all of us, but yeah.

just the news bro

Yes, from 2016, and ones that were reiterated by Putin since we even started negotiations towards missile shield. But I guess it serves cheap sensationism and muh happenings, doesn't it.

No you retard, NO plane will fly over those territories. The Russians probably want to give the SAA a break so they can try and rush towards Raqqa and Deir-ez-Zoir becuase the SDF will have both soon.

Underrated

What is VDV?

Did you even read the agreement? Russia will continue bombing Al-Qaeda whenever it sees fit.

I'm not exactly positive that they will stick to the ceasefire. There might be a some... a lot of fighting within rebel groups. Between more and less moderate beheaders. Deal is between what remains of somewhat moderate factions of FSA and regime, those somewhat moderate factions of FSA don't have most guns on rebel side.

VDV WPERJOT
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
Ruskies, paratroopers.

YOU.TAKE.THAT.BACK!

Jokes aside, you're probably right.

>a sovereign nation tries to mimick your weapons to defend themselves from you
>pic related ensues

That's the idea really. The deal is fairly simple on the rebel side: remove Al-Qaeda or get bombed alongside them.