Ok Sup Forums what the FUCK are the kikes up to?

Do you see a pattern here? All these pop stars extremely changing their personalities,this just isn't right!
>from Black lives vandalism to WE WUZ BABY JESUS N SHIEEET

>deformed tranny on crack to country girl

>Disney whore to rehab daddy's girl

What is (((their))) next step? i don't like the feeling of this at all

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7783997/miley-cyrus-cover-story-new-music-malibu
youtube.com/watch?v=lX6g_cm2rM4
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VbJnN8l3A
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's called marketing

could they be trying to blend pop culture with conservatism to captivate the average dumb american to the left?

They need to sell a new style of outfit. We can use this to our advantage if we imply a narrative to it. If we add a moral overtone we can convince the sheep to reform.

they smell the blood in the water, now watch how all the normies follow suit and suddenly degeneracy isn't "cool" anymore

whoever did'nt listen to pop music until now probably wont be buying this with change.

That would be fantastic unless it goes too far and drives people to the wrong religion.

you're not from here, and you are trying too hard to reinforce your subversive ideals into the fringe so that we can meme them into reality. Please get in your party van and leave.

What, you mean that fashion and pop culture aesthetic changes over time?!?

We just went through 80's nostalgia, prepare for the 90's. That hat style by Lady Gaga in particular was big in the early 90's.

this

we're talking about them, aren't we?

who gives a shit their music sucks balls

they might be trying to reduce the righteous anger at degeneracy by toning it down. they probably realized that they were pushing too hard so we ended up pushing back harder. Unfortunately I think at this point it is too late since enough people are on to (((them)))

[regarding Miley]

"Do you want your dudes to be dudes?

Not even. That really grosses me out. I always get in trouble for generalizing straight men, ’cause straight men can be my worst nightmare sometimes. And I’m with a straight dude. But he’s always like, “Well, don’t call me that!” I ask him sometimes, “Do you like being a boy?” And he’s like, “I don’t really think about it.” And that’s crazy to me, because I think about being a girl all the time. I’m always like, “It’s weird that I’m a girl, because I just don’t feel like a girl, and I don’t feel like a boy. I just feel like nothing.” So when someone’s too masculine, that really grosses me out.

But then, girls really make me sad a lot of the time too, especially right now. I think fashion has taken us a little bit downhill. I can only speak for the years that I’ve been alive, but I don’t know if it has ever been so important to “fit in.” It’s not about standing out right now. Which is so weird, because it seems like for the really unique, smart kids in this generation, it’s all about standing out. I love seeing these kids on Instagram that dress fucking dope. This whole world right now is so divided, in the arts, fashion -- everything."

She also talks about being "open" as a pansexual. Still leftist crap, but not as annoying as other stuff, I suppose.

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7783997/miley-cyrus-cover-story-new-music-malibu

no they're trying to ride the trend and stay relevant

its for the same reason trump won, they don't want the frog (white) jumping out of the pot (genocide).

(((they))) already have a plan for this.
Its just like when you peel tape off of something and the residue is left behind, so you just put it back on and keep ripping it off until all the residue is removed.

They got too extreme and couldn't pull people in.
So now the celebrities are going to act normal and conservative to bring in more normal people while still keeping their old fans.
Then they will start the extreme and "omg outrageous" act back up and the new fans will follow along.

it's called trends

I would unironically fuck lady gagas boipucci.

And its going on since forever. Madonna is a good example. The transformation of Michael Jackson is another.

The Beatles didn't have mop tops and wears suits for long either.

The sheep are so easy to herd that once they reform they will switch to the next fad. Its useless. Worth it to try though. Maybe a few could get pilled but I have low faith

Maybe Sup Forums scared them off

>Do you see a pattern here? All these pop stars extremely changing their personalities,this just isn't right!
i dont watch tv brasil
wtf how can you afford that

The kikes are still the same.

Look at this new music video from Disney.

It's time for Darwin to wipe the slate clean.

These people are a festering bacteria.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX6g_cm2rM4

Good point. The thing about (((their))) narrative is that it depends on an expertly crafted series of lessons in the form of Standardized Education, Mass Media control and Central Banking control to make sure (((their))) narrative is the one presented.

The internet caught them off guard and now a generation of whites who grew up hating themselves know (((who))) taught them to think that way.

Even (((they))) can't just put that genie back in the bottle. But they will try.

its simple and i know too much.

we are experiencing the largest rise in interest in the industry towards nationalism and white power we have seen since the 1930

google trends shows some of the picture

women are getting angrier and angrier as they find out feminism was the curse, not the solution

they are taking away the targets of the rage intentionally so they can set them on MGTOW, Mens rights, and other conservative groups

the reason is simple, those groups arent backed by kikes for the most part and even the stupidest person paying attention when the bottom falls out of SJW will notice that the kikes are behind it

over the next 10 years, the kikes and their deep state partners will try to take over the nationalist and white power movement. they already tried with the alt right but it is failing as their marketing managers cant create cohesive narratives on the threads here.

i have watched an you lash out at everyone except fbi user, source user, and a few other anons that have provided real information.

in short, you are being setup as the patsies ala the Macron election and excuses are being made as you have moved from a useful fire to a wildfire

if Sup Forums like a virus can corrupt all of the new influx like it has historically given the influx of foreign contaminants, we enter into a new stage where it appears one of three things happens

1. Sup Forums destruction of the WW2 narrative begins toppling countries and it gets marked as a national security threat by multiple countries in an attempt to divide and conquer

this is happening in france as a test run. you can fight it if you choose and if you do:

2. /pol destruction of the deep state's ability to make any narrative ends with the deep state of the world shutting you entirely down with shilling or outright lawsuits

this has also been triggered. this is far more dangerous as you will all become splinter cells and then their will be 100 of pols. the containment board is not a joke.

3. Sup Forums gets facebookized through a slow disintegration of the memes it was harnessing.

less and less of the board will be original content they melt it. so very literally you are in a meme war to bring your funniest and most profound memes to fight and you have to also bring quantity.

Getting ready for the antichrist

Read the book of Judges.

Basically, they know that they can deviate as far degenerate as they want within a certain amount of time without invoking the wrath of God.

They also know that they can be forgiven of their sins.

They use their few years to infest the minds of the average citizen, and then wash their hands of their disgusting lifestyle and propaganda. They walk away clean and our minds are forever dirty.

Spiritual warfare.

They achieved their goal.

The generation they poised are yet to grow - like seeds; those corruptions are yet to manifest.

We're going to see in the near future, an even more degenerate generation

They follow trends.

The current trend it's artificial.

Get attention now and show people that you're a decent human being later.

If you die in between, that's your fault.

Country/Folk music is just getting really fucking popular and capitalists gonna capitalize.
It started a resurgence for whatever reason.
A lot of great indie bands were folksy, so I'm not sure (((they))) had anything to do with it.
This is all just a reaction to market trends.

I'm not really OP btw

skinny jeans loose jeans dirty jeans skinny jeans loose jeans dirty jeans
>repeat 6 million times

That's the purpose of tats though. They try to clean up their image, but they'll always be trash.

>“Do you like being a boy?” And he’s like, “I don’t really think about it.” And that’s crazy to me, because I think about being a girl all the time.

I'll never understand this level of insecurity about your identity

Its like she's trying so hard to be unique she's never happy just being herself, and she fetishizes and idolizes people who don't obsess over their identity

I hope this means the culture is changing.
Marketing is a complex mix of what the people want vs what they try to program people to want.
But ultimately they have to cater to the customer, and maybe the demands of the customer is changing.
I posted this Carls Jr ad with kinda the same concept a couple weeks ago
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VbJnN8l3A

>And he’s like, “I don’t really think about it.”
>And that’s crazy to me, because I think about being a girl all the time.
>I’m always like, “It’s weird that I’m a girl, because I just don’t feel like a girl, and I don’t feel like a boy. I just feel like nothing.”
These people's ideology doesn't even make sense in it's own self contained vacuum.
Do leftists just have no ability for constructive critical thought? Or are 'liberal' people's brains being hijacked?
It's gotta be something.

That's goddamn wonderful, the degeneracy is being squeezed from this great nation like water from a sponge.

Let us not forget that our forefathers, The GI Generation, had to see the degeneracy of the 1920s comes and go before they fought to make our country the greatest nation on the planet. The cycle comes back around, and Americanism sprouts anew.

People always crave somehting new

Deprevity and degrading sexulization of everything has been ongoing.

We are basically just a few steps away from full blown incest/pedo/animal sex/orgies being accepted.

How else to you spark the peoples desire for new??? Well you go back the other way.

Did I just go back to 1987 what the fuck?

It's Hypernormalisation. Constantly displaying contradicting messages to create a confused, alienated populace.

They'll make women hate themselves more for falling for that degenerate shit, rather than having a great family. Then they will laugh at the dwindling population replacement rate, with the Western populations being slowly replaced by a population that will be just happy with the gov throwing a roof over their head. A demographic which will forever be theirs. They don't give a fuck about you, you be replaced or have you genes assimilated, it's over, look at Western birth rates and cry. Faggot.

This.

Also this.

It wouldn't happen to be people just growing older and changing would it?
Na the Jews are up to something.

They're desperate, they can smell their own death, and the noise they make will be a warning to the rest.

We JC now.

>decline of Western civilization

oh youre one of those people
>kids these days only listen to (C)RAP!
>I can show them some REAL MUSIC!

Exactly.
It plays out in real life when you go to church and see a girl being so nice, after a night of heavy drinking and fucking random guys.
Suddenly this or that bible verse actually supports degeneracy, these old men from the days of the pinnacle of our civilizations were actually degenerates and that's how they built society. Now you can do whatever carnal things you want and still feel like a good person, if you can supress that twinge inside. Trust me gentile, these historic geniuses you admire were geniuses because they took drugs secretly! Trust me gentile, God WANTS you to experiement with your genitals! Just read this out of context verse I'm misquoting!
It's all bull. Never trust them.

WE WAZ KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

paradigm shift

The celebs the 20-30ish grew up seeing being degenerate. Now, they are portraying grown up behavior to stay in touch with the fan base after fucking our generation for years.

Gotta admit that when she doesnt look like your average brit woman, she's kinda pretty.

But as this guy said Its just another jew meme.

>What is (((their))) next step
babies, time for babies

And I'm proud to be an American...

this. They see a return of 'conservative' values going mainstream in the next few years. They are capitalizing on it much like controlled opposition.

Propaganda, as the public's mind changes the so called celebrities must adapt to remain relevant.

Marketing shifts like these signal the second stage of a culture shift.
Marketers are far more re-active than pro-active to youth culture and most will be trying out some kind of "new-conservative" strategy in the coming quarters.

Perhaps the pop stars in question are just older and wiser and find there quirks of the past retarded now. Probably fucking not but I have hope!

Please this

They can't push their political narrative and have adults take them seriously when they act like stupid sluts.

Or maybe he just doesn't listen to pop music made for teenage girls? I mean seriously, what kind of grown man listens to Miley Cyrus or Beyonce? Gaga had some good songs, and maybe Beyonce did too over a decade ago, but how you gonna give someone shit for not listening to them today?

Also, that guy posted a pic of Paul Westerberg, so I'd say he has better taste in music than you.