Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGYRArH_w
youtube.com/watch?v=RKapUWxTvWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slide thread

*tips fedora*

Kike.

>Christian and still believe in evolution with no contradictions
>If I'm right in the end, I go to whatever heaven might be and live in luxury for eternity
>If I'm wrong, I'm dead and won't be able to give a fuck
>If an atheist is right, they're dead in the end and no one gives a fuck
>If an atheist is wrong in the end, they go to whatever Hell will be for eternity
>I'm winning no matter what
>Checkmate atheists

SORT

Believing in God doesn't exclude reasonable belief in evolution. The people who wrote Genesis weren't scientists. Scientists didn't even exist in many disciplines.

>he's an atheist
>he thinks he's american
standing in a garage doesn't make you into a car

the ancients knew, but the material and spiritual worlds didn't used to be completely separate, which locked in place when the sphinx met the constellation Leo

>americans
>christian
Your fucking founding fathers were a bunch of fedoras. One was a FUCKING MASON. America is the beast of the apocalypse, you are the ANTITHESIS of what Christ wants.

According to "smart" people, those "inner fish" in the picture you posted evolved for no reason out of rocks which spent 7 billion years floating through a deadly radiation-soaked vacuum.

Here is the series of events which degenerate atheists want you to believe happened:

1) A giant explosion happened for no reason when a wave fluctuation happened and caused an imbalance between energy and negative energy (LOL) which spread countless trillions of tonnes of material over 13 billion light years in diameter.

2) All of this protomatter arbitrarily separated itself in to groups for no reason, all the light gasses formed stars and all the heavier elements formed planets and rocks.

3) After several billion years of being a deadly environment which is hostile to life and amino acids, some rocks evolved in to amino acids in this toxic environment.

4) Over a billion years those amino acids collected together and arranged themselves in to DNA for no reason.

5) This DNA was bacteria and this eventually evolved in to fish.

6) The fish decided that it was too easy swimming in water, so half of them decided to flop on to land and see if they survived.

7) Half of the ones that survived out of water, mated and bred with each other and grew legs and lungs.

8) Fast forward a billion years and fish evolved in to dinosaurs, and then dinosaurs evolved in to birds.

9) A few monkeys randomly got larger brains and discovered the art of making tools for the purpose of tribal warfare.

10) 200,000 years after this, le black science man and Bill Nye the Bachelor of Engineering Guy are making TV shows while dancing around like buffoons to teach people they are stupid animals who are alive for no reason and are a collection of biological cells governed by random electrical impulses in their brains, yet they somehow are superior to Christians and have better morality, even though they change their opinions every single year and would accept Islam when their life is threatened.

Right cuz fish randomly decided to jump out of the sea and die for millions of years until they developed small limbs and lungs. That doesn't sound like a survival plan to me.

>one was a FUCKING MASON

And a Christian. Washington was explicitly and actively involved in his church.

Jefferson was a deist. Adams was a unitarian Christian. Only atheist among our founders was Paine, and calling him a founder is a massive stretch.

christ was a jew born out of cuckoldry

>Your fucking founding fathers were a bunch of fedoras
that's just a jewish funded lie,
name the founding fathers you think were fedoras
the only one i know of was jefferson. and he was deist, not atheist

>Says the cuck who's spent his whole life floating on a rock through a deadly radiation-soaked vacuum.
Also there was only hydrogen and helium at the start
Also plants made it outside of the water before fish did

Psalm 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

derision
dJˈrJʒ(ə)n/
noun
contemptuous ridicule or mockery.

buffoon
bəˈfuːn/
noun
a ridiculous but amusing person; a clown.

How many clowns can you see in this picture?

Evidence of God is all around us , the laws of physics are like his brush strokes. When I see a cloud moving in the sky I see God

Deists still reject God you fucking retard. And Franklin was a mason. Masons are closet satanists.
Also:
Thomas Paine:
“The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Christ in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally payed to the sun.”
Washington himself was for (((religious tolerance))). Your founding fathers were a bunch of degenerate crypto kikes.

>hey guy, stop mocking me, PLANTS EVOLVED FROM BACTERIA FIRST!
>that TOTALLY makes our theory not retarded!

this nigger "under god" shit was added like 60 years ago

the founders weren't down for this shit

>'The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.' That was ratified by the United States Senate without debate unanimously in 1797."

treaty of tripoli

>deists still reject God.

Do you have no idea what deism is? They certainly reject Christ, but they believe in God.

>Franklin was a mason

That's debatable, but possible. Still also a deist. In fact, all masons are REQUIRED to be deists. And they aren't closet satanists. You should join a chapter and actually learn about it, nothing satanic, just strange and boys clubby.

You said that fish went on to the land because it was too easy living in the water. There was a reason, there was food on the land already. I wasn't giving you proof of evolution, I was just correcting your misconception so that you can more accurately assess the theory of evolution.

>Deists still reject God you fucking retard
they believe He exists, they just think he doesn't give a shit about us or meddle in our affairs

Why do people think if Christianity is wrong God doesn't exist? Or that if they somehow disprove Christianity they disprove an intelligent creator?

How can plants grow, without an atmosphere?

How did the earth get a finely tuned atmosphere out of 7 billion years of infinitely-expanding random gasses and dust particles?

Yeah, the fish got a gut feeling about land containing plants and food, right?

How did they learn to hold their breath for years, though?

Fuck off kikes.
When we talk about God we mean the actual God. Not some pagan bullshit. So congrats, your founding fathers were a bunch of pagan faggots.

>not wanting to escape the jaws of Middle Devonian placoderms

>In 1879 John Fordyce wrote asking if Darwin believed in God, and if theism and evolution were compatible. Darwin replied that a man "can be an ardent Theist and an evolutionist", citing Charles Kingsley and Asa Gray as examples, and for himself, "In my most extreme fluctuations I have never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a God.
Darwin was not an atheist.

>letter john adams sent to appease a bunch of muslim pirates is somehow definitional to america
nah

>The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God. --John Adams

>Without religion, this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in polite company: I mean hell. --John Adams

>The Christian religion is, above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity and humanity -- John Adams

>Suppose a nation in some distant region should take the Bible for their only law book and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited. . . . What a Eutopia – what a Paradise would this region be! --John Adams

Says the Catholic heathen lmao

Thanks for the reading recommendation user. I'm going to get this book today.

Jefferson, along with most of the other so called Deists was actually more or less an proponent of natural theology. He, and the other, more or less unanimously believed that American was supported by Divine Providence. Such a view is not compatible with Deism.

The word Deism was not used in American at that time, so ascribing such a view to them is speculation at best.

Says a faggot

>How can plants grow, without an atmosphere?
Algae.
>How did the earth get a finely tuned atmosphere out of 7 billion years of infinitely-expanding random gasses and dust particles?
The Earth's atmosphere isn't "fine-tuned", it's constantly changing.
>Yeah, the fish got a gut feeling about land containing plants and food, right?
I mean it's possible, but do you think that the vikings had a gut feeling that there was land across the Atlantic? They just went and got lucky.
>How did they learn to hold their breath for years, though?
They didn't, the ones that were blessed by mutation that were more able to breathe on land were able to get more food from it and had more energy to reproduce more fish that had more ability to survive on land

>requires exact, intricate, in depth proof to believe (or in this case, understand) evolution
>believes in god
>inb4 muh faith
You're the worst

>but Swedes are atheists

>Algae.
So algae jumped out of the ocean to breed on land?

I feel half sad, half smug, just reading your silly theories. You've been deceived, which is really sad. But you're also rejecting God and being punished for it.

Did those 10 steps of evolution trigger you? That's essentially what you believe. Finely-tuned life life for no reason, out of everything which happend for no reason, over such a long time that absurdly impossible changes happen.

You know when you post those anti-christ pictures taking biblical scripture out of context and misunderstanding it, in an attempt to ridicule Christians? Well I'm not even taking those steps out of context. It's what is taught. You know how you laugh at scripture and call it fairy tales? Well when a person breaks down the big bang atheistic view of the world, it's infinitely more incredible.

Believing is god makes you stupid.
no wait its the other way around, being stupid makes you believe in god.

>"christianity is some nigger shit" -ben franklin

Look at all these jumping plants.

>atheists literaly worship bones
You faggots are basicly pagans.

Nope, because you're believing in God for your own selfish gain.
Won't work.

>finely tuned life for no reason
>absurdly impossible changes
Take an intro bio course again and pay attention this time

>being stupid makes you believe in god.
That's why we need religion, otherwise the idiots would become hedonists.

People who believe in God are fucking stupid. Yeah, I'll say it.

It cracks me up seeing athletes pray at a football game... like... they seriously think God is going to influence a human sporting event?

All the shit that's going on in the world and God's going to pay attention to a motherfucking football game? Forget the starving people, he's fuckin' gonna help you win a game of football! *makes the jacking off motion with his hand*

Shit's so fucking stupid. Religion was just an attempt at explaining the world before we knew how it worked. People looked up and saw white fluffy clouds, people looked down and saw red, fiery magma. These became Heaven and Hell.

People who believe in God are no better than people who believe in palm reading and tarot cards and shit. None of that shit is based on reality.

It's inspiring how they can make the 5000 mile journey to the middle of continents.

*epic inspiring music playing*
*celebrity voice narrating its jouney*

>typical atheist making shit up

As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and His religion as He left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see. --Benjamin Franklin

The body of Benjamin Franklin, printer, like the cover of an old book, its contents torn out and stripped of its lettering and guilding, lies here, food for worms. Yet the work itself shall not be lost; for it will, as he believed, appear once more in a new and more beatiful edition, corrected and amended by the Author. (FRANKLIN’S EULOGY THAT HE WROTE FOR HIMSELF)

The managed to climb a volcano, I don't see why given millions of years they couldn't travel 5000 miles.

Thats like saying we need cancer because it might kill a future hitler some day.

>The managed to climb a volcano
Algae are multitalented, it seems. I always thought it was just 1 of billions of plants that floated in water, not some intrepid mountain-climbing explorer ancestor of most living things.

He was also a FUCKING MASON.

Hell doesn't exist, they will probably have to go through life again until they find their way back to god. Damnation is Separation from God. It says as much in the Bible.

When I piss, I see shit. I'm saved!

No, we need a future Hitler.

>lol lake of fire is just a methaphore

>Hurr durr ignore that my nonsense was retarded.

"I don't know about these things, so anyone who does must be stupid."

Nice logic, moron.

The managed to climb a 2500m volcano, I don't see why given millions of years they couldn't travel 8,046,720m.

Except the creation myth in Genesis contradicts evolution and in the book of Revelations it is said that anyone who adds or disregards parts of the Bible will go to hell.

>shit comes out of my penis
maybe it wouldn't if you'd stop fucking men in the ass, sodomite

*Christcuck* not God, learn the difference

i grew up catholic so i'm really good at making up fake stories and spreading them by "oral tradition"

Go visit the rhynie chert in scotland and you can get an idea of what the colonization of the land by plants looked like. Very simple, small things that were little more than photosynthetic stems. Its hard to wrap your mind around a time when soil wasn't a thing yet.

We are fortunate that the formation hasn't completely eroded away yet, its a fascinating hydrothermal spring deposit from the early devonian where the some of the first vascular plant colonists are found in the geologic record.

r/atheism again?

Atheists hate Pascal's Wager.

the mask at the edge of reality isnt ammused by your faggotry OP. oh yea your going to get it and not some fairy tale hell where you get butt fucked by pan looking guys oh no you would probably like that...

you get erased from the time line. "next pass" you will have never been born. so live it up while you can

What verese(s)? Cite your sources.

christians should too
it was part of a larger apologetic work that wasn't completed before he died
on its own, even the dumbest fedora can point out its flaw

>Believe in christian god
>Some other god hates you for it and sends you to hell
Pascal's wager idiots seem to forget there's more than 1 religion.

Pascal's wager is a good idea if there's only Christianity, but there's hundreds of religions.

I'm on mobile so it's tedious to get the verses so I'll assume you're familiar with both the creation myth and evolution in general. If you really want the verses I can find them after. But just to show my point:

According to evolution and science first came the solar system then the earth stabilize and so on to them make way for life to emerge, first in the oceans, then on land then in the air and there's millions of years of death and ruthless competition.
As for the Christian creation the earth came first on day one, then the atmosphere, land and the oceans on day two and three, then the sun, moon and stars on day four, day five is sea and air creatures, day six is land creatures and humans. One important note is also that the first death (and evil) came when God made clothes for Adam and Eve after they ate the fruit which contradicts evolution's millions of years of death, bloodshed and illness.

Whichever you believe they have different order for the cosmos and for the start of life so you cannot fully believe in both, you can try to synthesize both but that would mean ignoring or modifying the Bible which isn't very christian as far as I remember.

Nice (((CGI))) (((Dr. Schlomostein)))

1. Something does not come from nothing. There had to be a first cause of the universe as matter and energy does not simply arise out of thin air.
2. Since the universe must have been created ex nihilo, what type of being is capable of that? Something only that resembles the God of the Bible. Something with incredible power and that stands outside of time.
3. Creation is and must always be a conscious act. No inanimate object or lower form of life can create. Only man (created in God's image) has the power to create. Create worlds, split atoms, and so forth.
4. Ergo, the universe was created as a conscious act of will by an omnipotent being.

If you simply parse the Book of Genesis, what's being described is very similar to the Big Bang.

Finally, I do believe in evolution for the most part, but believe that evolution was done for the purpose of laying the ground for mankind, a sort of spiritual playground. Since God is outside of time and very patient, the 3 billion years it took for humans to evolve may seem like an instant to him.

Your idea of "nothing" is very different from a physicists idea
youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGYRArH_w

Something can come from nothing, if there is nothing then there's nothing to prevent something from appearing there. You're using the laws of physics where there is something (our universe) and applying those to before the universe. Also as far as I understand something does come from nothing and it's why black holes die, it's called Hawking radiation.

The Bible says nothing at all like the big bang, the order is all fucked up, it's kinda sorta like evolution in that life appeared in stages but the timeline and order are again different from the Bible than evolution.

Also why do you assume there was nothing, the big bang is a useful theory when talking about the first nanosecond of the universe but it says nothing of what came before, there's the big crunch and the big bounce as theories of what came before though, you should check those out.

>if there is nothing then there's nothing to prevent something from appearing there
nothing doesn't mean something.

>"nothing stopped the german advance from sweeping across belgium"
>"oh good, i'm glad it was stopped"
>"but it wasn't stopped!"
>"you said nothing stopped it!"
>"that's right! nothing stopped it!"
>"well that's what i said! it was stopped! and it was nothing that stopped it!"
>"no no no i meant that it wasn't stopped by anything!"
>"why didnt you say that in the first place!"

nothing (non-being) has no properties, being able to create would be a property

"We must in my opinion begin by distinguishing between that which always is and never becomes and that which is always becoming and never is. . . . everything that becomes or changes must do so owing to some cause; for nothing can come to be without a cause. . . . As for the world--call it that or 'cosmos' or any other name acceptable to it--we must ask about it, the question one is bound to ask to begin with about anything: whether it has always existed and had no beginning, or whether it has come into existence and started from some beginning. The answer is that it has come into being. . . . And what comes into being or changes must do so, we said, owing to some cause." (Plato, Timaeus 27-28)

Krauss doesn't have a clue. Even if there are multiple universes (no evidence of that) there must be some originator of all of it. Again, how can something come of nothing? There is nothing in science we've ever observed that even remotely gets close to that.

>the universe is infinite
Infinity violates every physical law we know of. Infinity is a myth, a placeholder. Only God has a claim to infinity.

The Big Bang may not have been the absolute beginning, but at some time there was a beginning. I know you'll try and argue about relativistic time and so forth but that's distinct from sequential-ism. Einstein never said you could jump ahead or go back in time.

Not to say it's not an interesting thing to study and I'm sure that there is more to it than the Big Bang alone. However, until we discover physical principles that allow the creation of ALL THE MATTER IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE from a single point of origin without any conscious act then I will reserve a place for God.

Beyond that, there is something unique and different about humans. Humans alone appreciate beauty. Humans alone have complicated languages. Humans alone have the creative spirit. Why? Just our big brains?

>Even if there are multiple universes (no evidence of that)
youtube.com/watch?v=RKapUWxTvWI
>Again, how can something come of nothing?
Watch the previous video.
>There is nothing in science we've ever observed that even remotely gets close to that.
You're cherrypicking local observations.
>Infinity violates every physical law we know of. Infinity is a myth, a placeholder. Only God has a claim to infinity.
See above

There
is
no
evidence
of
multiple
universes
or
string
theory
or
m
theory

theoretical physics is about as legit today as gender studies

Nothing isn't the thing that is creating, but the fact that there is nothing allows for something to take place since there is nothing to prevent something from happening.

Why do you assume a beginning? By our understanding of our own lives and what we create it seems obvious in human terms but for the cosmos it might be entirely different. I'm not saying there was or wasn't a beginning, I'm saying I don't know and simply slapping God everywhere you don't know is called the god beyond the hill, why assign supernatural properties to something you don't know? Moreso why go for jewish filth instead of religion that is less contradictory with evolution or the big bang, or why not go with your ancestors religion?

Also humans aren't the only ones to have emotions, elephants have deep emotion and mourning rituals for their peers and humans, they also care for species and individuals beyond their family unit, octopus have good intelligence and can learn well but due to how they reproduce they've been held back mostly. Human language is unique to us because we alone have the vocal apparatus and intelligence to have it, some species have the vocals but not the intellect (birds) and yeah our big brain is exactly the reason why we have all those complex emotions, languages, memory and creativity, what else would it be? A soul unproven to exist?

>Nothing isn't the thing that is creating, but the fact that there is nothing allows for something to take place since there is nothing to prevent something from happening.
so then you admit the first part of the sentence i quoted from you is incorrect?
you explicitly said
>Something can come from nothing

I can walk like an ape
Talk like an apre
do what a monkey do
God made man
But a monkey supplied the glue

I would say miscommunicated, I meant "something can become where nothing is" not that the nothing is creating.

I'm not going to continue pretending like we can have an intelligent discussion if you're going to refuse to work with anything but half the facts. I've spoonfed you minor resources that you can expand into further reading but this conversation has become pointless if you have no interest in enriching yourself.

>assume a beginning
Because everything has a beginning that we've ever observed, and because the Bible says so. Since infinity cannot exist outside of God, there must be a sequential order to the universe.
>slapping God everywhere
I can't say 100 percent in my rational faculty that God of the Bible is real or the only acceptable faith, but it's something I believe based on my intuition from reading Scripture and feeling that God has made this divine revelation and covenant. It's beyond the rational mind. Materialists think this is folly, but I believe they are foolish and arrogant in assuming that the "universe" is observable and understandable in all its facets by creatures, wrathful wretched creatures at that.
>why Jewish filth?
God is far greater and just and righteous than the petty, man-centered deities of heretical faiths. His Power and Glory is all around us and has raised up our people to great heights because we believed in Him (until recently).

You just link YouTube videos of Lawrence Krauss, an atheist. If you really look into theoretical physicists they are at an intellectual dead-end when it comes to the origins of the universe, at least insofar as their theories are in any way connected to observable, experimentally provable reality.

Those ones that are dying? I see them.

You can partially replicate it using PCR technique desu senpai.

>something can cause itself into being
that's even nuttier, it would have to exist causally before itself existed to create itself

God is okay with that to a certain degree.

>I'm going to regurgitate bite-size atheist criticisms because I'm a follower who can't think for himself.
>But religious people are stupid.

Very true. Anything past Newtonian physics is basically worthless.

Again going by human life to measure the universe, also "the Bible says so" isn't that circular logic?
How is your jewish God righteous? He claims to love everyone infinitely yet will punish for eternity anyone who doesn't worship him? The pagan gods weren't perfect and they didn't claim to be and that was also a good warning of how bad someone can be to humans, even if more powerful they're not perfect. Also he didn't raise anyone, we raised ourselves despite Christianity telling humans they are wretched and should apologize for existing. Even parents are more forgiving, loving and kind that your supposed perfect and all loving God.

If you want a religion Christianity is about the worst one to choose from along with Islam. At least Jews didn't cuck themselves with a foreign God and also have nationalist and natalist values embedded into their religion unlike the globalist and "all humans are equal" of Christianity.

>something can't come from nothing
>OH EXCEPT YAHWEH HE ALWAYS EXISTED AND IS OUTSIDE OF TIME LOL AND AS FAR BACK AS YOU CAN THINK (INFINITY) HE JUST ALWAYS EXISTED HAHA SO I WIN

>OH EXCEPT YAHWEH HE ALWAYS EXISTED
that's "coming from" you goofball

You didnt create yourself, and you are not in control of the majority of your bodily functions. To say theres no god or outside force that designed this is kind of ridiculous.

that's not*

>we raised ourselves
part of our sinful nature is that we think we are sovereign instead of God. Even though we rebel against God and are ungrateful to Him, he has still reconciled Himself to us through the sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross, in a loving act of Grace (undeserved forbearance of our trespasses). God has said that even though we rebel and disobey him (as you are doing right now), he will forgive us and grant everlasting life, even though we don't deserve it. Being that we are sinful (separated from God's perfect will by our fallen nature) God has said that's okay, just repent and accept Jesus Christ died for our sins.

It would be like a king completely absolving all of his subjects after each and every one of them rebelled against him and tried to depose him, even though he was the most perfect and just ruler imaginable. Such Grace is not a human attribute.

>something can come from nothing
>Except God!