Happy now, Sup Forums?

happy now, Sup Forums?

Your larping as upset leftists has resulted in a man losing his livelihood. Is this what you wanted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Children shouldn't be exposed to lewd.

But that guys show is terrible

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
Take that you pseudo-Catholic.

HAHAHA Yes

Next John Oliver

I wasn't aware the FCC actually had real power.

This is retarded. You know how much this blows in the faces of republicans if nothing comes of it and how much a "hero" colbert becomes?

Imagine if he said Hillary was a cum bucket for Saudi.

Sounds fake.

>pseudo-Catholic

Sorry guy, he's full fledged catholic nowadays.

Live by identity politics, die by identity politics.

*hysterical laughter*
damn, this is good
SO MUCH WINNING

>implying it wasn't actual upset leftists who got him in deep shit
We were just celebrating his fuck up.

omg this is textbook fascism wtf you fucking retards

>b-b-but free speech!
>MUH FREEDOMS

lmao ameritards

Should have stuck with larping , his writers were decent at that. Just shit nkw.

Is he being sodomized in hell by flaming dildos yet?

If not, than I am not happy.

Freedom of speach doesn't mean freedom from consequence.

Why yes lets hope they fire him and he only does some podcast.

Checked

If you're a public network like CBS, you can be charged heavy fines.

They already are heroes for calling him names.

It's almost a guide on how to get a promotion in hollywood and the entertainment business right now.

He needs to die from suicide

Nothing will happen, nobody actually cares.

Trump has abandoned the meme-magic that got him elected and his winning now wears thin.

>the FCC has launched an investigation
What? What is there to investigate? The man made an edgy "le drumpf" joke. I mean, I'm happy this sack of shit is under fire but I don't get it.

>Investigation
So it's nothing.

Don't get me wrong, Colbert is a leftist piece of shit, but I believe firmly in the 1st amendment. If CBS wants to fund this trash, I'll continue to not watch CBS unless it's for the basketball tournament.

If a talk show personality had shit on Hillary during the campaign like this and then got investigated or reprimanded, you'd be up in arms.

Let's not be hypocrites, no matter how big of a faggot Colbert is or how terrible his show is.

This guy is close friends with John Podesta.
He's a pedophile apologist.
Something very wrong with Stephen Colbert.
>Very wrong.
>Extremely wrong.

That's a bingo!

I don't agree with the methods, but he had a taste of his own leftist medicine.

This place has become the establishment, you alt-tards are fucking pathetic

They can lay down heavy fines and even revoke permits for public broadcasting.

No authority over cable/satellite/Internet though.

If Trump said something like this, the left would have a nuclear meltdown.
So why defend Colbert?

Except that's what leftists say you fucking Swede.
I thought this board gave a shit about free speech so why go after Colbert?

1 done, dozens to go

THIS, he always gave me pedo vibes.

Fpbp and checked.

Has anyone gotten tired of this timeline yet?

fpbp
verified

Where's the tweet, nigger.

Current Year Man, say your prayers.

"Cock" is an acceptable word after 9 pm, per FCC regs.

They can't do shit.

FPBP
CHECKED
/thread

Either censorship is abolished or censorship is a loaded gun we all get a turn to use however we like.

I am all for taking the bullets out but as long as there are people desperate to keep this power in their back pocket then others are going to exploit it.

Hand me a paper banning the fcc and I'll sign it. Until then #firecolbert

The right can never again complain about PC culture... You guys are a bunch of faggot sjws.

>Colbert said a mean word!
>PROTECT ME, OH BIG GOVERNMENT

lmao

I agree with these digits.

>If a talk show personality had shit on Hillary during the campaign like this and then got investigated or reprimanded, you'd be up in arms.
>Let's not be hypocrites, no matter how big of a faggot Colbert is or how terrible his show is.
You aren't allowed to say bad words or particularly lewd things on non-cable TV though. It's not that you can't insult the president, it's that the FCC can fine people that use foul language on non-cable television or radio.

Is homophobia, e.g. hate speech, allowed by FCC regulations?

Holy mother of kek

Trump is also the president, Colbert is not. Now if it was a republican talk show host who said something similar, that would be different.

>"cockholster" is a bad word!
>I'M TRIGGERED

You mad nerd? We are the Jews now

If anyone had said hillary's mouth is only good for being george soros' or putin's cock holder , on national tv , they'd be dead.

fight fire with fire

none of us actually care about some hack's comments; it's just hilarious to turn SJWs' shit against them

Yes. an FCC investigation under Trump will turn Colbert into a demigod to the left.

Then let's come together and ban censorship completely.

>Your larping as upset leftists has resulted in a man losing his livelihood. Is this what you wanted?
yes, this is exactly what we wanted
may leftists tremble at our approach, for we are der juden now

>meanwhile, the next thread over

also
>investigating
so literally fucking nothing. it's not a fucking embezzlement case.

>what is bill o'reilly and morton downy, jr.

satire si protected under the first amendment and absence of libel must be proven by the plaintiff.

deal with it.

>you want a shitty rich comedian to lose money? what's wrong with you!

you are fucking stupid dude

That's a quote from a black woman you racist misogynist

oh I'm fine with it, I'm just curious how Colbert will present his blatant homophobic slurs as satire.

I am not triggered, just pointing out what the FCC is. I think they're censors and shouldn't exist but they do exist and they don't like bad words on public broadcast.

>People thinking Sup Forums or "the right" are legit upset about homophobic slurs

Yeah, alright. #4 means nothing.

>must blindly oppose trump
>must virtue signal about faggots
libshits must overwhelmed with dissonance right now

hahahaha this meme it mehmet

How does this podesta guy have so much clout? He's a literally who to normies but his hands are everywhere in elite politics and television.

yes, now kys

put me in the screen cap

>what is bill Oreilly and Morton Downey Jr.?
Two guys who are too controversial for current year television?

I wish you faggots would actually read the articles instead of spouting nonsense.

>“Traditionally, the agency has to decide, if it does find a violation, what the appropriate remedy should be,” he said. "A fine, of some sort, is typically what we do.”

mlpol.net

>livelihood
Yeah, because he doesn't have enough shekels.

Um racist and sexist much?

>pol follows the literal rule book of the left but not self aware enough to realize pol theyre sjws

Yea nigga! Fuck that privileged whitey.

The attention Colbert was getting from Sup Forums was never about getting the government involved, are you retarded? It was all about getting the left to turn on their own and pointing out their extreme hypocracy, and it succeeded, german cuck. That's what's called consequence.

>but I don't get it

He used a homosexual act as an insult even though he's always been critical of people using homosexual acts as insults. He's being held to the exact same standard that he helped perpetuate. It's called poetic justice. A much tastier dish than social justice.

no archive link so I didn't bother
even so, this isn't a blow to Colbert's career just because the FCC got involved-- what he said was homophobic to a lot of leftists and that's going to dent his career as well

Um faggot much?

What the fuck happened to pol?

>Is this what you wanted?
Well, not JUST this.
I think we need to go further.

Isn't he still pro abortion and gay marriage?

>What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=CeejAcQePQA
it's a meme you dip

>satire si protected under the first amendment
Profanity on public broadcasts is not.

This is what makes me feel ambivalent about Colbert. I don't want to hurt one of the few unafraid practicing Catholics in Hollywood. He even has a priest on the crew, I believe.

Kimmel is also a Catholic but I'm like 90% sure he's non-practicing.

>I'll engage in hypocrisy and double standards if it serves my goals, but I still get to pat myself on my tits because I feel superior to liberals while I accuse them of hypocrisy and double standards!

lmao

Numbers Unite!!!!
Looks like the real deal boys.

5x5 mother of fuck, this has to be significant

Literally no one cares except for a handful of circle jerk faggots on pol.

You won't defeat PC culture by adopting PC culture. All you are doing is letting leftists call us hypocrites.

For what? Maybe a fine which the network will pay?

このバカwww

They're investigating, but they say he's likely to be fined.

We hate leftists because of their ideals, not their tactics.

I caused this... picture relevant.

>If a talk show personality had shit on Hillary
We don't deal with "ifs" here because. If we did then your argument would be invalid because I can easily say "If your mother swallowed you instead of taking you in her cunt you wouldn't be alive to shitpost like you're doing now so your view is invalid.

>p-please don't use our, I mean t-their tactics against us, I m-mean agianst them

Are you worried we use them better than you?

fpbp

>You won't defeat PC culture by adopting PC culture.
at this point leftists have been using scummy methods to dispose of people they don't like for so long with barely any repercussions
i don't mind at all if we use their own tactics against them, so long as we draw the line at violence