Why is fentanyl suddenly such a hot topic on this board? are there really that many heroin addicts here?

why is fentanyl suddenly such a hot topic on this board? are there really that many heroin addicts here?

is this another anti-white agenda backed by the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Opiates are tearing through whites in suburban, rural, AND urban communities like a hot knife through butter. If you can't come to terms with that simple fact, I don't think you want to "save the white race".

>wahhh why is fentanyl so triggering
Because dumbass motherfuckers can't handle their drugs like responsible people
t. Cancer patient

It's a fad drug just like cocaine.

You go rid of a perfectly good thread making this post.

It's tearing up "white suburbia". Getting mixed in heroin and causing alot of overdoses. Our civilization is crumbling at every corner

It's in the news, often.
Most city retards, probably know 2 people it's killed in the last 12 months.
It's killing hundreds of people, you massive retard.
People usually converse about epidemics, Timmy.

It's good stuff.
It's not our fault kids get their hands on our toys and kill themselves.

It's no different than the argument on guns.
>But guns are legal!

So is Fentanyl

>But not without a prescription!

Not an argument.

It's not a fad drug idiot, noone is purposely demanding fentanyl. It's being cut into heroin without the user's knowledge

>degenerate heroin usage on the rise
>CIA pours fentanyl into the market
>degenerate druggies accidentally overdose and die
It's honestly a pretty great plan, about as close as you can get to based Duterte in the first world.

>first black president elected
>immediately afterwards an "opioid epidemic" begins to ravage predominantly White areas of America

Pretty sure this was Obama's idea of revenge against White people for releasing crack on the black population in the 80's.

It's not like that.

Fentanyl is lab perfected Heroin, when taken orally it's amazing.
Death is caused by shooting up unmeasurable amounts.

We need to put this into meme spotlight

The federal government added poison to alcohol during prohibition to panic the public into avoiding it.

Why do you think it's "suddenly" in everything?

Don't do opiates, they're a waste of time.

it's a topic of discussion because it appears Big Pharma is leaking illegal fentanyl onto the streets in an effort to kill off all the opioid addicts to prevent them from suing Big Pharma for selling them the heroin to begin with

also it is a commonly known tactic to bring illicit drugs like opium into a country to destroy it

I only know the fentanyl lolipops they have in hospices and the patches

Fentanyl is not poison, it's just stronger than regular smack and cheaper.
Dealers cut heroin with it to turn $12k into 240k overnight.

It's a very good drug but also very dangerous.
The reason junkies OD is because dealers have no idea what they're doing and cut it too strong, then the customers with weak tolerances kill over.

It's honestly the perfect drug when dosed properly.

without typing a wall of text i'll try to get to the point.

I was unfortunatly in with the wrong crowd for years in NY growing up and i've done my fair share or drugs, I had a party house in high school also that was very popular.

There was no such thing as heroin until after we went over to afghanistan to kill sand niggers because of the false flag known as 9/11, the cia took over the opium trade and I saw it first hand. People who swore they'd never do heroin and shit on heroin addicts etc. ended up being junkies and dying. I've never seen such death growing up.

Occasionally i'd have a close friend every few years kill themselves because such is hte nature of drug use, I guess, but once heroin was big and people started going to dirty doctors to supplement it was on. I would say those who committed suicide earlier on were addicts, but at that time in our lives we were just eperimenting and trying shit out. We hadn't been in it long enough to be considered addicts.

I've seen a lot of close friends die because of dirty drs and heroin. I realize they are almost two entirely different subjects, but maybe you're right, it's just another jew tactic.

they wanted to give me this when I gave birth to my son

i said no and pushed my 9 pound aryan baby with NO drugs

this, all it takes is a couple of grains of it to od

Many of whom I speak of were from upper middle class neighborhoods. I've since moved to a white trash inbred hell hole of a place and I neverknew waht actual white trash was until now. We only cracked jokes and laughed at the occasional poor person we knew/saw.

This place is a gigantic inbred shit fest, but at least I work where there is not one nigger and I rarely see niggers. This planet needs a good cleansing.

It's only fair for china made fentanyl to destroy millions of anglo american lifes.
After all chinese got their ports bombed for refusing to trade in british opium.

>after we went to Afghanistan

so Obama, basically

Blame the Chinese.

"China White" heroin is α-Methylfentany/fentanyl. Its been around and very popular for a while

>here was no such thing as heroin until after we went over to afghanistan to kill sand niggers
And you sir are 100% on the money.

In 1976, it began to appear mixed with "china white" heroin as an additive. It was first identified in the bodies of two drug overdose victims in Orange County, California, in December 1979, who appeared to have died from opiate overdose but tested negative for any known drugs of this type.[2] Over the next year, there were 13 more deaths and eventually the responsible agent was identified as α-methylfentanyl.

Most/all black market fent comes from shady labs in China

Americans didn't do that to the Chinese, the British did.

Please explain to me how the Chinese got into the drug trade. I haven't exactly seen a lot of Chinese or Chinese-American drug dealers in my time (none, actually). There is however a lot of American drug-dealers, many of whom work with the FBI, CIA, and DEA.

I'm sure China sells that shit online though, but that's only a small percentage of the supply.

Afghanistan CIA heroin operation sounds much more likely.

Bush baby. you know the Bush's made their money buy booze running during prohibition and Arms dealing.

Because it's only the best drug ever! You haven't lived until you've ridden the flakka flame at least once!

>Disclaimer: you may not live. And even if you do, there's a real chance someone you got high with has already eaten your face off.

That's totally wrong. While they're both opiates"heroin" is something on it's own. The cartels have just got their hands on the recipies to make fentanyl and are distributing it mixed with their heroin and the are people who are taking heroin are overdosing because of the fentanyl resulting in death. It's basically weeding out hardcore heroin addicts and making new ones even more addicted.

Take a good look

Fuck. most people aren't honest here. I know the crowd you come form. Don't get comfortable in this crowd, it's not that different it's just digital crack.
Good luck, user.

That's a supply drop, either to a platoon or company outpost.. Notice the USPS care packages and all the MREs?

>Fentayl is "lab perfected heroin"

Zip up that cock-caddy you call a mouth, you moron.

Diacetyl-Morphone is "Lab perfected Heroin"
Fentanyl Citrate/HCL is a completely synthetic opioid that is hundreds of times more powerful than Heroin and acts SOLELY on CNS based Opiate receptor sites in the spine, and brain ONLY.
Unlike, Oxycodone, Morphine and Heroin.

Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Flakka is not fentanyl. Not even remotely similar.

Notice they are hunkered down in a dope field.

You people need to go back to school. The president isn't elected, they're groomed and selected. It doesn't matter who the talking head on tv is at all. The people that rule over us control every election since i've been alive you are missing the point. I'm pretty sure I said after the war on terror started which would make bush with him and his fathers ties to cia entirely relevant.

Maybe they got a big chunk of change from it, as i'm sure they did by setting it up through their connecs. Keep researching and pull your heads out of your asses. Democrats=republicans, they are controlled by the same people, or stay asleep it's much easier.

I'll never understand dumbasses spouting off about drugs which they know nothing about. These are the assholes that od though so nothing of value lost

We need more fentanyl in the heroin supply, maybe dump a bit in the cocaine as well. Kill as many degenerates as possible.

(Copy Pasta)
The revival of opium harvesting (banned by Taliban) was one of the two reasons for which occupation Afghanistan was planned by the Zionist elites in US government in December 2001. The other reason was to bring Caspian Sea crude oil to Haifa refinery via a pipeline upto Pakistan's port Gwader through Afghanistan.
Most of drug trafficking is controlled by Russian Jews and Israel has been known as the Heaven for such criminals. Even Israeli government ministers have been involved in this lucrative trade. Captain Gonen Segev, the former minister of Energy and Infrastructure (1995) in Yitzhak Robin’s cabinet and member of Israeli Knesset – was arrested in April 2004 for smuggling of thousands of Ecstasy tablets from Amsterdam to Israel.
Kyrgyzstan's billionaire Jew, Alexander Machkevitch, is a close friend of country’s dictator Nursultan Nazarbyev and member of many Jewish lobby groups working for Israel’s interests in Central Asia and Africa. He owns the lion-share of oil industry in the country.

That's because the Taliban use it to fund their agenda you tinfoiler. The US isn't subjecting Afghan farmers to grow more opium for the US population, that is a dumb fucking conspiracy

Fentanyl is extremely potent but it has a short high and relatively long half life meaning its easy to overdose on. We should saturate the drug market to kill off degenerates

Opiates of all kinds are surging in popularity in white neighbourhoods because whites are generally getting poorer (with poor white working-class people becoming dramatically poorer and struggling in virtually all statistical indicators). I'm from a poor neighbourhood in London and I've been an on-and-off opiate user for nearly three years. Rent is unaffordable, no jobs except sub-minimum wage "gig economy" zero-hours bullshit, and even with a degree you stand little chance of pinning down a long-term job on good enough wages to keep you in adequate housing. This doesn't explain fentanyl's upsurge but that's only being noticed because of a general rise in opiate use.

Well in that case, fuck fentanyl.

Still recommend doing flakka until your so hot as to strip naked tho.

this is literally happening right now in Vancouver. Along with high cost of real estate we may finally get rid of all this fucking scum.

>fentanyl
Proven cure for heroin addiction with zero relapse

Golden triangle for one.

>dumb fucking conspiracy
Kys, This government has had its hands deep into drug money. That is no secret.

I would hope chinks are also a target

>why is fentanyl suddenly such a hot topic on this board?
This is the first thread I've ever seen about it. Dafuq are you talking about?

Who gives a shit it's eugenics in action that kills off the weak willed and degenerate it's also tearing through nigger hoods but no one notices because nigger areas have always been like that

You do realize that back in the days leading up to Vietnam that China was running the world Heroin market through their Triads in
>The Golden Triangle (Laos, Cambodia N. Vietnam area
which at that time produced 80-90% of the worlds opium base (used by mafias AND Pharma Crops alike.

French Pharma Giant Ely-Lilly (just Lily at that time) owned the patent for Hydrocodone which is the #1 most prescribed medication IN THE WORLD.

The Chinese used the Norks to lock down the region and strongarmed France... this caused the
>need to liberate the freedom-loving Vietnamese people from the evil yoke of Communism
and then we went into Vietnam.

Same shit with Afghanistan... what a joke. All the families in the British and Dutch East India maritime legacies and their American Branch families are the worlds leading dope traffickers.
FFS, The Bush Dynasty (and the other 1st gen "Skull & Bones" families WERE FOUNDED BY THE CHINESE OPIUM WARS!!!

Get learned son...

Yo, Fent is crazy. Dealers cut their smack with this shit and kill tons of people.

>Why?

Because if they cut it JUST right, it gives you a mind-blowing high. Then every fag on the block is like "This guy has some DOPE shit, go buy from him."

But dealers don't know how to cut it so as not to kill people.

Now think about this:

There are people cutting H with Carfentanil
>What's that
Elephant tranq

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

Actually when someone dies off of dope other junkies usually seek out the Dealer that sold the person who OD'd the dope
T. Ex junkie

mm delicious fentanyl

this guy gets it.

I've never seen anyone bring up the ecstasy smuggling and it's a proven fact.

I wonder why the elites use x, I guess it's the only drug on the planet that makes you feel good no matter how crooked, distorted, and corrupted your soul is.

Keep it up brother.

Dug a fortified position and sandbagged it.
Pic is from the back of a helo that dropped shit.
HooooAhhh

I agree, but i've lived my life by that value for years and it is one thing that has kept me going until now. I guess I need certain qualities and values to convince myself to sustain and keep on keepin' on. I'm as brutally honest as they come.

I wish someone gave me that advice three years ago, now i'm hooked, but I can take it or leave it. I've gone months without it and no ill effects. I work seventy hours a week usually so the time spent researching on here and eight chan could be wasted downloading and watching tv "programs"

I guess I could go hiking by myself or shopping? Honestly if it wasn't for my ability to diagnose and repair cars on the side, i'd have no other life besides work since I moved. Not to mention i'm very good at it, judging by the amount of comebacks over the course of 12 years since i've done side work.

As easy as it is to drop shit off, It is just as easy to pick it up.

>

I live in Ohio and anyone else who lives here can probably sympathize with me on how fucking bad the heroin issue is here. I really hope there's a Narcan shortage so all of the fucking junkies just die already. Shit is getting out of hand

>HURRRDURRRRR INJECTING BLACK SHIT INTO MY VEINS IS A DISEASE!!!
Sure thing you weak-willed degenerate piece of human garbage. What's that, does my comment make you angry? Lmao go inject some fucking fentanyl and forget all about it you fucking junkie piece of shit.

I'm allergic to the stuff, makes my blood itch.

Now it's everywhere i look like junkie scum when i have to write it on forms so the doctors don't won't give it to me as a painkiller

Nah just some pissed off cartels purposefully tainting batches

For reference.

I hope this chart keeps skyrocketing and then plummets once all of the Junkies have finally gurgled on their own vomit to death.

>Opiates are tearing through whites in suburban, rural, AND urban communities like a hot knife through butter. If you can't come to terms with that simple fact, I don't think you want to "save the white race".

Bullshit. White trash don't count.

Chronic pain, legitimate chronic pain that's irreversible, is common and as the population ages will increase. Odds are good most who read this thread will have some variety and autism is no defense against entropy.

It's a fake distraction pimped by the media over other causes of mortality and morbitity. The people Fentanyl kills don't matter. Smart people matter. Everyone else is just meat and so what if they make the adult choice to croak early?

If you have self-discipline you can take opiates for chronic pain for many years with no ill effects. I'm proof it's quite practical. (I don't take Fentanyl, it nauseates me. I use oxymorphone at night for severe pain. I bear it during most days depending on how my upper back and neck behave.)

I'm tired of a few cunts ruining access to useful medicines for the rest. Piss on the junkie white niggers. Far, far more people have their lives severely disrupted by legitimate chronic pain.

>Our civilization is crumbling at every corner

You sound like an angry sheboon. Civilization is for those who CHOOSE to be civilized. Opiates don't kill anyone who matters.

>It's killing hundreds of people, you massive retard.

In a country of over 300 million that's background noise.

Hospital borne infections far more people but there's no delicious DRAAAAAAMA so it's ignored.

>here was no such thing as heroin until after we went over to afghanistan to kill sand niggers

Drug fads come and go. Smack was huge before you were born and then dropped off as coke became popular. Coke got expensive so shitty meth took over for a while. Now smack is back.

White people aren't stupid enough to do crack so they had to create a drug that makes you feel like god to defeat our superior genetics

The problem is people are lazy. They are unwilling to research stuff and do a bit of math, and a dash of logic. I know dudes from 2nd Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, They were there and they saw shit. I did the research and validated it. Here is the kicker just about all branches of the service know this shit was shipped back here.

The governments crackdown on over-prescribing is fueling the fentanyl and heroin epidemic.

They cut off patients and drug addicts that buy patients pills. Pills dry up from the market place. People in legitimate debilitating pain turn to heroin or buy street pills. White collar drug addicts who would never use heroin turn to it because there is nothing else and they are weak minded.

The lack of real pills in the market place has created a niche for fake pills laced with fentanyl. It is extremely dangerous to take these and people overdose all the time.

If they wanted to stop the opiate epidemic they would treat pain patients, prescribe them reasonable doses, instead of cutting them back to 75%-100% of their previous prescription.

Its fucked up. I know real pain patients. My friend is considering suicide because no doctors will treat him and they treat him like a drug addict. He has had massive spine surgeries and he said it feels like someone is clamping down on his nuts 24/7.

imo they should give out free heroin with enough of that shit to drop a bear and solve the heroin epidemic and homeless problem in one fell swoop

It's revenge of the chinks.

>Not just vaping carfentanyl

You can get a lifetime's supply for just a couple thousand dollars

Please

don't

space

this

I have finals this week, and MLM shit annoys me. I respect your honesty, but don't allow people to use it as a weakness, You must be a tourist here, because most people lie.
People are "hooked" on caffine, niccotine, etc. It's just up to you, wanting to stop.
I've been there, and worse. I recovered from crack.
STICK WITH YOUR SIDE WORK, AND DON'T MAKE IT A DRUG FUELED PASSION. (don't know how caps got turned on, sry) I've been there. look into Buddhism the next time you suffer. I'm not a Buddhist but receive growth from learning.

I have a 34" widescreen monitor and if I don't space like that I will have one line running aross my entire monitor and its fucking annoying for me.

Moral panics are ALWAYS a tool of the social engineering elite. The fact that there is a real increase in opioid addiction is a minor footnote compared to what you retards will do in response.

>moral panic over alcohol
>moral panic over our precious morally-superior late victorian-era women not having the vote
>moral panic over guns
>moral panic over drugs
Every. Single. Time. You retards bite the bait and hand over more power to the kykes.

>I wonder why the elites use x

X is interesting and under study to treat PTSD.

Same here, and that spacing custom existed long before the internet.

>X is interesting and under study to treat PTSD.
I think poor Cody from the videos is going to benefit from it. After years of counseling and growing up though. It could be the exact thing that opens up his mind to humans relating to each other in love and care instead of in abuse and drama.

Moral panic over trivia obscures scrutiny of real problems.

How old do you think I am user? Don't try to rationalize the heroin epidemic to me. Its all logistics. 7 tons were found in Shitcargo. Do you know how many assholes that has to fill? That is how it use to be smuggled in, user we are talking full pallets of the shit.in 25 lb bricks. you ever try to shove a 25 lbs brick up you ass?

Retard

If you can get like an ounce or so of pure Carfentanil and you know how to dose it, you could be a junky your whole life with zero ill effects.

crackdown on doctors treating real pain patients and some lying drug addicts creates niche markets for fake chinese and mexican fentanyl pills. It is massively more dangerous and people die from it all the time.
People will get high no matter what. They will find a way to get opiates. Street pills, dark web, heroin, etc. People underestimate how fucked up your mind can be if you are addicted to opiates. People won't stop dying until doctors start treating pain patients again.

No one does fentanyl on ducking purpose. I used to be an addict and I got out right before it became a problem. And I swear it is being on pushed on purpose to harm whites. 90% of heroin addicts are white, and 90% of dealers are black, making thouuuusands of dollars a day.

>Rent is unaffordable, no jobs except sub-minimum wage

A dope habit should really improve your finances and job prospects.

also it creates more crime. More pharmacies will be robbed by people looking for real pills. Real pain pills have also exploded in price. it used to be ~

What kind of retard would have his browser window full-screen on a 34" monitor?

Maybe years ago but not since fentanyl came on the scene two years ago. They typically know what killed him after though. fentanyl doesn't even feel like heroin, just knocks me the fuck out, end up with a car full of drooped over zombies. No buz or fun or nodding just out... or dead

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil

In 2012, a team of researchers at the British chemical and biological defense laboratories at Porton Down found carfentanil and remifentanil in clothing from two British survivors of the 2002 Moscow theater hostage crisis and urine from a third survivor. The team concluded that the Russian military used an aerosol mist of carfentanil and remifentanil to subdue Chechen hostage takers.[8]

Knocks THEM not me been clean for two years

I have many tabs open at once, I also sometimes frame two windows on each side of my monitor. I also have extra space on the right to type out replys and have my thread watcher over there.

What kind of a retard doesnt own a 34" widescreen monitor in 2017? Fucking poor faggot.

Stop reading your new on Facebook.

Just don't shoot up heroin in the first place, fucking morons.

I agree. It's a learned habit. I can't stop, I wish I could, lol.
Glad I could help user

Finals; have fun going in debt to be indoctrinated into a liberal university and liberal ideology.

I have the least respect for crack smokers of them all. My friends were bad when they were addicted to dope, but when some got on crack they started stealing and became the utmost nigger scum. Not to mention it's not physically addicting.

The only time I smoked crack was when I was up snorting heroin for days and I needed something to keep me up so I could drive home. I never spent more than a hundred dollars on crack in any one given purchase and within a 24 hour period.

The only reason I ever got into heroin was from gettting ran through the ringer after a seven year relationship with another subhuman american woman. Thankfully I only did it for six months though.

I haven't done heroin since I started it's been years, unfortunately after two years off of it I got addicted to kratom.

Now I take kratom and I hope it gets banned soon, but at least i'm not doing kratom extracts.

you clearly have autism but it's around 50k total overdoses per year in the US. thats more than car accidents and definitely not background noise

Nice damage control, retard.

the biggest redpill is getting full-blown "suck some dicks to get your fix" addicted to an opioid and then mustering the raw, primal willpower to pull yourself out of the hole
it's the only way to truly find your manhood in modern society

YEAH, BOI. that's fucking great. I wasn't talking to you, or give fuck about your needs. I have something for your ignorant ass. Dryden cautioned, however, against the license of "imitation", i.e., of adapted translation: "When a painter copies from the life... he has no privilege to alter features and lineaments..."[12]
This general formulation of the central concept of translation — equivalence — is as adequate as any that has been proposed since Cicero and Horace, who, in 1st-century-BCE Rome, famously and literally cautioned against translating "word for word" (verbum pro verbo).[12]Despite occasional theoretical diversity, the actual practice of translation has hardly changed since antiquity. Except for some extreme metaphrasers in the early Christian period and the Middle Ages, and adapters in various periods (especially pre-Classical Rome, and the 18th century), translators have generally shown prudent flexibility in seeking equivalents — "literal" where possible, paraphrastic where necessary — for the original meaning and other crucial "values" (e.g., style, verse form, concordance with musical accompaniment or, in films, with speech articulatory movements) as determined from context.[12]
Samuel JohnsonIn general, translators have sought to preserve the context itself by reproducing the original order of sememes, and hence word order — when necessary, reinterpreting the actual grammatical structure, for example, by shifting from active to passive voice, or vice versa. The grammatical differences between "fixed-word-order" languages[14] (e.g. English, French, German) and "free-word-order" languages[15] (e.g., Greek, Latin, Polish, Russian) have been no impediment in this regard.[12] The particular syntax (sentence-structure) characteristics of a text's source language are adjusted to the syntactic requirements of the target language.
Martin LutherWhen a target language has lacked terms that are found in a source

GIVEN THAT THE US MILITARY IS LITERALLY THE LARGEST OPIUM POPPY FIELD PROTECTION FORCE IN THE WORLD, AND LEGAL OPIATES ARE GATEWAY TO ACTUAL HEROIN, THIS SHOULD NOT SURPRISE MANY