(he's 21 points ahead)

(he's 21 points ahead)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFYdWXZLpT4&t=6m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Macron so far ahead in polls he "doesn't even think" about Le Pen

WHY ISN'T HE 50 POINTS AHEAD

Even with the leaks, it matters not

I think Americans have a hard time conceiving how cucked France truly is. Theyre on a different wavelength than us. Macaroni could murder a baby on live tv tonight and theyd still vote for him. You were great once, France.

F

Ah yes, polls. We've learned to trust them without question, haven't we go- I mean guys?

Uncanny.

there's nothing in the leaks.

He'll crush russia once in powers though. These sneaky rats have gotten too cocky

Holy fuck I just realized how much Le Pen looks like a family friendly Father Jack.

hiding money? what, like in a box?

wtf I love polls, I remember believing the le 10 points ahead brexit remain poll

Isn't Macron an outsider? Why would we want a woman to win?

WHY AM I NOT 100 POINTS AHEAD?

>Hillary Clinton was 99 points of Donald Drumpf on November 8

(((polls)))

>We need to support who ever isn't "mainstream"
Macron is a faggot banker, and you're a hipster

polls predicted the results of the 1st round with less that 1% of MoE for all candidate (pic related)

The same polls give macron 21 points ahead

Get butthurt all you want

The angle, teeth, nose, hairline, eyes are identical.

If you don't vote for Le Pen you're a sexist. Stop oppressing women.

>_donald

Why aren't I 50 points ahead?

Hillary had a projected 98% chance to win.

What's your point?

I love how some people think Obama officially endorsing him like somehow seals the deal. That endorsement really worked out well for Hillary eh?

Couldn't agree more. Russian nationalists are also pissed off at Putin for being such a corrupt fuck.

French polls are still rather accurate.

I certainly don't. They went too far commie long ago and as such, are destined for the most absolute level of failure.

Screencap for truth.

>Voting a literal Shabbos Goy into the office of president.

>Complaining about sneaky rats.

Va t'en cul, Gaston.

I'll say it again. LePen during the debate was FUCKING RETARDED. She couldn't stop yelling, insulting, no class, no strategy, unrealistic policies, she's got to brush up if she wants to be elected in 2022

Actually read a few of these threads you dumb fucking burger. Macron is PURE Rothschilds.

his wife is 25 years ahead,if he is elected enjoy having a cuck with mommy issues who loves to be a good boy in front of authoritarian woman (merkel)
Le pen was so fucking right when she said france will be governed by a woman be it herself or merkel.
You can choose frogs

Russian NS bands sing about how they hate Putin and his crew, saying "You get a new BMW while the pension of my grandmother is barely something to survive on", or "You call yourselves nationalists, but you are false nationalists"

Yet, the polls are still pretty accurate, there was only 1 or 2 % of MoE this time

Ps if you're retarded enough to have macron you maybe won't deserve the terror attacks but enjoy the lack of consecuences that will sparkle more of them,I give a fuck since that will only serve to awaken more french,also pls es keep it down,i live just south of the border and trucks and explosions are so loud they might wake me up
(I was wanting to write macron on the truck since it looked so blank)

This guy look like ....pic

((((((((((((((polls))))))))))))))))

And how exactly is France to "crush" Russia? Just curious

>since that will only serve to awaken more french

Like that will matter in a few years when the elections are up again the Muslim population will have grown enough to have an effect on the vote.

>comparing superior french polls to burger polls

>polls

not a smart baguette are you?

You are the one living in France, you are the one that's gonna be butthurt for several years if Macron wins.

Don't be to happy, we are trying to help you, you know, fucking baguette

> superior french

dam you're so right.

A NOSE TOO FAR
>A NOSE TOO FAR
A NOSE TOO FAR
>A NOSE TOO FAR
A NOSE TOO FAR
>A NOSE TOO FAR

>polls

WE HAXOR NOW

That clip is fantastic sadly have no sound

To me it matters,then if there is an uprising it will be in neatly racial/ideological factions without having to deal with leftards or bystanders,so we won't have to hold our fire there will be just traitors and enemies, i don't care much about france as a country in care for the french,and I much rather see the true heirs of France united against the invaders than the territory collapsing

Don't underestimate your opposition.

This is how these people middle fingered:
>Brexit
>Trump
>Chicago Cubs
>New England Patriots
>Wilders (2nd Largest Seats isn't bad)

He was 21 points ahead, the leak might be late but I suspect mr.Macaroni's lead will shrink.

>Macron is an outsider
So I guess that makes me the Queen of Fucking England then.

Actually, that isn't very surprising.

>(((polls)))

But could he shoot a person on fifth avenue and not lose any supporters?

>Macron yesterday

Leaks are fake news, made up!

>Macron today

FUCKING RUSSIAN PIRATES HACKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He wasnt even trying

How much do they pay to to shill on this pathetic anime board?

>Macron tomorrow
IT'S ALL TRUE, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT A NAZI

reee shill reeeee

What's the matter Moshe? Upset we uncovered your shabbos goys dealings with our leak?

>inb4 f...fake news

Wikileaks will confirm it within 24 hours. They've already half confirmed it.

He's pretty. Hope he wins.

He looks like a villain from a 1960s hanna-barbera cartoon.

It's better without sound. Skip to 6:41.
youtube.com/watch?v=eFYdWXZLpT4&t=6m41s

I see macron took a page out of hillarys play book by calling the oppositions voters hateful and cowards.

Say what you will about the candidate his or herself but once you start accusing large segments of the population that you are poised to be governing the dregs of society you truly are a piece of living garbage who shows his true feeling about the plebs below.

This moralizing shit needs to stop, I am so tired of hearing this non-argument.

American polls used to be pretty accurate too.

muh dick

JEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you dare insult Dick Dastardly.

This.

(Hopefully)

france was never great

He looks so comfy

Slide thread

Macron leaks are real
>
Macron leaks are real
>
Macron leaks are real
>

Just by blaming Putin for this leak I am 1000% sure that you are not French.

Laughed. Love how others don't know this. Berkeleyfags.

i cant believe ive 400$ on macron back when he was at 1.80

FELLING COMFY OVER THERE LADS

>t.Ahmed

fpbp

it's like that groundhog day movie

>sneaky rats

French kys, only an american would use that expression, it's racist in french and you would know it if your flag was real.

>He'll crush russia once in powers though

Putin and his loyalists =/= Russia

Though i hope you'll guys crush Putin. Waiting for NATO troops in my town to join.

>Rothschild banker and beurocrat under previous government
>Outsider

Pick one

says who, the kike media?

Lol, haven't you learned nothing? Democracy is a fak, there is no such thing. It's all shekels and lies, just like ((them)).

ITT: Morons who don't understand France doesn't have an electoral college. Barring some sudden revelation, like Macaroon fucking little kids, he's going to win pol. It's not even close.

Trump only won because hillary is shit at campaigning and lost swing states in the midwest, just as she did against Obama back in the 2008 dem primary.

They're not the same thing. Macaroon will win.

After this is over, there will be no ((Democracy)) anymore as those who spread it will lie dead in the street. That and the Vatican burned to the ground.

Who will be able to take the happenings. Must of this place will just chimp out. Not enough red pills, not nearly enough to even start

you're probably right. But there's still a decent chance the polls are complete bullshit once again.

I feel bad for this dude. I have a feeling he was preyed upon by his teacher into grooming him into a figurehead to be used in the future. He probably isnt even aware because he thinks he's alpha because he banged his teacher and has had success come easy to him (he's probably not even aware these were given to him with his wife's connections).

Quite the intelligent campaign. Almost too intelligent.

Sounds familiar

GUYS - SERIOUS QUESTION! FRENCH user, PLEASE RESPOND.

Assuming, the leak is legit (I'm pretty sure it is) and Le Pen wins the election - is there any possibility that Hollande declares some kind of a state of emergency, makes the result invalid and lets repeat the whole election? (inb4 until the sheeple chooses the right candidate)

It was 25 this morning.

This can't be compared to the US election, you guys.

Yes, Le Pen is comparable to Trump.

The problem is that Macron is nowhere near the supervillain that Hillary Clinton was. He's a fresh-faced outsider that is attractive to young and independent voters.

That having been said, anything's possible, and I am definitely hoping Le Pen wins.

Vive Mr. Macaroni!!!

>baguettes are voting for rotschild spawn

Ahahahaha doomed country , enjoy your 700% more refugees

Macron! YES
VIVA LA FRANCE
brave voters

>WikiLeaks being a reliable source
Ayy lmao

This.
It's the 'Let them eat cake' of the modern era. A signpost of just how detached they are from their constituents if they think that almost half of the country are evil and racist.

Are you really that stupid?

wikileaks is the only reliable source, dirt eater.

Shills incoming.

>Being this cucked