What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Trumpcare? It doesn't look good to me, but I could be convinced otherwise

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Trumpcare? It doesn't look good to me, but I could be convinced otherwise.

bump

Imore like cuckcare

why?

Obama was a sneaky fucking rat an knew that once in place the his Obamacare was not repealable.

This is why Trump campaigned on replacing it, best outcome out of a shit situation.

/thread

If only that orange fuck would tie healthcare to immigration

Cause it was written by insurance companies and has like 17% approval. Analysts republicuck who voted for that is a rino and needs to go

haven't read the bill or found a detailed non-partisan summary yet

Therefore, I have no opinion on it.

Honestly don't care because I never go to the doctor for anything and am very healthy overall so I really don't care about all these obese people screaming about getting their healthcare cut off

Best outcome would be to leave it alone, let Obamacare slowly death spiral (thanks to Trump's EO removing funding for it), and then hold funding for it over the Dems' heads until they give you what you want.

... Instead, we push a shitty bill that now puts the blame for all future healthcare on US instead of Obama, give the Dems everything they want in the budget bill, and make the new Healthcare plan itself so shitty that it probably won't even pass the senate, thus pointlessly hurting House Repubs' careers for no net benefit and painting a picture of chaos among the GOP.

Best outcome of a shit situation? Which (((pundit)))'s opinions are you reiterating as your own? Because whoever it is, they're fucking stupid.

Dunno, but I have given up a lot of hope for Trump. He just isn't gonna do what he said he would, whatever the (((reasons))). Such is life.

Lol this shit is hilarious

You will certainly be young forever, retard

Just wow

Lurk moar.

Only true faggots /thread themselves user. It's like clapping for yourself or laughing at your own jokes -- you do that?

We did let the dems get away with some stuff but we still got a lot for the republicans like a massive budget for the border (not the wall though) I'm not really concerned about the health bill mainly because the media twists it so much that entire articles talking about the same thing say different things. Time will tell whenever or not this bill (and budget) will work

I hope Trumpcare doesn't pass the Senate then. Otherwise, we really are fucked it seems.

This is the mindset of everyone who is now complaining about pre-existing conditions.

Pre-existing conditions don't get coverage because if you skip out on insurance for 30 years, then get cancer and immediately sign up for healthcare, you're gaming the system. Why would an insurance company cover that kind of person?

You are the problem. You are why this system is so shitty. Good luck getting coverage when your childhood obesity starts causing chronic issues in your 40's, faggot.

I plan on dying in the marines in a couple of years, can I please live out my golden years in peace without you calling me a retard?

>like a massive budget for the border

Stop. Read the whole article next time, retard, not just the title.

That's objectively false.

The budget bill contains a provision that prevents future funding for the wall, FULLY FUNDS SANCTUARY CITIES, and cucks in numerous other ways. If you call this package a win, then it's everything you deserve. Don't bother asking for better, just smile and say "thank you" for slowing the destruction of the white race by a few weeks' worth.

You can't read what's in it. At least the fucking mandate is gone. The 30% penalty they replaced it with doesn't really matter. All those who can't afford health insurance aren't going to suddenly start affording it. Those who already can will stay on whatever plan they're on.

Will it actually fix anything? No. The medical system in the country in fundamentally broken. The only honorable thing you can do is avoid it.

To simply put it, weak will be purged, really don't want them leaching the system

any supporting documents ?

Nobody ever agitates for single payer car care for some strange reason. Nobody thinks it's outrageous that if you need a new engine swap for $5000 that OMG, that's too much, the state needs to socialize that cost across everyone because driving is a right given to you by God Himself.

Trumpcare? Did his team put the package together? I thought it was a House Bill. Isn't this a House Bill?

That's the best comedy I've ever seen from the left. You should take your act on tour.

Social bullshit
Needs to be abolished

Better than the ACA. Clean repeal wouldn't have passed.

It took you guys this long to come up with this picture. SAD!