LOUISIANA BATTLE COMING UP MAY 7TH

Don't miss the battle may 7th!

>A new, modern day, battle of New Orleans is unfolding as protestors gather to defend historical confederate monuments from being torn down by the far left leaning mayor.

>According to Jason Kessler, a journalist, activist and author from Charlottesville, Va. known for reporting on his website, which has been covered by various media organizations such as The Washington Post, The Daily Caller and The Daily Progress, “Left-wing rioters from Antifa drove to New Orleans in an armored assault vehicle, maced a woman in a wheelchair and defaced several Confederate statues.” Jason continues to explain that “in exchange Confederate supporters landed punches and knocked an Antifa across the head with a flag pole. All of this happened Monday evening on May Day,” the same day violent protests erupted across the country and in Paris.

>Events are being planned for May the 7th, where Based Stick Man (a.k.a. Kyle Chapman) plans to attend, along with Baked Alaska. Major thought leaders and Berkeley veterans are rallying their forces to defeat Antifa where ever they arise as an issue. Patriots are responding across the country as the message of freedom resonates with most Americans and the legitimate threat of terrorist pseudo-revolutionary violence has lit a fire beneath the seats of the arm chair rebels of the constitution loving class of Americans, returning to the fray to fight for freedom once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/05/05/tension-heats-up-as-protestors-clash-over-monument-in-new-orleans/
youtube.com/watch?v=3qxwdJoz1v0
dailystormer.com/the-battle-of-new-orleans-may-7th-be-there-or-be-a-cuck/
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9wvHq3eQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgat linkaruu

sisypheannews.com/2017/05/05/tension-heats-up-as-protestors-clash-over-monument-in-new-orleans/

No offense, but if any of those "civic nationalist" cucks come down here to New Orleans they are going to get blasted by a bunch of nigs with high points and .38's.

I would really advise against anymore white people coming to fight here in New Orleans. It is literally a monkey cage filled with guns. I cannot stress enough how many drunks, drug addicts, and gang-bangers with nothing to lose with shoot you here. And no one will care.

t. Mid-City resident

bampiun

Mate this is good.

civic nationalists are gunned down --> civic nationalists are radicalised into ethno nationalists

bump

It will be a pointless bloodbath. The monuments are coming down, no matter what.

New Orleans is a 70 percent nig city- its not going to change. There are more strategic battles to be fought.

Why do you live there?

I work for the federal government and this is the shithole I got assigned too

Unlucky. Stay safe.

Daw thanks buddy. I went to London and got head from a fat British chick. It was awesome.

>mfw end up into a shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=3qxwdJoz1v0

You're welcome to as many of our fat chicks as you can stomach.

fat British slags do give great head.

no one gives a fuck about these events

we are an anonymous ramen themed board of peace

>Ramen
we all know this is a Somen board user....

I flew over London at night. That was pretty awesome, but not as awesome as getting head down on the ground would have been.

Fuck you. Give no ground. Make them fight for every inch.

Godspeed, Confederates.

Antifa wont show up and just pop up again when everyone leaves.

Hop on a plane down here and fight some of the ghetto trash then here if you wanna tangle with a city with a murder rate of 55 per 100,000

>armored assault vehicle
>deuce n' half

New orlean ? I hate to say this but you guys are gonna face a shitstorm there
The town in itself smells like degeneracy from miles away
If you guys are gonna bite this one i dare to hope you can at least chew on it

This is good. All it takes is for one nigger to shoot an alt lite person and they'll quickly turn 1488.

I suppose we should warn them to be prepared then. Let a couple drug addicts who don't know how to shoot square off against personally trained militia. I will highly enjoy seeing how this turns out.

I'm two hours away, will it be worth the drive? I don't think the police will stand down like they do in liberal cities. I don't want to go if I will be stuck behind a barricade and forced to watch history get erased. I just want to smash antifa if they even show up.

Why is Louisiana too dumb to pass a law protecting monuments. Both Tennessee and North Carolina passed a law stopping any city from taking down a Confederate monument and the whole controversy died.

>88

Looks like you have to go now.

Stay in a group and stay assured you will not be overwelmed
Dress casual but practical for fights
Also, you burgers can carry weapons but try not to seem like you come for trouble

>that shopped ass

>grew up in New Orleans
>always thought, why the fuck do we have statues for those idiots?
>have wanted them gone forever

SOON LADS

What's the monument look like?

Being trained doesn't mean shit if they just walk up to you and shit you in the head.

It won't be like Berkeley. The nigs here are pretty tough.

Don't shit me, bro.

>midcity

Glorious Jewish Uptown master race reporting

Uptown here.

Tulane is for utter faggots.

That being said, at least you have slutty girls that throw themselves at dudes. I fucked a Tulane girl for a while who would call me her "goy toy".

BUMP!
They talked about it on TDS:
dailystormer.com/the-battle-of-new-orleans-may-7th-be-there-or-be-a-cuck/
CALLING ALL SOUTHERNERS!

Comfy Bywater

I swear to God they all use goy toy

Shit niggers, this is gonna get in the way of Jazz Fest. What the fuck.
Fucking this, but it would still be funny to watch.

I'm in New Orleans taking exams. If true, I'll try to be there.

Shouldn't the Democrats feel embarrassed to be associated with these anarchists?

Friendly reminder that participating in these LARP tier fag battles is probably the gayest thing you will ever do in your life, whichever side you are on.

hipster

Pretty sure the monuments are city property instead of state property, but it is gonna be fucking hilarious when they can't figure out what to do with them and they get assblasted with lawsuits

>caring about monuments to a failed traitor state

>The guy driving the Trunk is the Deputee Mayor!!!!

The guy driving the Trunk is the Deputee Mayor!!!!

>The guy driving the Trunk is the Deputee Mayor!!!!

THE TRUCK WAS ALSO TAKEN FROM THE TULANE ROTC FOR THE NIGHT. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MILITARY PROPERTY FOR THE INCREMENT OF A RIOT BY GOVERMENT OFFICIALS!

Why does Stickfag travel all over the country for this stuff?

They keep that truck parked on Carollton and Birch if anyone wants to go vandalize it

Bacchanal is top tier m8

>entirely different hairline and facial structure
>IT'S HIM!

I was expecting hipster faggot desu

Seems redundant. How many heroin addicts do you see a day?

>line around the block.

No thanks I'll just get plastered at markeys

Your cat is kawaii though

Don't quit your day job.

It's not Tulane ROTC its a privately owned truck. They park it on Carollton and Birch in Uptown near campus. Its been there for years

Fake news. Sad!

What did you just say to me you little bitch ?

Damn I got to excited about new info. I just hate Mitch so god damn much. I wouldn't put anything past him

>american confederates are now nazis

wow really woke me up

I hate to break it to you but it looks like they started early:
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ9wvHq3eQ8

This is very true, I don't want the statues down either, but this a nigger city. It is truly beyond hope and I've wanted it walled off since I was a kid. Absolute disgusting nigger filled shithole, wouldn't live there if you paid me.

I dk everyone smokes weed
Twins

If any ROTC equipment was used for a riot the head Marine in charge Captain something would literally shit down the necks of every single person in ROTC. I hate Tulane but their ROTC program is on point.

Loyola grad? or dropout?

Tulane son

Geaux tigers.

in 2017 we took a little trip along with Col. Moonman down the mighty Missisip
we took a couple pepes and a couple dank memes
and we met the chimping dindus in the town of New Orleans

Paige Bryan has blown me in my car more times than I can remember. Class of 2018

top kek small world

What ever happened to this weasel?

Nobody knows.

Being a Helmet.

Bywater bro reporting in

I just called both the Berkeley police department and the mayor's office demanding they arrest Eric clanton

Is that comfy Clouet Gardens?

Post cat

thinkin about revolutshun n dicks n stuff

Federals GFTO OF MY CITY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Confederates are literally traitors to the nation. Every monument should be stricken down.

Without us you'd be clocking 500-600 murders a year with a 20 percent clearance rate

Get your shit in order and we'll leave

The anarchist attacked the statue of Joan of arc.
New Orleans needs some amtifa blood spilled.
Also if you see amtifa members playing a tuna or trumpet smash the instrument into their mouth knocking out teeth and splitting lips.

>implying antifa would want to remove the monuments if they were traitors

Bring helmets and camera's

It's can't be traitors to a nation if you don't want to be part of the nation, and made your own, ass-mad Yankee.

>Get your shit in order and we'll leave

>implying a 70 percent Negro city can ever be in order

Good goy.

can't stop winning Sup Forums is a board of winning we really got the best winning dont we folks

Oh yes thank you so much for putting your efforts into arresting highscool kids with a six pack and non FDA approved fruit vendors on the road side. Please allow me roll out the red carpet before you take another step.

I respect your right to fuck off and do your own thing in times of trouble. We do need each other though, you need our industry and we need your military competence.

Wouldn't be the first time the Feds had to bail your asses out because you can't control your garbage city

Is the left really trying to get the south to rise up again?

Those faggots go after the confederate war memorials and they are going to awaken a sleeping hornets nest

Wish I could go. Antifa doesn't visit tulsa, so I have no commie skulls to crack.
>feelsbadman.jpg

was arrested and released on bail pending arraignment

reported for credibile threats of violence

>thinkin about revolutshun n dicks n stuff
Whatcha thinkin about ?
Oh I dunno, just antifa stuff.