Does Sup Forums like Jordan B. Peterson?

Does Sup Forums like Jordan B. Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naWWzn2fxWc
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
youtu.be/VSgv70CkAGs
indiegogo.com/projects/support-professor-jordan-peterson-s-research-media#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no
fuck trump and fuck white people

>fuck the most attractive and most successful race on the planet
You wish bucko.

And that's that.

He's okay. Not as great as everyone says he is, but okay.

This
Also inb4 that autistic leaf who failed his class shits up the thread

He's basically a centrist who sponges off his retarded subscribers even though he earns at least $300,000 a year

I really like his lectures. There's a lot more to him than a lot people think

I think he brings an interesting and nuance approach to explain complex sociological phenomena

If you look up 'ponderous' in the dictionary there's a picture of him

I liked his lectures even before I knew he opposed sjw. very wise, helped me grow. I use his advise a lot.
1. think of what you can do
2. pick something youre willing to do

THIS

Can't wait for him to be on JRE this Tuesday.

No. He's a liberal boomer moron.

Why should I like a like a liberal boomer cuck, just because he doesn't want to say crazy pronouns of neo-marxists? He literally told conservatives to give up their in-group preference to ally with the muslims, because their values align and repeated the lie that "mixed" societies would be more stable than the homogenous societies in his interview with Tara McCarthy. He is not even alt-light.

you are now acting in the same dogmatic ''they dont entirely agree with me so theyre trash'' way the Left has been doing.

Yes
Watching his appearance on Rubin now, looking forward to him being back on Rogan's show.

>clean your room
>read these few books I always mention

Thanks for the shekels
He makes $30,000 a month from patreon and is tenured. He is jewing the fuck out of Sup Forums who worship him because they never had a dad.

Predictable comment and complete garbage. He literally shares no primary core principle of ideology with me. And he's full of shit, too.

He doesn't agree with the right on anything though. We have no overlap at all.

He hates ideology so fascist and communism are out.Hes trying to unite christianity and atheism and that's divisive on Sup Forums.I like him because he has a nuanced view of the world.>sort your self out

ALTHOUGH MUCH CAN BE DISCUSSED, ISLAM IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR DISCUSSION, PAID SHILL.

>tldr: I like him because he refers to Jung and Nietzsche a lot.

In my opinion he is an important academic figure. most philosophers, psychologists, sociologists etc. are at least somewhat influenced by freudo-marxist ideas, while Peterson's views are grounded on the ideas of early psychoanalysts like Jung or moral philosophers like Nietzsche.

He is on a more like meta-level of things. Most modern ideas that are political and practical can be traced back to their Freudian and marxist roots, even those ideas that claim to be "anti-marxist" or whatsoever.

While most polticial people just think about how to organize societies, Peterson reopens the question of what really distinguishes man, thus critizising the modern mainstream egalitarist and nihilistic views, thus raising the question where mankind should head instead.

LEL
Thanks for being a fan of my work, (you) (faggot) (loser)

Pretty obvious, no one likes this leaf boomer cuck bitch boi

I miss Jordan A. Peterson

He's definitely my favorite character on Legion. 100%.

I'm gonna need a rundown

There is much validity in his life experience and clinical observations The defining point of Jordan B. Peterson, is that he speaks his truth as he knows it. There fore...

Sort your selves out user

Purple pill fag

Has anyone tried his self authoring program? I think it could really help me sort myself out.

bought the future authoring program when it was free. I have access, but haven't started. I'm like 20% sorted now!

watch the joe rogan episode for a gestalt. it gets interesting after the identity politics stuff, maybe 20 minutes in, which ironically is the only reason he got the attention to become popular.

Would it be worth it to buy it? I'm in a shitty place user. No guidance or mentors, not many shekels left. It's either that or the military at this point desu. And I really don't want to enlist.

Well, it's not anywhere near as expensive as something like counseling. If you've watched enough of his videos you probably know what future authoring is about. After watching Personality 2017 I felt way more motivated and so I never bothered, but it sounds like the program does a lot to get some people into a productive mindset. This is the 2nd time it's been free in the last few months, so maybe you can afford some chaos until then.

Thank you user.

I like his linking of classic story tropes to human experience and important lessons.

its pretty cool senpai.

IN THE UKRAINE THEY WERE MAKING POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN

yeh, I got saturated with post modern cultural relativist bullshit at uni

his ideas have helped me understand how poisonous and destructive that type of elitist apathetic cynical thinking is

youtube.com/watch?v=naWWzn2fxWc

GULAG ARCHIPELAGO
GULAG ARCHIPELAGO
GULAG ARCHIPELAGO

The Future Authoring was free with the code PEPE, but I don't think it still is.

Anyway, some user posted it on pastebin: pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

>tldr: I like him because he refers to Jung and Nietzsche a lot.
Me too

Thank you bigly for this link user. I'm really grateful for that.

Excellent rundown.

NIETZSCHE
NIETZSCHE
NIETZSCHE

A FUCKING LEAF

u guys should like him, if anything pol is blue pilled on iq compared to him

>Peterson reopens the question of what really distinguishes man, thus critizising the modern mainstream egalitarist and nihilistic views, thus raising the question where mankind should head instead.

I couldn't have said it better myself user. I discovered Jung, thanks Flip Flappers, and Peterson all at the same time and it was a godsend. As someone who has spent many years lost and only thinking about my material comfort, and no real faith, Jung and Peterson not only got me interested in psychology but also religion.

I am hesitant to speak about society in general but I do fear that many like myself were lost in materialism. I don't think the answer is just "find god" but I do think we need a whole new conversation about the relationship between people and faith. I am thankful that he has attempted to start that conversation.

He's good.

Only a professor with balls openly calls out the (((Marxist))) professors in colleges.

One of the greatest, most thoughtful orators I've seen in many years. His work is wonderful, and many people here would benefit greatly from taking him seriously.

He's good, but he seems to articulate the idea that a moderate middle of the road society can be maintained. The only time he's been even closely pressed on the idea of whites losing their lands was in his interview with Tara McCarthy.

He doesn't name the Jew, BUT to do so would be suicide. He's read Solzhenitsyn so he probably knows. So that's forgivable

THINK AGAIN, SUNSHINE

He is a very nice and intelligent guy.
Made me read Jung.

His speaking is actually not that good (not very clear is what he is saying) and many times spends too much time on a single subject

But, I enjoy his discussions and curious to see the Christianity stuff

His are the most potent redpills for leftists who haven't blocked their ears yet.

This demeanor, message, and stand standing make him a formidable opposing voice.

He is nigh-untouchable to most reason based arguments the left makes to him.

I don't have any trouble following what he says, and he fleshes out those single subjects to provide a foundation onto which he can build a later point. I am also interested to see his talks on the mythology in the Bible. He's given me a much greater respect for religion, that's for sure

We're in this together man. Now go sort yourself out.

Fuck off poverty king go ride your bike you welfare leeching degenerate

He is great, here he is summarized

youtu.be/VSgv70CkAGs

fpwp

No

There's a weird cult around him

I never really understood the power and danger of marxist ideology till I saw the people protesting against him. Finally, like a lightning strike, I understood why Marx is so dangerous and people despise him. Beyond the consequences of marxism, which are awful, I know understood what it was looked like when people divide the world into oppressor and oppressed. Peterson was the oppressor and it does not matter to those ideologues what he says or how truthful he was, he was bad and that was the end of it.

I honestly don't think the red scare was false anymore. Teaching people to divide the world like that is evil.

It's not a cult. The way people talk about him is a symptom of the modern instinct to elevate public figures to a kind of pseudo-sainthood and hang off their every word. The same thing that happened with Milo, Trump, Alex Jones etc. Happens on the left to a much greater extent because they have more celebrities. The moment they say or do something with which their admirers disagree, they will be turned upon.

As for Peterson, he has an interesting angle on why western culture and society are in decay. He's also a valuable voice against be Marxist agenda, because he actually knows the ins and outs of the horror it causes, and why it takes root so readily in the minds of decadent bourgeois liberals.

as spokesfrog, I am announcing that there is something polluted in the waters we are all swimming in

also I think it's hilarious that he's surprised mostly men are interested in his lectures and speeches.

Would not rake out of 10.

Got someone who's better?

I love him he is like a father I never had. I never cared about white nationalism though I have always been libertarian.

Who else got tickets to attend the psychology of the bible lecture series?

I'd give him 9/10 - but that one missing point is kinda huge.

Link to him saying this? Just curious. Did he expect women to be interested instead?

How the fuck is this guy our spiritual leader if his entire philosophy is predicated on the idea that the (((holohoax))) actually occured?

Professor Jordan Peterson at the University of Toronto — the professor who has been fighting so valiantly for free speech and academic freedom, and against political correctness — has had his scholarly funding cut off. His grant application to continue his academic research was rejected, for the first time in his career.

So we're going to raise his research funding for him!

100% of net proceeds will go to this research project.

indiegogo.com/projects/support-professor-jordan-peterson-s-research-media#/

Kek

Hitler did nothing wrong?

He's said it several times in his recent stuff. I don't have a specific time stamp, but I listen to pretty much all his new lectures and he's said it in almost ever recent one.
He says he thinks it's because men are resonating with his message because they have never been told to take responsibility for themselves, solve their problems, and to rescue their father (aka culture).

But the reality of it is that the saying "there are no girls on the internet" is pretty much still true outside of normal social media, so he's literally not reaching women. That and I don't think young women are even looking for something deeper or more meaningful in their lives, because they are definitely not being neglected by society, and they definitely are being pumped full of "meaning" with feminism and the other lies about having a career they're being force fed.

>He hates ideology
Except for his own liberal ideology, of course.

>while Peterson's views are grounded on the ideas of early psychoanalysts like Jung or moral philosophers like Nietzsche.
Lol no. More like Locke and John Stuart Mill like every other western liberal faggot.

Peterson is not true enough.

In his video titled "an incendiary discussion" a student asks a question about Solzhenitsyn's alleged anti Semitic beliefs and he stutters, thinks for a second then declines to answer because his thoughts aren't complete