youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it was real

RUSSIA FUCK YEAH

Found him goys

>tfw pol is always right
:,)

Russian's added all the criminal stuff.

Nothing to see here. Go to bed. Get some rest.

Haha

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

>admitting it's real

First mistake.

These fucking limp wristed cuckold fucks have no spines.

what happened?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Haha praise kek

May we wipe his ass

digits confirm

Tiddys for Ruskies

>russia single-handedly saving europe

I love you guys so much. Once nato is gone I am gonna steal a "refugees welcome" sign and change it to "russians"

Macron leaks about bribes and shit.

He wouldn't care if he was clean.

Link nigger

Who would win?
The world's current global hegemony outfitted with state of the art surveillance, deep state agents and literally James Bond tier-spies financed by Jew gold
or
a couple autistic slavs hacking and shitposting from their babushka's cellar?

HE DID IT

SAM HYDE FINALLY GOT IN

GUYZ
HELP US

HACK THIS FUCKING MACRON FAGGOT NOW AND FOUND SOMETHING WORSE

macron is just one of soros's goons .

Twitter banned #macronleaks, come up with a new hashtag

I don't think russia has anything to do with this. Stop blaming russia for every election you lose

In before he paid hollande to get his seat in the government
In before inflated votes at first turn

change the L to an uppercase i

what's the big deal? quick rundown pls

It's too late though. The French are cucks. They will just bend over and vote Macron. They are weak.

>exposing me as a criminal is illegal
i hate this meme, although i understand the judicial reasons of requiring evidence to be acquired through lawful means.

Nigger it is you who we need to translate the fucking leaked emails.

How does a burger bet $100 for Le Pen?

This is started to look too much like the American election. Le pen might have a chance

The senior en march staff have been hacked - the info's out there spreading faster than a rentboy's cheeks.

Tonnes of personal emails and stuff dumped - there's breads around - type in "Macrongate".

Current stuff is american NED funding, cooperation with lebanese arms dealers, saudi government shilling, setting up domestic islam network (voter outreach), laughable anti-terror policy document.

He allegedly managed some suspicious bank accounts in the cayman islands, notorious tax heavens.

I don't know why people think Russian meddling makes Le Pen look good. If she were elected, which she won't be, she'd be a lame duck president. It'd be a death knell for not just FN but everyone politically involved with it.

In my opinion, the FN needs to disband to make way for a new right-wing party without the baggage of Le Pen (dad) and with no Le Pen as the face of the party either. It will have much more credibility and would likely win bigly in 2022.

>I'm the victim, pls ignore the content of the hack thx

I hate that this works in the current year. People are retarded.

Wasnt the OP from Latvia? I know they're neighbors but still

If Putin wants her to win they'll have to kill Macron. Emails are pointless this late.

I think he was joking, making fun of the media always blaming Russia

>Sup Forums too stupid to realize that now Sup Forums is going to be the talking point of every news outlet all over Europe and we're facing a massive newfag tsunami the likes of which have never been seen before

JUST

>CONDEMNS MASSIVE HACKING ATTACK

More like "confirms it was all real".

Why did they release it when it was already over though?

Oh and cue "muh Putin" x1000, forever. Russia really is master 600 lbs hackers who have dirt on everyone huh? Someone's gotta stop that CYKA BLYAT.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39827244

There you go mayne

>ruin Sup Forums
>save Europe

I take that trade.

He needs to make anime real

>>>>(((Russian meddling)))

Literally no one actually believes that. They're pushing it too hard.

Even if its true, they keep crying wolf.

Trust in establishment and traditional news media is at an all time low.

Here's the link for nigs who can't google.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39827244

Is Russia the true 4D chess grandmaster?

Wrong.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows it was the US.

The handshake that destroyed Macaroons.

>Macron is a Soros /EU shill
>hiding funds in some offshore bank account on a litterally who island.
>panics and basically admits to his crimes by crying foul instead of poker facing
Le Penn will win.

That's right. Make a stink about it, Macaroni. Tell all your voters about it.

Macron had an affair with a projection TV.

At the very least this could consume his presidency and destroy him pretty quick but I don't think there's a way for it to affect the outcome of the election.

>STREISAND EFFECT

If Le Pen wins I'm cumming soooo hard.

also DON'T FORGET:

IN THE E-MAILS THERE'S PEDOGATE RELATED STUFF...THIS MEANS IT'S REAL

>implying cucked french will care

They wouldn't care if Macron is a gay child molester who stole billions in funds while in hollande's government (even if this all possible) they'd still vote for him over le evil nazi woman

normies don't stick around. people today need instant gratification and constant supplies of easy humor with no work or effort required. it doesn't matter how many normies come here to check it out, they will leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

it's happening again

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's real! It's happening again! It's happening!

>How dare they expose my fraudulent activities?
What a smart cookie, perfect for french presidency 2bh

None politician will build a party that challange the course of the EU! Why? Because it would be public suicide. You will be marked as nazi or russias agend.

It's being blamed on Russia already

The docs were released by the Russians after they were useless :v
Go fight the evil Russians, goy

wtf I love Russia now

Macron wants to get blacked. That's why he is always shilling for nigger, niggers to flood France.

Vote Le Pen and save France.

Wew wew there is?? Can we get a rundown?

The fact the elites are losing because of PURE AUTISM is what makes this funny.

The EU died the moment it declared war on anime.

Even if this leak was real (I am not convinced either way) it's way to late to sway voters. One day before the election. Won't be reported on, won't be seen by everyday Frenchmen.
LePenis will lose.

Shills saying this was fake BTFO!

kek'd

>not realizing this is prime redpilling opportunity

Sup Forums dealt with the election fallout, we can certainly deal with this

more people come here, more people get redpilled, FN wins in landslide 2022

Seems Macron is utilizing a CIA banker to hide his NED bribes from the US.

Richard Palmer is the guy who fronted for the payment to the offshore account/company. This is also probably the only guy who can directly link Macron with that account.

The Richard Palmer found here is a leap, but he does fit the knowledge to handle this kind of stuff. It may even be a…

The election is in less than two days. It's too late for this to affect anything.
You need a week for things to hit critical mass.

tl;dr Macaroni was taking money from Rothschilds and Soros and running them through offshore accounts.

It was being blamed on Russia before Le Pen brought it up at the debate.

>once NATO is gone
Keep dreaming. Faggot.

did this come too late or are the leaks going to prove as harmful to his campaign as the re-opening of Hillary's investigation were to her campaign?

SHUT IT DOWN!

>The campaign said that genuine files were mixed up with fake ones in order to confuse people.
What a shit excuse lmao

Yeah, the FN is stale as fuck as a party, Marine is only here because of daddy and because her opponent was a total retard back when the leadership of the party was in play.

Is 2 days enough time to tank him?

IT'S HAPPENNINNNNNNG

This just makes it look like Russia is trying to get the French to vote in Le Pen and will make everyone cuck hard and vote against her. Europeans are not like Americans, they WANT to get fucked up the ass and have mass immigration.

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Which file is this? I have all the torrents but havent seen this photo.

AHAHAHA CNN claiming Russian hacking again. This is the best timeline.

Says le 60% white country

Can i have a rundown on what the hack contained

...CIA front...

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS?

sorry senpai but it's already Saturday in France

only one way to find out user
get those meme machines running

>RUSSIA IS HACKING ME
>PLZ HALP
>HACK HACK REEEEEEE
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

no. Le Pen is finished, she can't win. Don't even bother voting for her this sunday

The reopening did absolutely nothing. Everybody was decided at that point in time since the entire election revolved around two massive differing opinions. Were you happy now or not?

HACKERMAN

just look at that smirk, he already had the emails at that time. chaos is his only goal, hackers are his only tool

poor abused and worn out russia hacking narrative...here we go again...

can't US pretend to be autistic slavs too though? what if this is 4 cubed d chess and the breaking up of the eu is part of the plan. dunno what's real anymore man help me out here walk me through it

These macroon threads are moving bretty fast, lads. Posts per min looks nice.