How the FUCK do we stop dumb stinky e-celebs harvesting our board to fuel their shit 'careers'?

How the FUCK do we stop dumb stinky e-celebs harvesting our board to fuel their shit 'careers'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KxAvFBU7cFo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont you want to fuck this hot jewess user? I want to fuck her therefor her opinion matter and she should praised and respected. Did you know she has a vaganina? Her scent attracts every thristy alt-right nu-male in 10 mila radius

goddess is here!

>I'm in France right now.

She's in my bed.

(((Southern)))

Daily reminder that ppl who say "e-celebs" are Antifa shills trying to cause infighting

yes she even redpills normies and doesn't afraid of anything!!! braise KEK!!!

What's she wearing?

Just tell her she looks hot as fuark as a brunette.

How can I become an e-celeb? This working at Walmart for 11 years shit is getting old.

Nothing.

desu this

Lies
You are Lauren Southern.

Lead by example, OP

>racemixing literaly kike who mocks white genocide
she literally finds it funny that whites will go extinct by 2100 fuck her
if anyone deserves to be gang raped by refugees, it's her

clothes

I would only fuck these bitches. Nothing more, nothing less from them.

HI LAUREN I WANT YOU TO SUFFOCATE ME WITH YOUR THICC CANADIAN THIGHS

Cool story goy, tell it again.

dae le redpill xD?

flooding the board with retards is the best thing ever, everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

praise redditfrog

Claim working at Walmart makes you a champion of the worker and then basically shitpost on youtube about whatever, using your self given title as champion of the worker to validate anything you say. Works best if you're black, female, or jewish.

e-celebs are namefags and should be ignored. Plus a majority of the e-celebs are actually kikes and ask for donations while supporting israel and jews

they are not your friend
they are not your ally

Here kid, I'm feeling generous. Have this obscure aspie qt

youtu.be/KxAvFBU7cFo

i remember we used to turn on the camwhores around here. We did it for the lulz. It seems though a lot of the old guard left Sup Forums in general and now all we have is normal fags

GOD I FUXKING HATE THEM ALL LET ME GET DRUNK ABD FIND YIU LAUREN I WILL FCKING TURN HIS RAPE INTO A MURDER

Anything that gets more people posting on Sup Forums is good

You can't do shit. Eventually, the market for conservative women with greater breasts than brains will level out. Lauren Southern isn't the worst offender.

Quit giving them attention? Congrats, you've already failed

We are becoming to mainstream. Time to move on to a different site or start a new site.

Most of us will leave and only left wing trolls will be posting here. Fuck them. And laura southern is ok but these young fucks trying represent libertarianism is getting annoying. They dont know shit. But ill still fuck her real good.

1.be women
2.appeal to fat neet faggots on a el salvadorian basket weaving forum
3.???????????????
4.Profit

Hello centipedes

I'm a bit of a fan of r/the_donald, and I hear a lot about the four chans.

Regrettably, I'm old, and every time I've gone to the Sup Forums website I get confused and ornery.
Is there somewhere on the internet that I can go, in order to figure out just how to fuck to use this website?

Seriously, I want in, but the site's not user-friendly, and I'm not one of these fancy-ass milennials that just intuitively understands things.

>laura southern is ok

she's a race-mixing e-celeb jewess. She is absolutely NOT okay.

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

GO away old man. But you figured it how to post, so you figured out the site.

All the letters up there represent different boards which talks about specific topics.

My son is four and looked in my eyes and said daddy I love your eyes they are blue. Mommies too. And mine!

okay lemme help you out

Directions:
Step 1) Take a step back
Step 2) Literally fuck your own face

>the southern's a jew meme is STILL being shilled here
She's provably not jewish, she released her 23&me.

They are attracting people to Sup Forums and the JQ gets more widely known, what's not to like?

I hate (((Lauren Southern))) so much. Maybe we should move to 8.

>race mixing
>jewess

Source?

My dick + that mouth

By not making threads you fucking faggot

You can fix this problem with a garbage bag & a belt

>lost everything

Except for their jew gold.

no faggot everyone says e-celebs its a term thats been around for a long time now

No fuck off.

don't fall for it faggot

That tweet was yesterday, I'm in London just now.

Daily reminder that (((Lauren Southern))) denies white genocide.

Jesus Christ reddit. I hate you so much.

Good catch

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dibs lee ann Rackadoo

>Source?

As for racemixing there's pics on her twitter with black guys

Lol, fuck sjw's, they are so annoying and totally the absolute enemy and source of degeneracy. Also, Islam is the worst thing ever, it is the only source of tension in the middle East. Good thing we have Israel cleaning up the region lol. Haha, and now we have the GOD EMPEROR.. haha and meme magic. Haha praise the Pepe meme

heres to (you) faggot

>good night alt-right
>milo

Daily reminder that r the d is full of idiots.

Every single person in that picture is a mongoloid

If she takes a picture with another woman is she a lesbian?

How insecure are you? Every black man she takes a photo with she has to bang?

Hey britshit

here's an idea, you start out by criticising leftists, and only when there's no leftists left (kek) in existence do you work yourself way to imperfect rightwingers.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITH I KNOW YIURE ONE OF THESE BITCHES
I WILL FIND YOU AND FACE FUCK YOU AND STREAM IT ON YOUR CHANNEL YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

Saved. Perfectly shows what's going on.

Fake news

Wrong. E-celeb was a term long before you came here, t_d. On Sup Forums, redditlettermedia has been called out for years.

Who gives a shit if she's browsing Sup Forums?

MAYNE

are you pro race mixing or something?

She's a young girl who's going after it. She's on the ground doing real journalism, and she likes /us/.

Only a fat faggot hate on her; unless I'm missing some huge transgression.

I don't think there's any pic on Sup Forums that describes what's happened over the last two years better than yours.

Make the boards private and charge $10 for access, but the consequences will be dire. It's just not worth it to block them out.

>Knows nothing of dialectics
Yeah, we should totally let Jew shills carry the banner.

Tits or gtfo

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

We love you Lauren!

e celebs bring people to Sup Forums and and bring massive light to the JQ. If anything, its helping. What's not to like?

>inb4 beta cuck

Why do people pretend like there are no fascists on Sup Forums

and if they know there are fascists on Sup Forums why would they think for a second that any one of them would support any of the people in this picture?

Perhaps live streaming your suicide? That usually makes worthless faggots internet famous

Lauren, post your feet.

Her opinion doesn't matter one bit, but I would fuck her.

Ah the dream, THE DREAM!

>she takes a pic with a nigger so that means she's fucking them

How insecure are you?

here's to hoping she gets raped by immigrants

She's so fucking stupid.

THEY BRING THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE TO THIS SITE
THE MAJORITY OF 'RIGHT WING' PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO E-CELEBS ONLY DO SO BECAUSE THEY PREACH ABOUT CIVIC NATIONALISM AND ISRAEL, IF THESE E-CELEBS GET ANYMORE FAMOUS THE BOARD WILL BE SWAMPED BY THEM AND THEY'LL FORCE A CHANGE IN OUR CULTURE AND VIEWS KINDA LIKE THE EU FORCING A DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD CUNT

t_d detected

RoamingMillenial is wife tier

Upboated based magapede

Lurk more, gramps

if her fucking grand parents are jewish that makes her jewish you dumb cunt

>open the floodgates immigrants will surely assimilate

A CUTE

Molyneux has an interesting show occasionally. Also why is "based Bill Whittle" on there, he's a run off the mill neocon.

lol no..... shes garbage tier shit

HWNDU did more of that than she could ever hope.

You want them to stop production on the next season? Of course not.

Nope, the others are mongoloids

eceleb/jewtuber bullshit needs to be b& from pol.