Why are Republicans so intent on screwing over MILLIONS of Americans...

Why are Republicans so intent on screwing over MILLIONS of Americans? How much interest does Racist Cheeto Pig have in insurance companies? Sad!

This bait is stale

Letting the government have the ability to tell you when you can and can't go to the hospital doesn't seem like freedom to me.

healthcare is not a "freedom" or a basic human right. now helping people who are sick and cannot afford to see a doctor is wonderful and people should help one another, but to say healthcare is a fundamental human right is a gross manipulation of the term and outside the bounds of reality.

sage

Has free healthcare=Government tells you when you go to the hospital.
What?
When you have to pay for it it is far less freedom because you can't go if you can't afford it.

I love my hero academia!

I also like the frog girl a lot

Lol where's muh freedom to be entitled to stuff

Exercise your freedom to kys.

I beleive in loor peoples freedom to buy their own health care

Where are my free guns and printing press? I have freedom to those things as well.

Freedom = something the goverment can't infringe upon
If you somehow got free healthcare for yourself, the government won't stop you; therefore, you dp have the right
Sage

People throw out printers and fax machines everyday, printing presses are for hipsters

Universal is not freedom. Universal is mandatory.

Learn the language and then try again. Your retard level is showing.

Interesting filename OP. But i wouldnt doubt democrats are retarded enough to call frogs lizards. Sage for shit b8 regardless.