The pre-election media blackout has begun in France...

The pre-election media blackout has begun in France, meaning French media and even twitter users face massive fines for talking about the elections.
This conveniently shields macron gate from discussion

The solution: WE BECOME THE MEDIA

REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS BOYS, GET POSTING ABOUT #MACRONGATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pw0M2w0WG08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Report anything posted during the blackout as fake news.

> 48%
> 35%

I hope you're not for real??? Poor France.

I can't believe shit like this is allowed to slide in a "free" society.

>and even twitter users
lol no.

>use a different country as a VPN
>post all you want like an actual free person

>free country
>democratic country
>can't talk about their elections

fucking lel

I thought this was a joke until I searched it.

Will Canadabro deliver dank CTR memes on sunday?

[Message 234] Go to sleep, Yeah, this is literally nothing - a big, old fashioned nothing-burger. I think we should all go to bed. Goodnight, user!

It's bullshit, stop believing any fucking thing you read on Sup Forums. The electoral blackout only concerns media outlets, not private citizens.

Any Frenchmen not asleep at this hour? there are only few hours before the election.

Fuck off slav. Take off that flag, it isnt yours

JUST LOOK IT UP RETARD

>blacked threads
>JIDF threads
>nigger love threads
>bullshit threads
bump this shit fuck those jews who want to run this. 1488 burn it down

I know what happens in my own country, you fucking mouthbreathing troglodyte. People post about the election on Twitter with no hindrance during the electoral blackout.

Macron gate is over, the docs leaked were fake, nobody gets a fine for talking about the elections you cunt.

He is also better than LePen, she really is a fucking idiot.

Link plz, cuz I'm in france and we talk about the elections on Facebook and twitter no problem

Do you pay for the service or do you use free ones when you do ?

Pretty much went that way yes

Polls are banned, but do you really think the media just somehow stops talking about the fucking presidential elections? Here's the virtual frontpage of Le Monde, do you want me to screenshot other sites too?

I wish that after the Mégretist schism the MNR had become the main force of the national right. We need to get rid of the Le Pen Family and of the FN which is a baggage-laden money-making scheme for the Le Pens and their friends and sets back the nationalist cause desu femme.

youtu.be/Pw0M2w0WG08
DEUS VULT

I was referring to the Facebook "nark on others" pic. The emails are still be disseminated.

How in the hell did dinos get around each other's big tails for sexuals?

>he unironically believes dinosaurs existed
Did you know not a single complete dinosaur skeleton was ever found anywhere? Archaeologists usually find a rib, a toe, a jaw each miles apart and then "artists" come up with speculative designs of what the creatures those belonged to might have looked like.

>vote for Macron or Le Pen in first vote
>some small percentage of Frog Madmen switch their vote for round two

lol wut?

Eh, we'll see.

Enjoy your Islamic caliphate

I will do if Marine Le Pen keeps fucking shit up like she has done.

test are we range banned or not

>you have sufficient time to do any of this
Lol

You do realise she is going to lose the 2017 election, right?

You do realize that means you're fucked, right?

You are doing it wrong!!!

You should do something like

Go to sleep, Yeah, it'\s literally nothing - a big, old fashioned nothing-burger.\n I think we should all go to bed.\n Goodnight, user!

No shit, Sherlock. France was fucked the moment the Constitutional Court declared Raymond Barre's suspension of family reunification unconstitutional.

well, we are still free to post on twatter, Frogs are still free to read our posts and the leaks, and, because of the media ban, Macron cannot defend himself or be defended by the MSM.

I am going to report every single Twitter account I see using this hashtag as TOS violation.

I also have family in France and literally no one cares about these emails. Fuck off, Sup Forums.

No, it wasn't. It's still possible to turn things around. You have maybe 7-8 years

You're a fucking retard.