HOW TO INCENTIVIZE MILLENIALS TO STOP COHABITING AND GET MARRIED?

What sort of legislation would convince millenials to get married? Marriage already has tax breaks but they dont seem to care.

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_marriage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting married makes no difference.

It's more like a commitment treaty for people who lack self-control.

You want millennials to stop being degenerates? Teach them how to SORT THEMSELVES OUT

Jordan Peterson style

There is only one way: fix marriage laws. But feminism wont let that happen.

Also, cant wait for this retard to get dumped by his gold digger whore.

Paid maternity/paternity leave for married couples in the USA

>>>/reddit/

It always makes me cringe when Sup Forums makes these threads. Trying to breed white people like koalas. They just don't want to have children. You can't smugly shitpost about something that requires an actual solution.

Mandatory genetic child by 30. Mandatory marriage between genetic parents. Divorce illegal until all genetic children are 18 years old.

Fix marriage laws.
Decide as a culture that we don't need to spend the down payment of a house on 1 party.

>suggests millenials should get married
>posts a pic of the worst possible example of a marriage

Yeah, ok

This is correct. The only way to incentivize marriage is to roll the clock back fifty years. No more easy divorce. No more "equality" between the sexes. Hell, get women to stop working and go back to the kitchen. Remove the welfare state so they have no choice but to marry young.

You cannot have proper birth rates and sexual egalitarianism.

how do i stop faggy losers on an internet forum from trying to impose thier will on me?

Musk should run far and fast from that psychotic bitch.

>most marriages end in failure statistically
>most divorces started by women
>put all your legal property into jeopardy
>signing a document
>pay alimony
>pay divorce jew

are u this fucking dense that u cant see the obvious disincentives.

also,

>tax breaks

says someone who never paid taxes.

joining your income puts you in a higher bracket and increase your taxes.

but its all worth it for

>muh tradition
>muh elderly relative decide my life
>muh feminism

Gee you misunderstand everything about marriage and then came to the conclusion that people abstaining are somehow wrong. amazing.

You don't. You don't want them to reproduce and spread their shit ideology to their offspring do you?

Why not just replace women with artificial wombs and sexbots?

this desu senpai.

The only reason I was able to, at 23 years old get a condo, wait a year, get engaged, wait a year, get married, wait a year, have a honeymoon in Japan, wait a year, and then get a house and have a kid is because I make 6 figures.

Traditional life is expensive.

This. You should have a hard time getting custody if you are the one calling it off, since you are raising your net liabilities and making it harder to live and raise the kid. There are obvious exceptions, but as it stands nobody should be allowed to force a double mortgage split parenthood out of somebody else.

Amen.

I don't know who they are

Move to Saudi Arabia or Nork

Allow me to marry both people im with. and lower the cost of engagement rings ffs.

What reason do I have to get married with such high divorce rates and the absolute uncontrolled Jewing over of men in the event of divorce? It's like a 50% rate right? And a 90% chance to lose custody and be forced to pay a large sum every month to my ex-wife.

It's like playing Russian roulette with a double barreled shotgun. No thanks. I'd rather if my gf decided to leave me then she just get the fuck out of my life with no hassle.

Give me one reason, ONE good reason why I should get married? One benefit, one incentive as opposed to being single? There is none.

You don't need a piece of jewelry. You need sane laws and culture.

Gen Z ('95) and already married. Feelsgoodman.

when jews stop killing jobs.

Might as well just use a fucking Ring Pop since that marriage would last about as long

Better question: why would any man want to risk marriage in this day and age? I'm not sure how it is for the rest of the US, but here in Florida the system is so one-sided against the man it's not even funny. Not even prenups hold up in court, there's literally nothing stopping your wife from deciding she's tired of you one day and ruining your life on a whim.

Get rid of no-fault divorce

when the sexbots rinse themselves out I'll be interested

at least my gf walks herself to the bathroom and I don't have to get in there and scrub jism out myself

End no fault marriages. Also after that end the system that awards custody to females by default in most states.

There, I just fixed marriage.

You need to work on fixing the degenerate culture if you want to fix marriage. You can cry about feminism all you want but men are naturally repulsed by women who have been with 20+ guys. Nobody wants to wife a whore.

The other thing you could do is get rid of some of these fucked up divorce laws, nobody wants to get married and then lose all their money.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/

>gets dumped
>he loses half of his money
>has to close spacex
>mfw woman ruins progress

Fix the housing market

Why would they? I wouldn't even cohabitate with a female. They are filthy disgusting slobs.

Allow divorce ONLY in the case of adultery or physical abuse. Drastically reduce, or completely remove, alimony rates. Remove affirmative action for women and legal protections on firing women.

Cheaper housing.

This picture is everything wrong with society today.

Look at that girl. Trendy haircut, stylish clothes and accessories. Lots of make-up, jewelry and the like. Nails done, etc. A lot of work.

Then look at Elon. A black shirt. No effort at all.

Fucking patriarchy.

This, women have no respect for men these days

That's not enough. That removes the risk, but it doesn't add the incentives that have been taken away. You want people to marry and produce children, you need to take women out of the workforce and get them to marry young. That requires the elimination of the welfare state, a return to sexual morality and discouraging women from work.

Nobody wants to marry a 33 year old career woman who has taken fifty dicks even if she can't take you to the cleaners five years into the marriage.

>The cost of living is too fucking expensive and rises ceaselessly. Our economy is eating our society. Its a terrible state of affairs.

>fix family court
>Remove no fault divorce
>Fix alimony laws
>remove incentives for single motherhood
What else?

Remove alimony and better divorce laws. Alternatively, forced marriages.

This as well, there is simply no shared bond between two people who grew up completely different from each other and didn't even meet until they are full adults set in their ways.

>Inb4 hurr I married my wife at 31 and we get along so great she's my soulmate
You're an outlier shut the fuck up. You'll still be able to marry your used up whore of a wife when we fix divorce laws for everyone else who isn't a complete sucker.

What is the point of marriage except to put 50% of your property hostage? Why do you want people to "get married"

Your question is unanswerable. The question is "How do we stop women from being whores?" and you might as well be asking "How do we make fire cold?"

You can't fix women, all you can do is take away as much leverage as you can from them and hope that enough of them see the light.

>falling for the marriage meme

you're probably a fucking jobless 18 year old virgin that literally has no clue of the consequences of marriage and what a whore can do to you and everything you worked so hard for.

I made a thread about breeding white women and it was deleted wtf

Millennials have no faith in God and therefore they will be destroyed. They will reap the sins of their fathers and their grandfathers.

I rejoice in their destruction.

You stop women by being whores by effectively forcing them to not be whores. They're able to be whores because they are no longer required to marry young. They are no longer required to marry young because they are expected to pursue an education and career, and they can also fall back on the welfare state. Previously they had no choice but to find a man as quickly as possible.

No change is necessary to the fundamental nature of women, merely a return to natural laws.

WE DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY YOU CUNTS

read the rules you stupid new fag

Fuck off, I have plenty of money. I can't find a wife because women are incapable of interacting with men on the most basic human level. The thought of spending thousands on a ring for some used up slut repulses me on a primal level.

What was Amber's expression trying to convey here?

I'm not into financial cuckdom, sorry.

Bring back witch burnings for adulterers.

>Marriage is an institution designed to provide legal and social stability for your offspring.
>If people could afford to have kids, it would be far more socially relevant.

I find actual weddings and marriage repulsive for pretty obvious reasons if you are red pilled. Not necessary. Just hook up and have a kid or two.

Elon Musk is a jew.

>Marriage is an institution designed to provide legal and social stability for your offspring.
Only in the past. Feminism and modern divorce laws destroyed any purpose in marriage. Marriage no longer provides any security or stability.

There are decent women still around. Not a lot, but 20% of American women are still virgins when they marry. I guess it depends on what kind of woman you're after, since Conservative women are less promiscuous.

Men must not be presumed guilty in any spousal dispute.
Women must not be guaranteed 50% of a man's assets and future income when she leaves him.
Child support must be 100% the responsibility of the parent with whom the children reside; a parent with no right to see their children should pay no support, as they effectively have no children.
Make marriage an actually equal proposition, and more men will go for it. Right now, it's a sucker's bet, and only idiots fall for it.

There is no reason to get married, ever.

>Make marriage an actually equal proposition, and more men will go for it.
More, but not enough. Equality is nearly as bad as the false equality we have today. Nothing short of rolling the clock back socially by at least sixty years will suffice, and I'd argue we need to go a lot further than that.

The Murdoch Murdoch idea of a 100k loan for white families wasn't too bad.

t. bitter MGTOW faggot incel virgin who's never even touched a real girl

What an absolute BULLSHIT claim

I've literally never met a single girl here who is a virgin past 18

Either you're lying, the study is lying, or the women are lying. It's total bullshit

Marriage is structurally disincentivised for rational, intelligent males.

The only way to fix this is to make women basically livestock again like the muzzies do.

Not a new fag and I broke no rule faggie

>There is only one way: fix marriage laws. But feminism wont let that happen.

Not entirely true. More women are coming out in favor of divorce reform because they are stuck paying "manimony."

Covenant marriage only exists in three states and it isn't even very well known in them. Let it spread to all fifty states and get the word out that it exists. While it won't completely undo the damage done by no fault divorce and feminism, it's a good start.

>In contrast to no-fault divorce's more lenient requirements for non-covenant marriages, a spouse in a covenant marriage desiring a divorce may first be required to attend marital counseling. A spouse desiring a divorce must also prove that one of the following is true:
>The other spouse has committed adultery.
>The other spouse has committed a felony.
>The other spouse engages in substance abuse.
>The other spouse has physically or sexually abused the spouse or a child.
>The spouses have been living separately for a minimum amount of time specified by law (one or two years, depending on the law of the state).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_marriage

So, actual marriage?

Funny, blacks have the lowest marriage rate, yet they are still breeding and sleeping around.

Your free ride is over, m'lady.

Lol, fucking statist thinks the Government is required to legitmatize marriage, get rekt you boot licking cuck.

Make women second class citizens again and remove their ability to work, vote or hold office. Punishment for premarital sex and adultery is death.

Don't be trying to take hot young chicks off the market, you fucking faggot.

>Women having sex with their to-be husband before marriage account for a significant portion of the one premarital partner stat.
Not exactly 20%, but 'significant' seems to suggest about that.
I know that anecdotes don't count for much, but I was a virgin until my wedding night.

Marriage was always a legal contract that has only held value because it was enforced by society, whether that be a government or a religious institution that actually has power.

A marriage that has no bite and is only for show is no marriage at all.

Youre trying to fix broken marriages

We're talking about how do you incentivize people to get married to start. The solution is simple - stop letting women be whores and stop encouraging it

In order to fix the white western woman we must first fix the white western man.

Tax credits for children not living with both biological parents should be reduced.
Increased tax credit for children living with both married parents.
Joint filing should only apply to those that are married with at least one biological child.
Once they get 3 children to adulthood, some amount of tax credit should apply for life, with small bumps for additional children.
They lose them if the child goes to prison, is killed in a criminal act, suicides, or has no children of their own by age 30.

>Punishment for premarital sex and adultery is death.
That's unnecessary. The fact that no one would want them if they've slept around, or that they'd be the sole loser in the divorce if they commit adultery, these things are deterrence enough.

You don't have to go full Muslim.

That's better than what we have now.

But we won't be speaking sandnigger or praying to some moon god.

Public shame is a strong motivator.

This is correct. None of the gains of feminism were truly won by women - they were given to them by soft men. If men wanted to we could roll back the clock a hundred years overnight. The problem is that the majority of men are feminists. They are the enemy, not the passive, weak women that only have what power the feminist men gave them.

Also, mandatory paternity tests on all children in the US.
DNA sample taken at birth, any man can get tested against it.
Women cannot apply for child support without a paternity test.
Just be less of a whore.

JUST JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU RETARDED FAGGOT

I know SO MANY women and couples that would have beautiful white babies, but are not willing to do so because muh careers.

This would do a lot.

>Marriage already has tax breaks

Common misconception

Your taxes usually go up unless you have children

The easier solution is to not let women work.

Of course, a woman cannot pursue a career and a family at the same time, and if she does her family will suffer for it. The fact that she is now capable of working also eliminates the primary incentive for her to marry young and produce children in the first place, which is that previously she needed a man to take care of her. That would be her father at first, but he isn't going to let her mooch into her thirties.

It's a decent start but the "abuse" clause would be a problem as women are automatically believed when they claim to be victimized.

To be fair, a lot of millennial are still young. Give them time, they seem to be marrying later than usual.

heavy

That's a serious issue. If they marry late they produce fewer children, produce inferior children, and have less stable marriages.

The problem is that marriage doesn't carry any cultural weight anymore and about half of them end in divorce. Millennials grew up surrounded by divorce and bullshit that comes with it so why would they put themselves through that? Not to mention marriage is a difficult commitment and if it does carry any social responsibility like it used why bother doing it? It genuinely doesn't make sense

That's why we're being outnumbered you fucking moron - less time window to have children. So whites only have like 1-2 kids, if any at all.

Make our wives legally our property to do what we please with, after purchasing them from their fathers. That includes killing the cunts if we catch them cucking us or if we just get sick of their shit.

Short of that, forget it.