Now THIS is progress my dudes...

Now THIS is progress my dudes, if you're not cool with two men adopting and raising a child you're a fucking bigot and you should hang yourself. This is the America we should be fighting for and if you've got a problem with that then get the fuck out my board.

Pay denbts

So just because I'm from Greece you assume that I'm in debt? UMMmmm racist much? Not cool dude not cool

I have been convinced that faggot aren't human

pay debts alexander

Daily reminder that this is a form of child abuse and exists only to serve the degenerate desires of faggots. If you can't naturally breed, you don't deserve to raise offspring. Plain and simple.

Greek-Check
Faggotry-Check
seems legit

pay debts filho da puta you owe my nigger America debts

I sometimes unironically think about being born in Brazil and growing up listening to cars blasting ella te gusta la gasolina and just being carefree and enjoying the butts and shit. You lucky god

REPENT HERETIC!

>ella te gusta la gasolina
this is spanish faggoto
yeah this is comfy af

also we have a lot of greeks

Gays don't raise gays ?

I forgot to mention that our Greeks just HATE HATE HATE HATE being called Jews for some reason, care explaining? Debt-related?

Hahahah that sounds fucking sureal, does that really happen? Most old greeks buy into that rotschild rockefeller shit so maybe that's why, I've never heard of something like that before oh man, you made my night

is this satire?

You grew up in Greece, you lucky bastard.

No, it's provocation.

>racist much?
yes

But your totally a faggot.

But seriously how much debt do you have?

>what is this faggotry!

show these faggots how many houses each greek has and how we spend our nights out and see them all crying with the pathetic broke and sexless lives they live

If you're not cool with two men adopting a boy and raising him as their fucktoy you're a bigot who doesn't understand our love

>are we the bad guys?