Just a reminder to Sup Forums that unless you are black you cannot use the N word

Just a reminder to Sup Forums that unless you are black you cannot use the N word

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kJvzS
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

no nigger

Whats that nigger

Sage

nigger

>Needing a flow chart to keep niggers from chimping out
Lol is that a poo in the loo telling me this!?

Irish were called paddy niggers. It's in my cultural heritage.

Negro Please!

nigger!

nigger

Nigger

No being able to talk about Nitrogen is going to make my Chem 102 class difficult.

My white ass says NIGGER at least 50 times a day.

I hate niggers, and proclaim it often.

OP is a nigger faggot

I'm a southerner. Not only will I continue to say nigger, it will never sound as racist and hateful as it does when it slips past my lips with my drawl.

Kys nigger

>"nig" confirmed alright

nigger

nigger

I would never say nigger. Nigger is an insult to the nigger race.

>Can I say "Hi Dad,"?
>Are you Black?
>Nope, never

She looks like a poonigger

Kaffir.

Friendly reminder to niggers to stop using electricity/technology unless they're at least part white

>if mixed with black it's ok
So a 1/8 black person can go around calling people niggers

Welcome to Nogwarts where all the niggers go to practice BLACK MAGIC
heheheheh

*7/8 white

kek

Potato niggers you fucking mick.

Fucking bootlip nigger

>Implying I don't identify as a black lesbian female for quota reasons
Nigger, you don't tell me what to say.

Nigger I can use whatever the fuck words I want you fucking wetback kike

I have a friend who is 0.7% african and he says it gives him the right to say nigger. When I say it he says I'm appropriating his culture.

discord.gg/kJvzS

join nat capitalist machine to fight against the anti trump shills on Sup Forums

Nigger nignog nigg niggalicious.

There's a book you ought to read.

'On the Negro's place in Nature'

You should give it a read

nagger

Good post, webm actually looks like fun.

hang all niggers

All fucking nigger must fucking hang

>Letting blacks employ double standards and taboos on you in some attempted display of dominance and control over cultural standards and tones.

Fuck off nigger.

Nigger

N I G G E R

I

G

G

E

R

OP BTFO

Obsolete farm equipment

Why would you want to? To confirm that you're as stupid as you look?

Kek. Haven't heard that one in a while.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Why would a black person say nigger if it's supposed to be a terrible word for them?

me too

"cuck" is now "kek"

MOOODDDDSSS

cuckservative

Negromancers.

>niggers think they can tell us what to do

Wrong, nigger.

I say it all of the time tho, shieeeeeeeeeet

According to this chart, Brittany can say nigger as a 1/8th black.

I say niggers and negroes all the time and I live in Austin

Niggers cant think

Comment

Nigger

I will say whatever I want you double nigger

Fpbp

This thread has run its course. Saged. (Nigger.)

OKKK

NIGGER
NEGRO
NEGROID
NEGRODAMUS

I'm actually more triggered by that abhorrent, nonsensical chart than your average nigger twitter retardation

>Just a reminder to Sup Forums that unless you are black you cannot use the N word

I can say whatever I want in my damn house, nigger.

I say it in public and sometimes get in arguments in bars over whether or not I'm "allowed" to say it because I'm white. Ain't no no gonna restrict my fucking speech, I'll get in a punch-up first

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

I have noticed that black American somehow have some sort of masculine power over white males conditioned by law and politics.

Whites can't say "nigger", if they fight them, they are racist. Whites are constantly pressured and blamed for racism, white guilt and white priviledge.

This is an interesting case of what effects this has on the white males, who lose competitiveness and become weaker. This and modern emasculation have a dangerous effect and that's why we see a lot of weak souls, mentally ill males become trans, gay,....