Jew in Australia: I Do Not Belong Here

I've been on Sup Forums for about a year and as much as I despise the intellectual laziness of blaming THE JEWS™ for whites' every moral failing, I accept that Jews *as a collective* have brought the JQ on themselves.
However, The point of this post is articulate how in light of the *valid* criticisms of Jews I see myself, my family, and other Jews.

There is no such thing as a Jewish Australian, only a Jew in Australia. By the same token, there are no Turkish, Greek, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, Russian, and most certainly any kind of NIGGER Australians of any kind.

The only country where I am entitled to citizenship is Israel, and the only mistake the Jews made with respect to Muslims is to allow any of them to remain -- so stop whining about them. I would replace all the Muslims in Israel by Christians in a heartbeat, but it's not their country either. I don't like living there, but that's where I belong.

Jews, like Greeks etc, live as colonists in Australia. "We" live in our own ghettos, have "our" own schools, and pay lip service to Australian culture by following the footy. As far as I can tell, "we" exist mostly in a meme universe somewhere between Israel and Australia, neither willing to make Aliyah nor interested in joining the dying Anglo nation that built this country.

I've benefited greatly by living in Australia for over half my life, but I don't belong here. Even if I were fifth generation, I'd still be a guest of this nation, with no entitlement to residency, citizenship, or the vote. If all the Jews or any other foreigners were expelled, it wouldn't be a cosmic injustice. Accordingly, I choose to live in such a way as any nation should want to have me, without a sense of entitlement.

Tragically, the descendants of those who built this great country are drunkenly letting it slide into the hands of ambitious foreigners: The only people entitled to Australia, as a collective, do nothing to deserve it.

I wish pic were related.

Other urls found in this thread:

jenwilletts.com/jewboygang.htm
kgex.com.au/whats-an-eruv/
dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/north-shore/kuringgai-council-has-approved-the-jewish-eruv-in-st-ives-in-a-landmark-decision/news-story/a8da5184dac58242eb5c449634046cf3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((()))

It's in the subject title, faggot.
What's your point?

Just marry an Aussie girl, trust in Christ and assimilate? Can't be that hard if you're so worried about "not fitting in"?

So whats your point?

Just fucking leave then you retard, its not that hard.

/thread OP you're a faggot

you arent wanted here, kike, and we will never accept you.

So what would you realistically propose Australians to do? You clearly sense that you don't quite belong, so perhaps it'll only be when the core Australian population starts sensing this as well that they'll be spurred into action. That bodes for (potentially bloody) ethnic strife though.

Did you read the OP?

Its very Jewish blaming your problems on being a Jew, I'll give you that OP. But your sense of not belonging says more about you individually than the overall collective of Jews living in Australia. Your local rabbi would be ashamed of your lack of self responsibility.

I am marrying an Aussie girl, but I don't believe in Christianity. I respect her faith though. As to assimilating, it's effectively what I do, but I don't pretend to be an Australian.
I don't need to fit in: being honest with people is more important.

Don't comment on posts you can't read cunt

>
Tragically, the descendants of those who built this great country are drunkenly letting it slide into the hands of ambitious foreigners:

So true. I loathe all these fucking cunts I see parading around with their money they got from selling the joint out. It's so fucking obvious what's happening there is no excuse you can't just blame the media and jews entirely.

1. I don't have problems, but it's very typical of a 12yo to think it's all about my feelings.
2. I couldn't care less what any rabbi says.

>Did you read the OP?
No, he's a fucking moron, but it's the kind of silliness I expect along with the intelligent responses

Well I'm 99% certain you'll be Ashkenazi and likely a British/German/Dutch descended one at that so ethnically speaking you're already European and furthermore Northern European. Modern Jewishness is something of a state of mind there's little ethnic component with how diluted you are I mean you'll be minority Jewish if at all from a genetic standpoint so being raised in Straya and having a Strayan Christian wife, you are an Aussie essentially and you need only read the Bible and apply its teachings and pray and you will see faith come into your life.

>So true. I loathe all these fucking cunts I see parading around with their money they got from selling the joint out. It's so fucking obvious what's happening there is no excuse you can't just blame the media and jews entirely.

Finally, someone who understands my point! I WISH the Anglos had the balls to be genuinely racist, I don't want them to let this country go down the toilet

>sage

They have to please their disgusting soccer mum wives with euro 4WDs and holidays.

It's hopeless I just want the whole thing to crash and go back to something like the 90s.

"Anglo-Celtic" persons as you guys call British/Irish whites are less than 10 million of the 25 million people in Australia nowadays. Unless you mean anglophone whites in general who have a shared Aussie identity, you're outnumbered at this point, lad.
I'd advise a "similar cultures act" to be passed by your parliament stating those cultures deemed most similar to Australia should be treated more favourably in immigration it avoids mention of race making it palletable for modern politics but will allow for the maintaining of the current Aussie culture. Have a ranking system in which North-West Europeans, Canadians, Kiwis and Yanks are top, then other European-style western democracies, then "Westernised" East Asian democracies (SK, HK, Japan and Taiwan) then everyone else.

Then move to Israel. What's your fucking problem? You have your nation state after so long and yet you stay in the west where you feel, you don't belong, because it's more comfortable? That's just laziness. People fight, bleed and die for their nations. Making aliyah is not even in the same league as those sacrifices. Either fully assimilate and become a cryptogoy or become an Israeli. Serving in the military would be good, too.

But then again, Israel is also a prime supporter of terrorism and THE primary reason for all the wars in the Middle East right next to Saudi Terroristia, so I don't know...

Yet again, whatever comes: the West is falling and pretty much like the Byzantine Empire at this point and you won't be safe here either. Maybe Australia is different, I don't know.

>Well I'm 99% certain you'll be Ashkenazi and likely a British/German/Dutch descended one at that so ethnically speaking you're already European and furthermore Northern European.

Yes, 100% Ashkenazi, I've always considered myself white. Whatever my ancestors origins, my family is quite blonde/red haired and blue/green eyed. My colouring is as fair as any German or northern European, and my woman is of pure northern European stock too.

>so being raised in Straya and having a Strayan Christian wife, you are an Aussie essentially and you need only read the Bible and apply its teachings and pray and you will see faith come into your life.

You have a point. I don't agree with you entirely, but whatever the genetic influence, I've never had the Jewish tribalism that I always saw at school.

the secret to assimilating to to stop thinking your not one of us. Fit In Or Fuckoff.

You are a nothing but a gloating kike piece of shit feigning remorse.

if that's true then same applies to anglo saxons as well

Jewish tribalism is learnt, that's why lad because of the matrilineal only rule there's millions of European goys with just as much Jewish blood passed only patrilineally as those who are technically Jewish by your own rules but they don't exibit different or negative behaviours Sup Forums would say Jews have because they've not had the same cultural environment and indoctrination. If you're light-haired and light-eyed then that only further proves my point. Embrace your white Aussie identity but also I say this honestly, if you apply Christ's teachings and the rest of the bible to your life you in all likelihood will see the benefit and then come to faith in realising how correct an ancient book is on many things. For me I was an militant atheist edgelord and looked into Christianity and read the bible to spite it and disprove it but when I saw how correct the observations and the morals were and applied them to myself and viewed the world trough the biblical lens I then came to faith amazingly. Christ be praised for he washed away my sins and wilful blindness.

There's actually probably tonnes of Australians with some jew in them. Remember Oliver Twist and that pick pocket cunt. You've got to pick a pocket or two. That was a jew. So there would have been a fair bit of race mixing between the shitty poor whites and the shitty poor jews in the dystopian england of the 1700s and 1800s.

Pic related is the only place jews belong

>Then move to Israel. What's your fucking problem? You have your nation state after so long and yet you stay in the west where you feel, you don't belong, because it's more comfortable? That's just laziness. People fight, bleed and die for their nations. Making aliyah is not even in the same league as those sacrifices. Either fully assimilate and become a cryptogoy or become an Israeli. Serving in the military would be good, too.
>But then again, Israel is also a prime supporter of terrorism and THE primary reason for all the wars in the Middle East right next to Saudi Terroristia, so I don't know...
>Yet again, whatever comes: the West is falling and pretty much like the Byzantine Empire at this point and you won't be safe here either. Maybe Australia is different, I don't know.

>fully assimilate
>become a cryptoguy

Danke für deine Ahnungslosigkeit.

>Serving in the military would be good, too.

Warum soll ich das machen, oder mehr zum Punkt, warum soll das australische Militär mich akzeptieren?

>But then again, Israel is also a prime supporter of terrorism and THE primary reason for all the wars in the Middle East right next to Saudi Terroristia, so I don't know...

Das heißt ich muß mich nicht nach Israel umziehen um meiner Nation zu helfen, weil Israelis ja so böse sind. Sehr verwirrt, oder?

>Yet again, whatever comes: the West is falling and pretty much like the Byzantine Empire at this point and you won't be safe here either. Maybe Australia is different, I don't know.

TL;DR meine beste Option ist hier in Australian zu bleiben, wo ich hübsche weiße Frau habe, und wo ich anti-Imigration-Politik unterstützen kann.

Schlussfolgerung: Nein danke und fick dich.

Right... Let me just go tell Ahmed, Ching, Viet, Kostas, and Mario that as well.

Neither gloating nor remorseful.
Honesty is obviously rather strange in your warped universe.

>for whites' every moral failing
Stopped reading right there. FUCK YOU kike! Your head is up your ass still.

Kek, sorry m8 not this time my friend

You just described the entire issue with Jews and then put an emotional spin on it. Thanks for confirmation. Now fuck off we are full.

>ppl still idolising ned kelly
>not the jew boy gang

jenwilletts.com/jewboygang.htm

I am not confused at all. You are simply evil, whether in Israel or in the diaspora. So all options, you'd have, lead to evil. And you cover both sides of the political spectrum with cancer. You're also zealots and the primary source of religious fanaticism since the inception of Abrahamic monotheism.

You should also work on your German grammer. And don't forget that your eyes still look Chink!

pic related is the only place you belong

>being honest with people is more important.
You sure you're jewish?

Oh! It's like a dagger to my heart!

Thanks for reading an emotional spin into my writing. Projection much?

You are dangerously close to doxxing yourself and you need to stop posting.

Who the fuck of the small number of posters on this thread would care enough to do the research and then track the fella down and then what would they do?

Ach, so grausam... Wie geht's mit dem Sohn deiner Frau? Hat Abdul gestern sie ja gut gefickt?

Sweetie booboo don't get too upset, OK honey munchkin?

>I despise the intellectual laziness of blaming THE JEWS™ for whites' every moral failing
Our biggest moral failing was letting your people back into our communities after our earlier purges. Fool me twice: my bad.

I assume they would report me to their fellow SJWs.

Jews AND everyone else. Either commit yourself to the concept or GTFO

Why do jews hate muslims so much? If I recall Palestine wasn't jewish for the longest time. When will you give it back and apologise?

Sick bantz spidernigger

Interesting thanks user.

It's not their country.

There is only one identifiable alien ethnic group controlling main stream media, banking and "social science" academia.

Fuck off, kike.

Cheers cunt

no worries, glad a couple of people here get it.

That you?

No it belongs to the Ottoman Empire.

Bondi and Randwick aren't ghettos.

1. Wrong. Plenty of anglos are involved in it too. Take the Murdoch boys running Fox into the ground for example.
2. What's your point?

Then they can just come along and try take it.

A ghetto doesn't have to have a wall around it to be one.

Are you fucking kidding me? :p

some wierd shit there tho

>making a concentration camp zone for yrself

kgex.com.au/whats-an-eruv/

dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/north-shore/kuringgai-council-has-approved-the-jewish-eruv-in-st-ives-in-a-landmark-decision/news-story/a8da5184dac58242eb5c449634046cf3

This magnanimous Jew has bequeathed us Australia!

Saddle up, Goyim! We finally have a home!

its funny when i see shitposting rage against the USA it comes out to be some delusional russian-australian. cringy bastards

I think Jews need to understand that no one gives a fuck about your out off date religion and we wish you would you just get on with life and stop fucking meddling and assume anyone cares about your bullshit

On that note SAGE

Australians can only be Germanic. Kikes, wogs and Slavs should fuck off with the rest of forgners. Part abos sterilized

Might is right. Interesting that you would go with that ethos. Along those lies then, Hitler did nothing wrong.

You will see I deliberately used the words "identifiable alien". The Murdochs are part of my ethnic rottenness: you, kike, are not.

is this a shit attempt at bait or something? makes 0 sense.

No.

By that logic hitler did everything wrong as he ultimately lost.

Might is right only if it remains mighty

Please move to Israel where you belong

>Wrong. Plenty of anglos are involved in it too.
(((anglos)))

Nothing remains forever and everything ultimately loses.

Might is an immediate but transcent reality. All the matters is the moment.

Your linear view of whig history is typical self-deception.

How exactly does applying for citizenship in Israel due to ones Jewishness even work?

Do you just have to officially be a member of the religion or do they trace heritage and if the latter, how far back?

>makes 0 sense
Who founded Australia? Anglo-Celtics, Germans, Dutch and Scandinavians. The rest must fuck off

Notice that the most triggered people in this thread have Australian IPs

Hitler:
1. Got millions of Germans needlessly killed.
2. Invaded countries that Germany had no right to go into.

I'd say he did plenty wrong.

That's my point, you fuckwit

That's my point

>its funny when i see shitposting rage against the USA

Where do I mention the USA?

Im saying that by that logic every violent action is just, which is rather absurd if you want a functioning society. Hilter simply cannot be seen as "right" or "mighty" because he didn't win nor even lasted a noticeable amount of time. If that's your view then Stalins Soviet Union was right and the nazis were and will remain wrong.

>Your linear view of whig history is typical self-deception
Your immediately view of reality with zero foresight is typical self-destruction.

Oh how impressive. Did your mummy teach you that?

It would be in Australia's interest (or maybe would have been -- probably not possible anymore) to do so

Yes that is my point.

If you take the "might is right" view then hitler was very wrong as he ultimately completely failed

>lasted a noticeable amount of time
This is the crux of the question. Please qualify 'noticeable amount of time' and how anything less than less negates the might behind an action. The 'game board' is arbitrary depending if you play a short or long game.

AFAIK if you present the Jewish marriage certificate of your parents, that's good enough.
When Russians made aliyah en masse in the 1990s they resorted to some genetic testing, but most Jews have the paperwork to prove it.

Stop being so bitter over the fact that your Rabbis and community elders haven't selected you for "the programme" and you are destined to be forever the beta-jew.

You're not very smart, are you?

I said:
1. Got millions of Germans needlessly killed.

Even if he had won the war, he never needed to start it in the first place.

2. Invaded countries that Germany had no right to go into.

I don't know how I could make this simpler.

> haven't selected you for "the programme"

If such a thing existed, I couldn't think of anything I'd like to be involved in less.

They don't want you. Deal with it.

No, Oma and Opa did. Why do you ask?

hello op interesting post, as a half filipino australian i relate to that sense of no feeling like you belong, however i was born here i also dont feel like i belong in the philipines either. I believe being australian however is a mindset, almost like how americanization works but more along the lines of general attitude to life and morales. australia benefits from multiculturism because australia itself is still very young. honestly the more good blokes looking after their families in this country the better. if everyone has that mindset then cultures wouldnt even have to be smashed together and assimilated, cause shit like that takes centuries anyways. I would like to see more people like you however without the older australian around i dont get much in the way of intellectual conversations.

subhumans not even once

Youre just stating facts you dumbass, not saying how it relates to a "might is right" morality which is what me and the other user are trying to discuss.

There's nothing to discuss about your point, you seem to think it's more insightful than it really is.

I suppose i would classify it not so much by time but stability.

Hey user, thanks for the response.
For what it's worth, I think Australia is better off for having honestly minded non-Australians who respect culture and values, and at any rate it's not as if the Anglos are going to pull their fingers out any time soon.

Day to day, it doesn't bother me that I'm not 100% true blue authentic Australian. I get on with my life and where I can encourage Anglos to take pride in what's left of their culture. I doubt anything I do will change the big picture, but it's better than believing I can become something I'm not. And in my experience people respect you more for it. (Naziboo triggering notwithstanding)

Fuck off cunt

I can't do anything about your particular axe to grind sheepfucker-user. You're right: what I said are facts, and they're indisputable.

lol end of the day im equally asain so i can bail on this western sinking ship anytime i want and live a great life for being half white in coconut land who the subhumans that let this happen in the first place?

Meh. Every generation screeches over it.

>First Australia was only meant for English, outrage over hordes of Irish immigrants.

Next generation it was;
>Anglos only, no Germans!

Next generation it was;
>No Italians or Greeks!
Next generation it was;
>No Balkans or Slavs!
In the 90s when I remember it was
>No Asians!
Now it's; no Muslims! Next generation will focus on the African migrants.

We will continue being the most prosperous nation on earth. The only people screeching are the betas that can't compete in our merit based society.