Did /pol make the right move with this???

if there's nothing in those e-mails people are just going to sympathize with macron

doesnt matter
the campaign is officially over and election is on Sunday

It doesn't matter. It's already too late. Sup Forums (for some reason) didn't care about the french election enough.

Macron is going to win on sunday.
There needs to be some major fucking ground-breaking shit in these emails, or they don't matter. This shit is way too late.

>common people will sympathize with a banker because some people faked leaks about him

Europe has already chosen it's course, it will be an Islamic Caliphate soon regardless of this election.

Nothing in those emails, goy. Stop looking.

Pic related = Buying crystal with bitcoins

Oh well, ship sailed. - Drake

There's nothing but mails and contracts and stats about some firms and banks.

Nothing is tied to Macron and it's just over proportionated

Just wait until Tomorow you'll see how it's debunked
You guys should really watch out for these fake news because there are more to come and they are here to destroy our board culture

I wouldn't be surprised if Macron's campaign planned and leaked the emails themselves. It's a sympathy play for what happened to HRC. The preemptive claim that "obviously false and misleading information" was deliberately mixed with the leak is an obvious strategy to build plausible deniability for any actual leaks. When HRC's emails were leaked, they were not modified or tampered with. Doing so actually hurts the credibility of the information and is counterproductive because it creates skepticism of leaks in general.

This whole thing reeks of a fake/staged crisis to get last minute votes.

Sup Forumstards have been weaponized against themselves

Grow up fuckers, time to channel your teenage frustration on something constructive, we really don't need to put in power any more fascists.

Who knows until we look through it all?

Forget the leak. Tomorrow it will change drastically.

Sup Forums is larping once again and showing true power levels.

The French are not going to vote for Le Pen after these "revelations" of the emails of Macron. Macron is not liked by most French. But they voted for him because he does not belong to any political party and because he has the shoulders to counter Marine Le Pen compared to the other candidates, It proved Wednesday when he clearly surpassed Marine Le Pen Of a debate. Sunday most French will not vote for Macron, but against Marine Le Pen. So this propaganda is just useless and ridiculous.

:(

>we really don't need to put in power any more fascists.

>mfw

>tfw russians try to sabotage your campaign but you still win by 20 points

feelsgoodman

>implying it's not a false flag

Threads were deleted, board was flooded with boring garbage, /pop/ was not able to organize or gain momentum

I have a feeling that if there was dirt, it should've been obvious by now.

This really seems like "see, they """hacked""" me and I still came out clean"

It's not my fault the French are lazy fucks who didn't get us more involved.

Really bad move from Russia.

They're in for some shit from Europe for what they did.

> in b4 pic related