Russia

These fuckers need to fuck off and stop illegal interfering in Western elections. Do our Western values of democracy, human rights and freedom really threaten them that much?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eQtrm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/JIDF/

>Western values of democracy, human rights and freedom
are a lie

no

what's illegal about it?

We are being betrayed in the West. Democracy is a complete joke.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had their state sponsored hooligans involved in antifa protest.

>democracy
two party system

>human rights
like guantanamo?

>and freedom
like nsa?

yep
every European should keep in mind that russian are basically niggers with the white skin

>this daily thread again

maybe when you become less stupid you will notice that you post old Russian flag

If exposing secrets of corrupt politicians is meddling, keep meddling

>breaking into private computer systems is not illegal

Maybe not under a Soviet Regime, but we value things like personal property and privacy in the West.

You really think Russia more democratic or free or protective of human rights than the US or France? You are fucking delusional.

>Marxism was so successful in the West that the Russians have become afraid of being consumed by their own monster. You have to understand, they never thought their 'active measures' were going to result in intra-social discipline gaining universal adoption. We are actually really fortunate that we are both in equal decline and they can't take advantage of this vulnerability.

>Having said all of that, the entire world owes them a blood debt for their sacrifices in WW2. 90%+ of German casualties were on the Eastern Front. Sure the Ruskies may get belligerent at times, but their fundamental interests parallel closely with our own on some issues. Fortunately, a restoration of nationalism is certainly one of them.

I did not say that, but US also sucks hard in these things. Bottom of the western world. Greatest difference in these things is that media hides yankee flaws better

Russia does indeed meddle with foreign politics, and does have a hand heavily i spycraft of all sorts. That being said, this whole narrative is an attempt to slide the topic away from the blatant corruption i western politics. The Russian narrative is a means of silencing dissent and it pisses me off. These neoliberals are so full of pride and hubris it makes me want to puke. the more this tactic is used, the more I despise those who use the tactic and the less I believe them.

Well I don't remember seeing literal torture camps in Russia and we are not cucked beyond believe in terms of smoking/drinking laws. Yes our government against drugs/faggots but mostly because like 99% of population against it.
Go pop a bottle of pills Jonny and think about how free you are.

Nah, it was all me m8

You need to shill out, faggot.

Fuckoff the ameripigs interfere in French elections.

archive.is/eQtrm

>obama endorses Macron
>"this is fine"
>Russia releases proof of criminal behavior by a candidate
>"This is unacceptable! They need to stop stopping globalist faggots!"

Fuck off shill

>I don't remember seeing literal torture camps in Russia

Do they not make you read Solzhenitsyn in school over there?

This

they're just counter balancing the effect of the jew undermining us in the other direction

Im literally shaking not having an opportunity to interfere with something Western

Why won't they interfere in our elections for a change.

No they don't, they also don't shove diversity into our throats like they do in (((your))) country
And you realize that were talking about dictatorship ("communism") which failed many years ago and modern day pinnacle of freedom ?

We control everything, you cannot stop us.

Quit drinkin' the kike flavored MSM, shill.

You seriously have no solid evidence of this.

Why didn't you hack our elections Ivan.

Because he wants you to suffer the most.

>schools in Russian don't even teach literature from a Russian Nobel Prize Winner because they are afraid of his political views about human rights
>Russians call this freedom

Protip: it's not taught in schools in Poland either and we have even more reasons to do so.

Because you do not have enough Jews in your media to blame us when your voters go against Jews.

There's nothing more disgusting than a two-faced 60% amerikike. You're reaping what you sowed, mutts.

>democracy
>human rights
>freedom
Go back to watching Milo, newfag.

concentrate on the US education system maybe.

more lessons on bullet dodging are needed here

Yeah when you call off the CIA and the likes of Soros from fucking up Europe we'll take you seriously. Until then, fuck you.

Why should they ? I don't even think it's good for school program.
Anyone can read it if they want and its called freedom. But hey who cares about choosing what to read when you can study liberal arts and suck prof. Shlomos's dick.

Actually our currently ruling party used to blame Russian interference for their failure in like 2 elections so far and if for some reason they get btfo in 2 years it'll be obviously due to Russian meddling.

I hope Russia nukes the USA out of existence.

Hey, Rabbi. Whatch'a doin'?

How's David Brock's recovery going?

Did the AIDS kill him yet?

Come on, really? Is this what passes for bait these days? Is OP even trying anymore? Oh but what generosity! Everyone is giving OP free (you)'s! I have never seen such kindness towards such a poor soul in my life! It really brings a tear to my eye, seeing all the good souls on this board taking such pity on poor OP! Now OP has enough (you)'s for his daily bread and it's all thanks to YOU!!!

Thank you.

>>Having said all of that, the entire world owes them a blood debt for their sacrifices in WW2. 90%+ of German casualties were on the Eastern Front. Sure the Ruskies may get belligerent at times, but their fundamental interests parallel closely with our own on some issues. Fortunately, a restoration of nationalism is certainly one of them.

lolno. it's a tragedy that the Nazis lost.

Do you really want to give globalists 100% of winning and making fun of the opposition for the next mendate ? At least with the leaks, Macron won't be chilling 100% if he gets elected

Typical Ivan scum. This false equivalency. USA has issues but not all issues are the same. Putin kills his political opponents, steals his country's money while his economy tanks.

This is why we don't allow you to have nukes Hans.

says the he/she from a country that has had more governments around the world overthrown by either military might, economic sanctions and other nefarious means than any other in history.

fuck off you massive hypocrite cunt.

And yet the gov off the usa is still more corrupt by a LONG shot. The brainwashing for open border support will destroy the american economy which will cause the total collapse of the country and yet millions want this.

People actually support their own self destruction in the usa.

The oil pipes, goy. I promise we will be the best gas station and will NEVER inflate the price of oil by two times after establishing our monopoly now that the EC is gone to prevent it. But also be sure to drop out of NATO and join our SCO else the price becomes quadrupled ehehehehe silly go- I mean good guy.

why so triggered merchant