I got my ancestry results back and it's throwing me for an existential crisis. i can't truly be .1% african can I...

i got my ancestry results back and it's throwing me for an existential crisis. i can't truly be .1% african can I? it's gotta be a miscalculation, r-right? im worried

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off nigger

There's a margin of error within .03 percent.

North African's aren't niggers, and 1%, let alone less than 1% is margin of error tier.

Getting genetic code is an exact science, but assigning it to a population is a bit of a craft.

sage for not understanding basic shit

thank you. saging my own thread

user, change the confidence level. The default is 50% which is speculative, turn it up to 80%.

>tfw european so i dont have to send my fucking DNA to some company to find out where my ancestry comes from

Click the fucking button user.

They literally all say that. It's just the Jews' way of fucking with you.

Go back to africa kunta kinte

so when I do that it just becomes less specific, but it still shows up. so they're like 100% sure i have a drop of north african cum in me. i guess im ok with being a berber

Goddamn nigger

look in a fucking mirror faggot you are clearly white dumb fuck

>looks at shitskin hand
>I'm european

ONE DROP

His north african ancestry probably comes from europe

Hello there my fellow kang

niggers like you will be the first to go on the day of the rope

do you people really recommend handing over your dna to a bunch of jews? all the ancestry sites are run by jews.

Doesn't really matter > 0.1% is from several hundred years ago

It usually means your mother was a slut and that small bit of non-European DNA is sperm that remained in your mom's body. It's called microchimerism.
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

ha! stupid nigger!
GET OFF OUR BOARD!!!
NO NIGGERS ALLOWED!!!!

Sub Saharan is the bad kind of African. North African just means one of your ancestors got raped by a Muslim invader a few centuries ago.