Tfw poor whites actually commit more violent crime than poor blacks

>tfw poor whites actually commit more violent crime than poor blacks
Class in America is bigger factor in crime than race, who would've thought?

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

for further reading on on a more broad scope the problems with the practice of analyzing statistics based on racial disparities - read here:

dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3226952/Sampson_RacialEthnicDisparities.pdf?sequence=2

Other urls found in this thread:

researchnews.osu.edu/archive/badcomm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This data does not include fatal acts of violence, by the way.

Blacks are 10 percent of the population...

Also this is a rate of victimization, the rate at which someone had a crime committed against them.

> tfw whites can't read...

So, what you're saying is that OP is a massive faggot who came here to post disinformation in the hopes that no one would read it, and the FIRST PERSON in the thread read it and found it was bullshit? Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

>being this unaware of the country he lives in
Go play around in East St Louis for a week then do the same in Bumfuck Nowhere, West Virginia and tell me which one's safer.

Leave your little coastal or suburban enclave for once

Data includes minor crimes as well as violent ones, includes hispanics as white, and is irrelevant since blacks have a higher crime rate on average.

researchnews.osu.edu/archive/badcomm.htm

>nonfatal violent victimization
>VICTIMIZATION
As always, OP is a fag.

white, or "white"?

>bigger factor in crime
Read the fucking article, you imbecile.

The numbers you highlighted were for VICTIMS OF VIOLENT CRIME -- Not who committed them.

Holy shit you're a fucking moron...

First time reading a scientific study?

what's worse is that they're actually successfully brainwashing us to celebrate this fact.

SEE! I TOLD YOU! POOR BLACKS AREN'T ANY MORE DISADVANTAGED THAN POOR WHITES!

>There are far more whites than blacks yet niggers still have the most dangerous areas

Really sparks the cranial tissue.

Rigggghhhhhtttttt.........

>Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization

>Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization

>Nonfatal Violent Victimization

>Victimization

Way to go, dipshit.

holy shit try not cropping out the paper's title you faggot

so i guess domestic abuse is catagorized the same violent act as murder/shootings.....

white people BTFO once agian

did i read this right?
these were fucking INTERVIEWS??
not ACTUAL DATA?

If those faggots think that they can unentangle race from poverty in these kinds of studies, they're mistaken. Especially if you move to homicide specifically. The single largest predictor of homicide rates on a state by state basis in the US for 2014 is percent black. It explains 60% of the variance for homicides from state to state. Median income doesn't even come close to having that level of predictive value for homicide rates.

>no mention of being adjusted for race of the perpetrator
top kek, this is too easy.

Learn to read. It say victimization, not culprits.

Also, holy shit. That csv format is worthless.

The OP can't even distinguish between victims and criminals. This is the most retarded thread I've read today. Bravo.

I grew up in a poor white community and you're not helping your point. Trust me.

I would agree that income has a shit ton more to do with crime rates as opposed to race but single parent households is likely the main factor (I have no study). In the poor white communities, dads still love their kids. In the dindu communities, poor black children have to struggle and learn how to fight for their own gibmedats.

ITT: Op and reddit-tier idiots who don't understand the difference between "white" vs "white non-hispanic". The type of people the FBI classifies under "white" in their main stats and wanted posters: pic related. This is one of the biggest fail threads in Sup Forums in the past week. Congrats, op. It's sure to inform a lot of people walking into it.

Stop being brainwashed.

Ha! Nice.

tldr for everyone

OP actually posted something showing that white and blacks are victims at similar ratios in their respected predominately white or black poor neighborhoods but it does not say if whites or blacks committed most of the crimes in their respected areas and the survey includes Hispanics as white.

Ergo, op is an illiterate fag.

Are those "whites" the same kind of pic related?

How embarrassing it must be for OP the way his thread turned out.

It would be trivial to control for criminality and income if the FBI added that to their anual reports in addition to race.
I wonder why they don't?

>I have one instance therefore listen to me

>Urban whites.
??? Is this a new meme?

Poor whites are going to be more racist towards other, poor blacks steal and murder more.

>poor urban whites
What? Those don't even exist lol.

This exactly.They lump mongrols in with "white" to make it seem like brown/black aren't more violent. They are though.

the "muh class" narrative is pushed by kikes

>poor whites actually commit more violent crime than poor blacks

Only when you consider it as a total number of crimes committed that includes white-collar crime and non-violent crime, and that's ONLY when you don't take it as percentage of which ethnicity has a fucking LOCK on violent crime by race (hint: niggers win every fucking time)

So yes, you may have to worry more about a white man writing a bad check. However, you NEED to be more worried about being robbed/raped/murdered by a nigger EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Hey now. Accurate data is racist. You can't just go around telling the truth, especially in news and social studies. We can't eliminate white cultures unless the culture hates white people.

Like your one instance of east St. Louis?
How about population density as a contributing factor for an inner city vs the country, do you think that plays a role? I'm just tired of pussies that are scared of blacks and think they could fuck off around a white gang without having their throat slit and dropped in the bottom of quarry.

Ni siquiera es eso. El imbécil que ha abierto el hilo ha confundido a las víctimas con los agresores. El estudio hace referencia a que los blancos son víctimas de la criminalidad en más o menos la misma proporción en los barrios pobres que los negros. Vamos, que la calidad de los trolls de izquierdas está por los suelos.

looks like the saturation was fiddled with pretty hard on that, m8

>urban white
It's code for hispanic/latino, they're considered white as a race, but hispanic/latino for nationality. Just look at any form you sign, it's the only one like it.

OP btfo
don't forget to sage

You should add Channon Christian and Chris Newsome to your pic.

Victimization data is bad for this. We know from various statistics that blacks are victims of (and commit) violence far more often than whites; they're also far less likely to report it to the police.

But they commit less homocides.

Read the thread. It's a study about victimization. It says that poor white people are victims of crime slightly more often than poor black people.

No blue filter on the eyes or airbrushed beard? CNN is slacking.

I've got dozens of these pics from someone dumping a week ago. Thousands upon thousands of faces that will be forgotten vs. the rarer incidents of police brutality on blacks because there's literally an (((agenda))) to distort mainstream perception against whites. Meanwhile vast atrocities (truly barbaric acts) are done day in and day out on peaceful whites.

MAOA-2R trait for psychopathy, lack of impulse, aggression occurs in black men at 5% of their population, while under 1% in non-hispanic whites and asians. Actual facts matter for an honest discussion. Fatherless homes push that trait much harder but a 5x difference in just one aggressive trait is huge, intelligence differences notwithstanding.

lol

Ok every now and then on my mobile long pictures like these have their quality reduced to shit lately. Even ones I post myself that are fine on my phone become unreadable to me.

Am I alone in this?

>Survey used
This isn't using crime statistics from the police or courts, but a voluntary survey. It also doesn't help that whites are likely to report crime than blacks. So crime in the black community is significantly under reported for crime. Most crime happens within racial groups and rarely crosses racial lines so whites aren't going to report black crime effectively.

>Non fatal crimes only
Murder is a ton higher for the black community than for the white community.

>rarely crosses racial lines
That would be great. Unfortunately, pic related is a more accurate picture. And this doesn't even factor it population proportions.

Most crime committed by a group is most likely to victimise another member of that group. Whites are more likely to murder other whites and blacks are more likely to murder other blacks.

we're better at everything. we're even better at being poor people.

Although this is true, black murder and rape white at a disproportionate amount.

***When comparing the murders and rapes that are interracial.***

wew lads look at this shill op

basically:

> "poor people, regardless of race, are nearly equally likely to claim they were a victim... so long as someone calls them up and asks them"

while it's true that white men do rape white women i don't think a white man has ever been convicted of raping a black woman.