Your boipucci

this

Properly orientated photos.

I cant do dick in public. This train station connects nk and sk

Ww3

Hyejeong's pussy

>orientated
shame upon your flag mate

Your ability to take proper pictures with the proper rotation.

the inside of a DPRK labor camp

I am going to observation point in about 10 minutes to give you live picturws of NK and DMZ
How do i stop ww3

Photo of a NK guard, or your benis

moon the north koreans. they will get angry and launch nukes. the world will retaliate appropriately

I'VE BEEN TO HELL I SPELL IT
I SPELL IT D-M-V
ANYONE THAT'S BEEN THERE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN

Will return shortly after a bus ride to observation. This afternoon will be live from JSA

a rare flag

I think you misspelled "start"

OI YOU CUNT, SPEAK INGERLISH.

It's orientated in English, oriented in American.

>how do i stop ww3

uhh where do you think you are? We want younto START ww3

Orientated is a legit defined word in British English. It has no place in American English

Heading out to seee NK

Bump for possibly being legit

Pls dont get abducted

OP can you timestamp? Pls report back

show me a korean toilet

Im really here. Ill be going to 팜문점 JSA after lunch. Aboit to go to kimmies jnderground tunnels

Take pics of North Koreans

Should leave some pictures of kim jung un or whatever his name is getting fucked in the ass all over the DMZ and see if we can't get this war started

Here

Pfft that's the shit of DMZ

only the JSA is worth seeing

Everything there is to see is already on youtube. You're pretty much useless right now, but have fun making fun of those MP's who thought they'd go to Korea to be cool NORK detainers, only to be a tour guide. kek

Ill be going there too. Dont worry.

Some starving North Koreans would be pretty cool, but I'll settle on some of their Best Korea propaganda.

Fake and gay.

Today is Friday the 5th.

?

Conquer the north in the name of the imperialist west. Throw big mac wrapper over the border

Tell the SK to rise up against NK

>Burger should into time zones

Fucking hell.

aren't there supposed to be fake settlements visible from the DMZ that are supposed to show NK doing well? like plywood fronted houses? lol

>Doesn't know what the international dateline is
>Current state of burger education continues to push me to the brink of becoming an hero.

Yes that i will take a picture of later. Im about to go into a tour of kims underground tunnels so i wont be able to post then but will report back.

That will only happen if he actually steps foot inside North Korea.

Do it, we double dare OP

Stay safe OP

sauce?

A pic that is right side up.

Afraid not. Sorry user.

I am a few hundred feet from nk and i can hear the propaganda speakers

:high five:

POST WITH A NK FLAAAEEGG!!!

Run to the border and ask for asylum.

learn to take a pic first, then come back to Sup Forums please

What are they saying?

He obviously can only post with sk online service.

Are you on a BOSS trip? Lmfao

This is some epic bread. OP take pictures I dont give a duck what they tell you, be the hero the world needs. We will forever remember you OP.

Wel its very bad quality so i cant hear it well. But id do speak koreas so if i cljld hear it better . I cant cross this fence. Thay is NK

sage

I dont know what that is
Im here for a korea university trip

Scream "Kim Jong Un is a cunt just like his daddy and granddaddy!" at the first armed Nork you see.

Then take a shit on something.

Not if he rigs the phone to autoconnect/autopost and stows it aboard that northbound train.

Koreans aren't allowed at the DMZ. OP is probably an English teacher "catching up" on the girls he couldn't get in the West.

Cross the fence and die by mines or guns

Go on a solo Operation Paul Bunyan.

it's actually orientationized

Cross the border

wank into nork

Can you get some pics of best korean military?

op died

F

Stick your dick across the boarder

Another innocent user killed by the fucking Best Korean sniper.

F

I was just in NK for 4 days, it's nothing special.

Why does the base of that statue look like a game with its graphics turned down?

If they do a nuke test and Trumps goes for the Tomahawk on nuke sites option, I hope on missile is aimed at the stupid tower.

Appropriate response imo

Now you know too much.

The whole country has texture issues, it all looks great from far way, but gets worse the closer you are.

Arent you not allowed to take photos?

Scream at them you may win this war but you will never win in the e sports championship
Post the gore if you get shot in the head afterwards

I want you to stream yourself crossing the line.

I want to see up a Nork guard's nose. You have to get in close for the picture or it isn't worth it.

wow, they actually turned the DMZ into cutesy gimmick.
that's pretty sick

The DPRK is actually the world's leader in bronze statues: countires throughout the world hire DPRK workers to make large scale Bronze sculptures... in case you didn't know that.

You forgot circumcised. Also he said not in public. Why didnt he run to a washroom. We need dick pics Sup Forums. Use imgurs

Is that why Detroit is STILL waiting for the bronze Robocop statue? Because we are using Michigan labour?

And restore yourselves. Yesterday

Most places you can take as many as you want, they don't like photos in muesems, or of soliders outside of the dmz.

Get the North Korean liquor with the root in it

It's not good. But it's a cool novelty

welcome to the rice paddies motherfucker

you can get that in the US if you're talking about ginseng root

We aurvived the tunnnels

>Mine

Nobody said it wasn't, selfish Norks.