I was watching some clips in Age of Ultron and during the confrontation between Vision and the final robot I've found...

I was watching some clips in Age of Ultron and during the confrontation between Vision and the final robot I've found what the former says to be of some interest.

"Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be."

It reminded me of people trying to explain what Sup Forums is or shills trying their hardest to derail this board. They do not, or cannot, understand because they're equipped to think in a manner that simply does not work here.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ca.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are unbearably naive.

Well, I am a fucking leaf.

This is the gayest shit ive ever read

They cannot break out of their ideologies.

The leaf has become self aware.

>It reminded me of people trying to explain what Sup Forums is or shills trying their hardest to derail this board
STOP
GETTING
YOUR
POLITICAL
IDEOLOGY
AND
THEORIES
FROM
CAPESHIT
MOVIES
YOU
FUCKING
RETARD

>They think order and chaos are somehow opposites
I mostly laughed at this line because the Marvel Comics universe has a cosmic character duo called Master Order and Lord Chaos who literally oppose each other.

>wow Sup Forums is so cool

>This is just like that scene in Harry Potter where valdemart does the bad thing

I hardly read the comics aside from Spider-Man until after Civil War, so that is news to me.

This

ark shut up spiderbait you know people dont understand Sup Forums and the other leaf has a point

It's literally the only line in a capeshit film that I've ever taken as food for thought.

>trying to find depth in a bad movie
Only a leaf

crisse de tabarnak de useless de fucking emufucker who rests on his goddamn worthless overpriced high cost of living country's laurels to make up for the fact that hes a bantzless retard

osti de sans dessin va fourrer ta soeur, crisse d'épais pédé sale j'te JURE

A pile of garbage may still have the odd gold nugget.

It's meaningless pseudo intellectual nonsense

Crash mask CIA for you no one cared until I put on the big guy planeAnonymousReport Post++dRJ52ts.4cdn.org/image/country/ca.gif

Of course, the writers weren't thinking of anything beyond that, but it isn't as if one couldn't make something else out of it.

Why?

Does it scare you?

Do you need your safe space?

Inspiration for thought can come from anywhere. This is a good thing.

The bad part is when they swear they have it 100% right, and they have yet to see even a micro percent of what is out there.

It's hubris that is bad, not thoughtfulness.

Vision confirmed for Libertine

wait. what just happened?