Will she end up like Trump or Geert?

Will she end up like Trump or Geert?

Trump

She's seems to be following the Trump path, while Macron himself is following the Clinton path.

Screencap this post, Le Pen will win. Checkum.

Geert

Like Hillary's dry cunt, a loser

we /ctr/ now

checked

If it doesn't happen now it will happen later, the decline of the EU has already begun and it's about to tear itself apart just little under a year since the brexit vote, hail nationalism purge the muslim scum

Trump

Witnessed

Macron is scum

This raping nigger is right

All my meme magic for le pen to win on sunday

Trump

Kek wills it.

Digits confirm.

kek hello CTR

I'm a remnant of glorious european conquest thank you very much

You really think a 21 point lead can be overturn in less than 48 hrs?

checked

an 80 point lead was overturned in the US in less than 12 hours

am I blessed by kek or what?

reddit is down the hall

There are too many different variables to compare these politicians. Totally depends on France's priorities. She has to simultaneously fix economy from EU restrictions and fight serious immigration and divisions at the same time...

I presonally think she is too soft hearted to solve these problems. You need to be an absolute fucking psycho to effectively impose required policies to effective solve all those given issues.

Harsh days await France.

Praise kek

Checked

Quads says Le Pen wins and breaks up EU

one of the last ones huehue
same here bruh
feelsbad

Tomorrow its the American feeling that way

She won't either get elected or shot like JFK. Kikes like their CIA too much. Just one more reason to fire up the grill...

USA election is a complete different scenario. I think macron will be victorious unless he's tossed in prison before then.

Nah screw that I'm going to go save my homeland and return to conquer this shithole once again

are you even allowed in?

triple double checked

Trump

Any time Obama campaigns for you know that the situation is serious

Brexit. Hillary. France.

Note that he did not do anything in regards to Netherlands nor doing much for Germany.

losers don't control the narrative. you wont be the ones writing the history books. degenerates

checked

Hillary won the popular vote

Wtf are you talking about

Because it definitely isn't our 2016 election

>geert
>lost

Obama tends to curse his political endorsees but I think Macron will win simply because the culture of France is different than ours on the whole. There's definitely a degree of Bradley effect happening in the polls but not enough to hand Le Pen a majority.

Support your Marines

Its not that he curses them. It's that he campaigns for them when they know that the situation really is serious

CHECKED

It's not like Geert was running in a "Choice A or Choice B" election though

Digits only count if they're all on the right end