Anyone else hate these little shits?

These fucking Chinese bugs are destroying native crops and are invading millions of people's homes. They come over to the US by way of Jewish bankers' globalism. Whenever I see one I drown in it bleach.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_conifer_seed_bug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah they showed up here a decade ago and only get worse. Resistant to pesticides too.

Get Rekt

Stinkbugs are chinese? Saw them all the time as a kid growing up in the interior of BC.

I'm 30 so we're talking early 90s here.

These things are a plague. They showed up at my parents house about 5 years ago. I moved into the city so they aren't in my apartment, but once I move back out to the suburbs/country in a couple years I already know they are going to make my life hell. They are impossible to get rid of.

I used to live in a house that would get tons of them in the spring. Fucking hate them.

When I lived in USA these things invaded my house really bad in about 2008. Never saw them as much after that.

They smell like apples when you crush them.

The kind in OP's pic first came over in the 90s, and have been slowly spreading since. Over the past couple years they have become extremely widespread.

>The red imported fire ant is considered an important stink bug predator.

My house is protected by these holy fire ants.

BC is pretty much a part of China now so that isn't a big surprise.

Saw my first one a few years ago, but now they are all over the place. I think there are 3 in my room right now.

Fucking Chinese stinkbugs and Japanese beetles. They have to go back!

afaik they are quite popular in europe too. any biologyfag with wiki page for it pls?

>now

What part of "early 90s" did you not understand

Bio user here, got nothing on these niggers

>The brown marmorated stink bug was accidentally introduced into the United States from China or Japan. It is believed to have hitched a ride as a stowaway in packing crates or on various types of machinery. The first documented specimen was collected in Allentown, Pennsylvania, in September 1998.

>The brown marmorated stink bug is an agricultural pest that can cause widespread damage to fruit and vegetable crops. In Japan it is a pest to soybean and fruit crops. In the U.S., the brown marmorated stink bug feeds, beginning in late May or early June, on a wide range of fruits, vegetables, and other host plants including peaches, apples, green beans, soybeans, cherries, raspberries, and pears.

WRONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_conifer_seed_bug

that's a different bug, the brown marmorated stink bug is specifically a pest.

no shit. i grew up thinken assassin bugs just another bug.

The invasion was well underway by then. You're going to tell me Richmond wasn't already infested with slant eyes in the 90s?

Yes they are everywhere and their piss stinks really bad

don't squash them sir. they'll stink like asshole.

I sprayed about 10 gallons of this shit on my house last fall
I still see them but very few.
Also I removed a few trees.

I've had plenty of them crawl all over me in my sleep every fall for the past decade, I think I would know what they look like.

It was under way but nowhere near as bad as it is now. We only got Hong Kongers back then because they used to be Commonwealth and could come easily. They were probably ~7% of the population back in 1995 but now we get all the rest of those stinky chinks as well, like the mainlanders and it's lost to the ages.

What do they smell like?

Those fuckers have invaded my attic..

cucumbers, but nauseating

Cuccumbers smell good

The easiest way I found to kill them without it smelling is to pick it up by the sides and toss it at a wall. The exoskeleton will contain the mess of what its insides turn into after hitting the wall. Then you can just throw the dead bug in the trash or back out in nature.

I see those all the time. Had no idea they where an invasive species.

lol dude! they are attracted to the scent of a crushed one! thats why they come in droves. you should flush them

>Resistant to pesticides too.

>They are impossible to get rid of.

>crawl all over me in my sleep

>fuckers have invaded my attic..

DDT is the answer gents

Kills stinkbugs, Jap Beetles and Bedbugs

Fast, cheap and easy

DDT

MAKE IT LEGAL!!!!!

Aussie farmer here.
Fucking hate those cunts. If you leave your lights on over night they all come swarming into your house.
Fucking Chinks, first our property market and now our crops!

>farmer

If only I could've been born into such a redpilled job.

I would compare it to a rotten, musty cucumber. The chemical also serves to attract other members of it's species. This biological defense is simple to use against them if you have a trap for them.

Had these fuckers in my car not too long ago, pain in the ass indeed.

Didn't know such a product existed. I'll have to duckduckgo it.

I've never seen one and I've lived in 7 states. Huh. Saw a massive lizard the other day though.

Probably cause I rarely leave the house now as an adult but I haven't seen these things in years but I do remember them being around growing up. Didn't know they were Chines, less gross to look at than roaches.

they're fucking annoying
they smell god damn awful if you smash them

Nope.

It sounds more redpilled than it actually is

Checked

They smell disgusting. Like a dish towel thats been in your sink to long and then pissed on and then let it sit in your sink even longer.

>redpilled
>not ultimate gibs
at least in the US. Farming isn't profitable without government handouts. farmers are almost worse than the niggers.

government gives them a few hundred thousand a year, they spend it on trucks and other "business expenses"

Fuckk I never knew what they were called. All I knew is that they were annoying little shits. They are the worst kind of insect, other than cockroahces of course. They crawl around everywhere like morons, then suddenly decide to fucking FLY around sometimes into yYOU and crawl around some more. Like, what is even your fucking purpose, DIE you creepy cunts

Cilantro

Its a sharp, astringent, slightly sour smell. Very chemically smelling.

I dont relate it to anything. Its not awful like im going to toss if i get a whiff, but i certainly wash my hands if i get any on me while i murder the fucks.

According to wiki their natural predator is a fucking wasp, which they are debating on introducing it to america to thwart these retarded lurker bugs.

These fuckers pop up in my house from time to time. My dog just eats them.

>lol dude! they are attracted to the scent of a crushed one!
what kinda fucking evolutionary advantage is that

FLOCK TO WHAT KILLS YOU

True that. What's farming like in Australia? I live in a pretty rural part of America and it seems like it's an alright living that comes with loads of bullshit.

I use an empty water bottle. I usually have one laying around. I don't kill them. Just let them die of starvation in the nearest dump.

I fucking HATE these Niggerbugs.

A fantastic solution is to get a bugzooka and suck em up and watch them die slowly of starvation in the vicinity of 10 other of these niggers.

DAY OF THE STANK