They're doing our job for us!

They're doing our job for us!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycardinal.com/article/2017/05/outgoing-asm-chair-condemns-universitys-attitude-toward-students-of-color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just need to tell them that having a 4 year degree is a betrayal of one's race.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

>who describes herself as "woke"
lmao

We should be encouraging this behavior.

Lol it's just like last year when they made the segregated dorms at berkley.

lefties truly coming full circle.

>U of Wisconsin
>U of Winsonsin

What kind of retards are they letting through journalism school now?

nice

seig heil

The black chimpout in universities was predicted by William Shockley decades ago.

>tfw from Wisconsin

414 represent.

he looks like a more handsome young george bush.

4D chess?

So basically they blame their own failures not on the fact they are less intelligent, but blame others, namely whites, for creating a system that somehow works against them? Sounds exactly like Sup Forums. I do agree though that Black Americans (not the African or other Blacks) struggle immensely in upper classes and are befuddled when everyone else in the class understands the material and topic. This is most apparent in math classes. The culture of the American Black that rewards ignorance and "hood" shit sets them up for this failure when they finally meet tough assignments. In Middle School and High School they basically got passed because teachers felt sorry or just didn't want to deal with the fuss they would cause from their parents bitching about being kept back...again.

When was this written?

I'm graduating from Wisconsin in a week AMA

I'm in full support of her

pol should be actively encouraging infighting and radical resistance (dropping out of society etc) to help splinter the left. The recent rainbow effort is a step in the right direction. We should be fanning separatist movements among leftist ethnic groups like spics and nigs. We cointelpro now.

>Academia and degrees were created by whites to oppress minorities! They are patriachal and whitecentric by design! Fuck they whites! Fuck degrees!

If only...if only.
Things would be like they used to be.

Aren't SEC schools outside Vanderbilt a laughing stock for academics?

Shh sh ssshhhhh, user.

Don't point out the idiocy, lack of self awareness or personal drive, and obvious self defeatism. Just smile, call them brave in the face of injustice, and let it happen.

>culture

Florida is okay, but the rest are trash. Most northern community colleges are on par with your typical SEC school.

u blakie?

wew lad. damn

>Sup Forums's only just now realizing that all libs are racist as well and doing their part to subtly remove other races instead of the clumsy overt approach
c'mon

I say culture because the African students in my upper level classes keep up at the level of the other students. Its precisely and only the Black Americans who seem to fail spectacularly. I had a few in low level classes who thought they could get away with not showing up on days an exam were given out thinking "hey the professor can't grade it if I never took it". They fail to grasp that in college the Professor is nothing like a HS teacher who will chase you to take the exam. If you don't show and have don't provide a proper reason then you fail that exam. There is a huge difference in college compared to high school in this regard plus others that the American Black just can't understand so assume the Professor or University is trying, on purpose, to keep Blacks down. The Africans on the other hand understand the rigors never blame anyone but themselves on both failures and successes.

Thomas Sowell said shit like this as well, not about the chimpout but pretty much told the senate affirmative action is bad because Ivy league schools will admit blacks who are smart but not nearly as smart for Ivy league schools but they need to fill their quote. Then they end up failing out of college instead of just going to a decent college they could have done okay in. Pretty much the same shit with blacks going to college now instead of learning a trade.

UGA , Auburn, Texas A&M, and Florida are all ranked in the top 100 academic schools for what its worth.

Here's the initial article if you were curious.

dailycardinal.com/article/2017/05/outgoing-asm-chair-condemns-universitys-attitude-toward-students-of-color

This is pretty unsurprising. Earlier in the year they demanded that tuition be free for all black students.

how can we help spread this important message?

having a college education encourages white supremacy!

#fuckcollege #fuckracism

Meanwhile all but 1 Big Ten schools are ranked in the top 100 lol

It essentially is since financial aid covers those who cannot afford it. I do reckon these are children of rich blacks though don't qualify.

We're going full circle, lads, this timeline is tough to keep up with once the left starts demanding segregation!

Why do you capitalize the word nigger? Er, I mean black?

Just did some research and the worst conference out of the Power 5 college football conferences is the Big 12. West Virginia and Texas Tech are ranked in the 400s.

And when they started chimping out on college campuses last year, what were their demands? Oh, right

- hiring of black-only faculty
- more financial aid for black-only students
- university wide "diversity" training
- black-only 'safe spaces'
- no penalty for skipping class/work to yell at white people
- etc.

>All white people are racist

Ummmmm excuse me but race is a social construct. I hope this person did not assume anyone's race when they came to this conclusion. .

Florida and Georgia are decent. The rest are trash.

Black

Would it be possible to convince white guilt types to kill themselves as a reparation to nigs?

Our power continues to grow

>Sounds exactly like Sup Forums.

Nigga we're just fighting back the Jewish (intellectual) superiority.

I think we should give them reparations but then offset it with the cost of the drug war, incarceration, welfare, and other aid they have received on top of the cost of damages to property and infrastructure. By my tally they will owe us again but its ok we can offer to let them repay the balance through indentured servitude.

source ?