How do we stop Conservashits from voting against their own economic interests?

How do we stop Conservashits from voting against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eradicating Jews and shitskins

Obamacare is unaffordable though.

I honestly would rather deal with the nightmare of single-payer coverage than the private insurance companies and hospitals in the States that bleed people

By telling the Libcucks that they should actually care about the low-income working-class not only before the elections? How about that?

I can print things and take pictures of them to try to push my political ideologies, too!

This is fake. You can argue for obamacare without faking things. Also obamacare is definitely against my own interest because it doubled-tripled the rates. Sage

>government made this
>more government will surely solve this
why are demoshits so stupid?

Get rid of the Jews and foreigners.

Why is basic care at a hospital so fucking expensive? Maybe because they know a multi-billion dollar corporation will be paying and they can charge whatever they like? Maybe removing competition from a market isn't a good thing? $15,336.84 for a "semi-private room". That's $2,556.14 a night. Why can Laquinta give me a totally private room for $60 a night? You'r telling me the beepy thing with electrodes and a night nurse cost $15,276.84? That's a fucking problem.

I'm dumb and did the math wrong, but the logic stands.

I don't pay a penny lmao

Laquinta can give you a room for $60 a night because their rooms aren't less than 50ft from a nursing station and constantly monitored by trained medical professionals; nor are they equipped with hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical equipment.

>get that as a bill
>don't pay it
>tell debt collectors to fuck off if they hassle me
>threaten to sue where necessary

Now what?

Goto jail or die

>muh economic interests
Only commies vote economically

not an argument

1) You can not go to jail for these debts.

2) A hospital is required to treat you in case of an emergency

Checkmate fagboy

>"B-b-b-but you g-g-goyim d-d-don't understand! None of this was a problem prior to Obamacare! I swear!"

conservatives have insurance

the NHS performs poorly compared to a lot of other westernised countries' health services, eg with number of beds among other things

Check again cletus

Red states all have the highest amount of uninsured walmartian trailer park trash teabilles for healthcare

ok, but that's only a handful of conservatives, not all conservatives

you can say niggers here user

>In 2011, blacks were almost twice as likely as whites to be uninsured. And though they made up just 14 percent of the U.S. population, blacks accounted for 20 percent of Medicaid rolls. Hispanics were almost three times as likely as white non-Hispanics to be uninsured and made up 29 percent of Medicaid beneficiaries.

Medical equipments, some would say. They're probably made from rare materials found only on the surface of Mars. Or at least that's how i think it works.

we know full well we are voting against our own economic interests, its just we have principles, like "thou shalt not steal".
we know that any help, ie money, we get from the government was taken from someone else, the government doesn't just magically get money to pass out, they redistribute from elsewhere.
we also know that being as self-reliant as possible and living as virtuously as possible is what leads to real happiness and fulfillment in this life.
leftists don't understand this mentality because they lack principles and moral standards, both for themselves and for others.

>The disproportionate impact of Medicaid is even more telling at the state level. In Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina, among the states that say they won't expand, at least 45 percent of those in the program in 2011 were black, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. In Louisiana, 57 percent of Medicaid beneficiaries were black; in Mississippi it was 67 percent.

By vocally caring about the white working class and poor. They voted for Trump because he promised them a better life while Democrats keeping harping on about their poor oppressed angels of color who somehow don't know better than to assault a cop.

does it ever both you that when you go out to shit on the poor in red states you are shitting on nonwhites, and when you take credit for the economic performance of blue states you are taking credit for economic geography and the lolbertarians and republican business people that operate and own those things

Stop insulting and demonizing them.

You won't get those types of bills under trumps plan. Nobody will go to see doctors who charge that much cash.

Because it's "in their own economic interests" to have liberal scum import millions of low-IQ barbarians to drive down wages and rape their wives, mothers and daughters.

KYS.

>50% income tax rate proposed by democrats is somehow in my interest
>while I literally get no benefits out of the taxes I pay because I'm a fucking white male

Sounds (((reasonable)))

Tort law has also caused a hike in costs for medical professionals due to frivolous law suits. Funny how many lawmakers are ex-ambulance chasers.

And then there's the artificial hikes in higher education and med school, which also raises healthcare

And then eliminating competition in the insurance markets/shit tons of regulations.

its funny how its
>the gov should just pay for this shit
and not
>why the fuck is this shit so expensive

>How do we stop Conservashits from voting against their own economic interests?

Stop constantly shitting on white people.

You can thank the AMA for creating Insurance pricing for medical services.

It is a collusive monopoly mixed with the fact that most hospitals don't publish their prices.

I'd rather take the burden than put it onto society, it's the moral burden we all should hold.

are you the same person who posts "cletus" all over Sup Forums seemingly 24/7?

quads of truth

stop responding to these threads like they are real please. You just making some anfifag pennies doing so and the person making them is just going off a script.

sage

He makes a penny while I teabag his entire false logic train and prove him a moron before all and sundry.

I'm good with that trade.

The ACA repeal was a victory for young at the expense of the old and a victory for the productive over the parasitic.

It isn't. Those are charges before the insurance agency negotiates with the hospital and pays 95% of the bill. Most "hurr look at muh bill" shitposts are that way.

>He earns $9.70 AUD an hour

kekekkekekekeke

> poor non whites in red states

They are viticims of the retarded meth addled inbred who ignornantlh and shameless vote against their interests because Cletus wants us to live a Muh Christian Authortarianism cultureeeeee

>124292707
Too bad 10% of the population can afford or have access to those. The Universal healthcare debate has been brought up non-stop over the past half-century. Dozens of bills have been proposed to institute it. How many developed countries ever bothered voting on getting rid of their system?
look

This is where I part ways with Sup Forums. Our medical system is in need of a serious overhaul, and yeah, single payer with private opt-out options is not a bad solution.

Obamacare is bad therefore the terrible Republican plan is good.

Time to stop making excuses and make way for single payer

>some uninsured drunk fuck hits me with his car
>can't pay my bills
Yeah good point, leaf. Guess I'll die

Id rather every single person in this country die than see laquandeesha get a single more gib from my tax dollars.

But it's not in my economic interests to pay your fucking bills. Eliminate all social welfare programs now.

>not having uninsured motorist coverage on your auto insurance policy

Yea if your that stupid please do die.

Let's say I was walking on the sidewalk you fucking mouth breather. Did I just demolish your terrible counter argument?

I thought leftists were pissed off about millionaires and the reach because they acted in their own economic interests.

>Rich people only care about money money money, no humanity, no empathy, they are like money machines, greedy materialists who would do anything for money

>OH AND WHY ARE NOT POOR PEOPLE MECHANISTICALLY VOTING FOR ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING THAT MAXIMISES THEIR SHORT-TERM MONEY?

read it first

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628/text

though single payer would be best, I dont know how you'd go from ACA to that. once you put people on gibmedats they dont let go

what is national insurance?

I'm sorry but whoever made this is clinically fucking stupid; it's the STATES that choose to opt out of these kinds of coverage, not the individuals

Fucking hell

At least our retarded Senate will probably manage to fuck this bill up so bad it dies

Trial lawyers and the US court system.

>tetanus shot takes pennies to make
>hundreds to administer in case it's a one in a million fuckup and the hospital gets sued

FUCK OFF INSURANCE SHILL

Well, if they vote Labor they don't vote for their interests either. When the Conservatives betray them, finally they will open up to other ideas. Look around this board. Perhaps you can guess what those ideas are.

>voting against their own economic interests

It's in your own interest, goy. Trust your greatest ally.

Man, who the fuck draws these? And what is the guy in neon pajamas supposed to represent?

BTW waiting for an answer on this one, open question

The best part is, the hospital can't take any legal actions, as long as you show a good faith effort to pay a monthly payment. Something as low as $10 a month would be enough that they couldn't take legal actions or use debt collectors.

Sorry faggot your bluepill has been noted . A phony bill you typed at home does not count . Kill yourself save money . Faggots like you are on welfare and get everything free

Whenever people ask me what scares me, I don't give a normie answer like spiders or skellingtons, and I don't give a fedorah answer like failure or not being remembered.

What truly scares me is that leftists can have such a massive disconnect from reality and still be allowed to vote.

Healthcare costs are that high because of obamacare, they've been increasing ever since the government starting regulating the industry. Anyone with even a highschool level understanding of economics and how the healthcare system works know this.

you realise the south is where all the nigs are because of slavery, yes?

I'll burn D.C. to the fucking ground before I start having to paying for the healthcare of every nigger, spic and trailer trash hick in this country.

>a bill for literal surgery
>why is it high???

Are these people actually retarded?

yeah, they'll just die instead

>it's another "some random faggot on the Internet apparently knows my economic interests despite knowing absolutely nothing about me" episode
I'm sick of reruns desu. Reminds of when they used to get halfway through an arc of Inuyasha on Adult Swim back in the day and then just random start an older arc from the beginning because I guess the English licensed episodes weren't done yet or some shit. Pissed me off senpaitachi. Took like 10 fucking years to get to the end of the Band of 7 arc which I guess was the end? I don't even know but fuck those shonens or whatever they're called where they just stretch out the story while it makes money and cuts it when it stops produced shekels.

Anyway, what was this thread about? Oh, OP is a faggot who sucks dick for a living and can stay mad because he's a poor nigger who cannot into healthcare or how to negotiate shit and/or tell hospitals to suck a dick.

>I can't believe how expensive american healthcare is!
>$55,496?!
And yet, pretty much all of it is absorbed by your insurance, making you pay so much less.