Joke : Black people are more likely to commit crimes because they are niggers lol 14/88 hitler was right!

Joke : Black people are more likely to commit crimes because they are niggers lol 14/88 hitler was right!

Woke : People without father figures are exponentially more likely to commit crime and the black community has been ravaged for 50+ years by an epidemic of illegitimacy. Not only that but divorce has been promoted and encouraged by the Government when it should have been discouraged and penalized The solution to the problem of black crime and crime in general is to encourage and help families stay together and penalize divorce and single parenthood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Solution: Deport all coloreds. Nuke Apefrica, the Middle East, and Central/South America.

archive.is/LRe05

Joke: We're all human beings.
Woke: Are blacks even human?
Stroke: Whites are aliens.

>nuke some of the most resource rich areas in the entire world
I uses to think like you in 5th grade

Fuck off shill. Liberals make every fucking excuse for the other races and its always at our own fucking expense.

I used to think this way
Then I saw the average performance sores for $200,000 families

Now I don't know what I want to think.
What do we do when we fix the black family unit, reduce lack of black employment opportunities, and there's no improvement.

At some point we may have to give up, but I don't think we're there yet. But we're close

The solution to black on black crime is 25 years in the making.
>Fix welfare so it is a pathway to a blue collar job and not an endless meal ticket with a maximum income ceiling to receive benefits
>Incentivize upward mobility for a generation instead of perpetually giving handouts.
>Teach a man to fish and all that shit.

>reduce population by 80%
>somehow we'll need even more resources to survive

Lmfao look at this fucking uncle tom coon telling black people they need to act white

Lol yet nearly all the men in jail whether black, white, hispanic or other have a common issue, they didnt have a father growing up.

Yes, whites have never profited from the colored people

>It's not niggers fault they don't raise their children

I think you're a little too hopped up on that chewing tobacco, cowboy.

Black people still committed a disproportionate amount of crimes before the break up of the nuclear family.

Watch Jared Taylor and redpill yourself on race.

hmm. actually seems like a good idea

>penalize divorce and single parenthood.
Can't think of a single way this could go wrong.

Just get rid of the "wife gets everything because she hired a jewish lesbian lawyer" law. It should really be: divorce and neither of you get shit from the government.

it's their fault, but by learning why it's their fault we can move forward

You missed the argument. It is definitely the fault of the father that he leaves the child. Any father who leaves their children is reprehensible and deserves legal punishment. The big issue here is that the Government of the United States has promoted divorce and made it easier for the last 60 years. Divorce shouldnt be as easy as saying "lol i dont like them anymore" it should be difficult and penalized.

The first time I did acid I came to some wild realizations about race. Blacks are earthly people. They are more than content with living among animals, living in huts, they don't mind dirtiness. This makes them more in tune with earthly vibrations, makes them more spiritual (which is why they responded so well to Christianity) which makes them great musicians. They vibe well with the earth (no sunburn)

White people are uncomfortable outside. They built themselves houses, lavish castles, anything to avoid the dirt. White people are almost constantly unhappy with their surroundings so they have constantly strived to make it better. And then I was thinking that maybe blacks were the original people and super advanced aliens came and fucked some of them and birthed whites. And since then, whites have been striving to return to the stars, away from the earth. And then I realized acid is a drug and all of my realizations were the result of a chemical reaction and it's all probably bullshit

>are blacks even human?

That alien was just evolution. We were separated from black 60,000 years ago and evolved differently. No race will ever be equal to another.

>The solution to the problem of black crime and crime in general is to encourage and help families stay together and penalize divorce and single parenthood
So what you be saying is... we solve the black crime problem by putting entire black families in prison?
I like the way you think user, you put even Ben "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison to shame with your unapologetic racial hatred.

The US govt doesn't promote divorce you literal nigger. Just because they TRY to make divorces fair, doesn't mean they promote it. Also, the reason why your dad left because he was a sub 100 IQ nigger who couldn't believe he knocked up shaquiesha

HAHAHAHA, would you become an aggressive monkey by lacking a father?

Nig nogs are like this by nature

Kek then why didn't they build anything with all of that outdoors time? It's almsot like they've been doing the same shit theu do today...NOTHING

Yeah that's what it is. Blacks are basically an evolutionary stepping stone from monkeys to us

Yes look at the white men in jail, almost all will tell you they lacked a father figure growing up. Someone to show them how to behave.
Charles Manson didnt know his father.

Had to look it up just to find this gem;

>Several statements in Manson's 1953 case file from the seven months he would later spend at the National Training School for Boys in Washington, D.C., allude to the possibility that "Colonel Scott"(his father) was black

Making divorce easier is functionally the same as promoting it. It should have been discouraged and penalized fool. This is why we are seeing all the issues we are today with even white children more likely to behave criminally, because the Government didnt protect and promote the family unit that is essential to a healthy society and healthy people. Fucking idiot.

Actual woke: Niggers were much happier when segregated, they had happy families and work lives because they weren't trying to keep up with whitey, and they took responsibility for their problems and corrected them instead of blaming all their problems on the white man's system and doing nothing expecting the democrats to fix everything one day or something.

Separate schools, communities, and institutions for different races. They only wanted integration because the jews told them that the whites were keeping it from them, like it was something valuable, and since they got integration it has just made their lives worse, on average, which they also blame on whites of course.

Colored people have profited enormously from whites. Look at Zimbabwe after all the whites left. You need us, we don't need you.

>Defending Niggers

It's their own fault they're too stupid to understand your point.

Nice idea OP, but there is very little incentive for poor people to get married. If you look at statisitics something like 80% of the people who make more than $50k a year. So unless a black guy goes to college and makes good money, why should a poor black girl marry a poor black guy? There is nothing to gain, so it wont happen.

>The govt promoted divorce
Naw, m8
Feminists and Protestants promoted divorce and got their way by whining like babies.

Person with a brain: Both environmental factors and genetic factors have an influence on the proportionally more violent behavior of Africans and neither influence should be ignored.

Then look at blacks outside of america where the evil government hasnt been systematically oppressing them and you will see the same fucking results wherever in the world you look. Blacks are simply more violent, more prone to impulsive actions and perform worse in everything.

oy vey.

I mean
>ooga booga

>the Government of the United States

O gotcha, I guess They don't have that problem in any of, the all black countries right?

Any excuse...

Democrats have always promoted slavery. Then they got rid of the chains because welfare was more effective.

Theres no way the white population of the us in 2013 was 77%. If you take only the actual whites the number of crimea would drop down even further.

Real truth: every bitch I know on facebook that was into fucking black dudes is a single mother with multiple different nigger fathers. They don't stick around. That's niggers fault, not anyone elses.

Bespoke: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>People without father figures

I finally see now that THIS the problem. Thank you for making me #woke.

F P B P

The US grows so much corn that we don't know what the fuck to do with it. We eat it, we feed it to animals, we use it to strengthen plastics, we mix it into soda, we use it as a filler in meat. We still have extra corn that just rots because the uses for the stuff have been exhausted. I'm fine with being irradiated and eating corn for the rest of my life if it means getting rid of niggers.

Well said

We give them a truly fair chance. If that doesn't work, we try eugenics. If THAT doesn't work, deport/exterminate.

They include hispanics read the *

Explain Africa.
Explain why blacks seem to be the only demographic that cannot function in society.