>>124284472

low test and small cocks on average

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8

Because our feminist single mothers are raising us to be nu-male living doormats.

Just because you're a NEET nu-male cuck doesn't mean that women are less attracted to white males.

I watched that video. Nothing to do with cuck shit. They don't even know he's black. Sage

Typically because white men have very low testosterone levels compared to other races. This often results in stunted penile growth during puberty

cuz whites have little dicks

That woman's body is unreal.

I'll just post this here

>flag

This is so tolerant

She's also fucking ugly

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

shes a fucking mutant

he has a literal anchor for a nose

White bois be jealous ITT

small white penis, lot of money, education, and stability. Enjoy your low rent turned out whores jamal, no real loss

>does he want to feel mine now?
ABORT ABORT

Just treat women like shit and don't care about how they react.

You'll be fine.

No idea Goy. Probably your imagination.

Not gonna lie. I would rather hit that rozeli chick who has been spamming nudes all over Sup Forums than this Minga.

You should have more confidence.

>Why are white males becoming less attractive to women?
Ask your mother.

Meanwhile, in reality...

Because most white males are feminists. It's as simple as that. Tyrone is not a feminist, he is far too stupid to be fooled.

low IQ whores who do not do their research

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

Just look at nordics then: sailing everywhere raping, looting and killing.

Now nordics are pussy leftist cucks the only thing similar to real nordcis are the nogs

browbeaten and brainwashed. Taught to be weak and supplicating rather than strong and aggressive. Most are too dumb to figure out the scam being run without some sort of trauma forcing them to wake up to reality. Even then it might not be enough.

Just the other day I saw an 8/10 walking with a ghetto black dude at work. She smiled, waved and said "hi" in a super cute way.

I just said "hey, need help finding anything"? Fairly obvious outside of work I could have fucked her. Most black guys game girls into relationships but when they see a hot white and masculine white guy that is always 10,000x better than a majority of black guys.

>Why

Why Indeed...don't forget to thank your best ally dear evangelical.

She is ugly, kinda looks like Gingrich's wife Callista, but a little shrunk... Anyway, her body is amazing.

You're an Asian"masculinity" fag aren't you?

Calm down. Those whores were paid by that nigger. Look at his channel, it's full of similar shit. Or better yet, don't look at it.

>that video
Holy Shit.
We need a nuclear holocaust. Not even memeing.

>Why did Pavlov's dog's mouth water?

Oh, for God's sake rabbi, at least put some more effort into it !!!