Niggers can you please explain why you do this to your cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/698383066/overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFyBd6yaOjo
youtu.be/hQGLNPJ9VCE
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/LEIN
youtube.com/watch?v=gu3adzXwgcg
youtu.be/O_fwW4QP7QQ
youtu.be/f6tVlD2kpMM
google.com/#q=section 8 housing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuzzzz you can ask stupid questions

at least go ask on /o/ not Sup Forums

Every shitty driver I see has tinted windows

What else would they spend their free money checks on

It's called "Donking" and it has its appeal.
Why do guys jack their trucks up but never take them off road?
People like doing weird shit to cars all the time.
Hell, I'm about to buy this: cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/698383066/overview/ - just to let people paint all over it for fun.

Cuz me dik b big, white boi

To feel elevated in society.

It's a consequence of a complex of inferiority maybe...

dam dat shit hard as bricks cuh

Donks

/o/ here and also resident of a nigger infested city

The giant nigger rims can be expensive. There are places that rent rims to nignogs so they can look rich to their monkey friends. Like most things they do, it's all about looking wealthy or important.

Plumage. It's about getting attention. Any attention. Standing out and getting women to look at you.

They put money in their cars with the intent of showing that they have money to put into their cars. A white man might work on the engine, get it faster, or running smoother. He might get the suspension re-done to make it corner better, or do the shocks for the same purpose. But not niggers. No, you have to SEE their money.

They'll waste ten thousand dollars or more just to show that they CAN waste ten thousand dollars or more. They'll live in a tiny shithole room in their mom's apartment, but their car will say "I have money", despite the fact that they spent everything they've got on their dumb, gaudy car.

wow, niggers appropriating white culture, what a surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFyBd6yaOjo

Also, I just heard a nigger shootout. A drive by happened and it sounds like the victim returned fire, according to the police scanner. I know lots about niggers. I live in their ghetto.

hahaha what the fuck how can these assholes buy this shit and have their own houses and I can barely get out of my parents basement i want to kill myself

2wd auto

What about potholes?

I'm looking for a manual one.

Reminds them of the first thing they ever stole, bicycles. You never forget your first love.

Chinga tu madre pinche pendejo gringo

honestly makes me want to say fuck living life by the rules and start selling drugs

Ay white Boi, we even puts dem shits on our bikes dwag

youtu.be/hQGLNPJ9VCE

Yep. Ghetto Rich.
Look like a million bucks, but don't have a dime to your name. Style over substance.

VIN 3C3AY75S15T285273

Saved for future doxing. I will scan LEIN over next few weeks to see whom this is transferred to.

Feathers....it goes back to the days in Africa when niggers would cover themselves in shit then roll around in the dirt and cover themselves with feathers and put saucers in their lips as a means to attract she-coons to mate with. As a natural progression/evolution in modern times health code rules don't allow covering themselves in shit and feathers (though some still do) they decorate their cars on the same bizarre fashion.

Clemson here...
There is a nigfer here with an olds cutlass like this painted like a Butterfinger bar.

When South Carolina flooded they were unironically the only nogs that could make it out of alphabet town to get bread and milk.

I wonder how many blacks actually roam around these parts.

why dont you go ask your neighbor?

found the black bean

Seriously. Those houses look like typical cheap cobbled together piece of shit American houses but in my neighborhood those would easily go for 300k

is that fun for you?

>LEIN
Haven't heard of that one. What's it about?
Additionally, ... and? What are you going to do? I'm always armed, and thanks to the US government, ready to kill mother fuckers just like you. ;^)

yeah fuck man it's bad where i'm at too, i saw half a duplex for half a million the other day wtf i'm never gonna own a house

Don't dis my donk white boi.

Before white man came to the southern part of the African continent these primitives still had not invented the wheel, it seems like powerful magic still to the sub-Saharan.

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/LEIN

You know what's hilarious? The Donks that have the advertising all around them (pic related).

If I had money to throw away, I'd do something like that just to be ironic. Buy an old Caprice or Impala, put 25 inch rims on it, and put some fucking Pepto Bismol or Activia bodywrap on it. Then I'll drive around black neighborhoods and hear them screech "lookit dat white boi wit da activia skyscraper". It'd be silly but thank god I don't have money like that to waste.

Good to know.

fat baby dicked secretary that couldn't make cop confirmed

THREAD THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=gu3adzXwgcg

don't forget about the big ass speakers....draws more attention to their ghetto cruiser

It's even hard enough to find a real job when all the serious "entry level" ones require 5 years of experience. I'm headed to a job fair tomorrow they are looking for people to grow pot in their huge greenhouses hopefully I can snag something ok there.

Why would you do that to a Dodge magnum. It is literally a station wagon, i.e. the stereotypical family car.

good luck man, I'm an HD mechanic and it's a shitty job, I don't even make that great of money because i don't wanna go to the fucking yukon for a job 12 hours/day for 20 days on 7 off

i hate this country, the only thing that saves me is i live on the west coast so it's not a shithole like the rest

Hi leaf. What do you do for a living?

I work the 3:00- 11:00 pm shift monitoring activity on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Pays about $60 K per year. (I'm not supposed to shitpost or join in anything, just copy and document), but it gets boring some times.

they're thugs who can't see through their windows lol

Because "Fuck you what are you gonna do about it?" That's literally it. Everything black people do is in some way a response to white people and they're constantly wanting to challenge whites.

>black men
>families

Lets hype this in germany ... why is it called scraper?

youtu.be/O_fwW4QP7QQ

Yeah that's why you stupid niggers drive a 1998 Grand Marquis you paid $500 with $5K worth of rims and live in section 8 housing covered in pit bull shit and scratch offs.

to niggers a car with big tires is like a wild animal with big feet, ie. feared and respected

>see
>tinted windows
every shitty driver i see is not a white male. the rest i just assume.

I'm not black, I just know how they work. White people are on their minds all fucking day long.

When I was younger we used to run over pop cans and our bikes would sound like motorcycles.

That last quasi sentence could be the summation of the entire history of sub-Saharan Africa lel

They do this for the same reason they wear shitloads of jewelry and get golden teeth, golden apparel, really expensive clothing.

Posturing.

There's loads of stories about African farmers who get tonnes of subsidy and give it all away so they look affluent for a moment.
One story of a foreign worker who went to Africa to help a farmer achieve a successful harvest, the guy had to force that farmer not to spend the proceeds on 'loans' to 'family' and instead save it for the next harvest.
Next year the guy had another successful harvest and the foreign worker left, urging him not to spend that money.
By sowing time, the farmer was broke and the farm died. Gave all the money away.

This is also why welfare in America is granted through the EBT cards. The 'dolla dolla' would all go to the bling instead. And they still manage to trade those cards for bling and drugs so they can show off, the dumb cunts.

Day of the rake is coming for our housing market, user

mkay i dont get it again

youtu.be/f6tVlD2kpMM

Well it's not like we strapped them down and force fed them fried chicken and watermelon.
They chose to do that to themselves.

niggers love their disks

>why dont you go ask your neighbor?
they don't know either
it's just something you do

Those niggers are oppressed as fuck, quick give them reparations.

That's way less ridiculous than what you nice white folks do you yours.

Definition of DUMB NIGGER

Looks like a truck that might just have good handling, unlike those giganigga-inch rimmed pimpmobiles.

Because when someone has money that wasn't given to them by a long line of rich white parents with rich white parents with rich white parents it's actually something to be proud of.

That truck probably cost over 20 grand and can still function and do shit like haul cargo...nigger cars jacked up 8 feet off the ground can't do jack fuck except house a bunch of porch monkeys

>do shit like haul cargo
Cracker please you think we don't all know you pieces of shit don't haul anything. You just like big big trucks because you want everyone to know you're a big big boy.

No utility you say?

Nice.

ahahahaha

looks like the jungle people would be in need of donks since their streets are flooded so often

Just buy a truck, or should i say, steal one.

a covered wagon would ride smoother than that pos

$3K worth of suspension work on a $500 car.

Nigger economics. Probably have a $2000 TV in a house that isn't worth $250

Why do white people do this with their cars?

That Delorean is probably worth more than you make a year sucking dick for EBT.

If it's plugged into an outdoor receptacle, what's the worst that could happen if it gets in the water? It trips the breaker before anybody gets zapped?

Dat torque doe

I'm not a tree hugging fag but those fucking things are fucking bad for the enviroment.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

Why do black people do this to cars?

> $500 car
No dent or anything maybe $2000 at the most, but no idea what year that car is

Swissie's got a point. I've seen pickup trucks that're jacked up way high, like so high theyre's no practical use in hauling anything in them.

Lifted redneck trucks are just as dumb as lifted black buicks

>Probably have a $2000 TV in a house that isn't worth $250
You just described the entire geographical middle of the United States.

extra sensory stimulus (holes in wheels) distracts would-be counter-shooters

And it’s all fucked up with this anime shit.

Why you ask? It's because the black man can never own land. The most he will ever amount to is his car.

planning for a house is white people stuff, fuck crackas

despite, if you have a nice house all niggas wanna chill at your place and they will damage your stuff. Better to live in the $250 decaying shit and signal your purchase to your niggas

Fuck this third world country why do these niggers have higher standards of living?

>You will never own a Delorean with a sick ass Nyarlathotep paint job

>What's next???

top kek

>they broke the studs
damson

Very interesting.

they wuz slavez

google.com/#q=section 8 housing

they are still constantly amazed by the wheel, so much so that they believe bigger wheels are status symbols.

basically appropriating white culture

because eat the rich class war now