How do I convince my friends that globalism is fucking garbage?

So a bit of background here, me and some friends (who are relatively intelligent on most issues) started to to talk about politics, and somehow the topic of globalism came up, and they all LOVED the idea of globalism. I tried to start a debate but they just went on with liberal propaganda, now obviously I can't tell them about the jews, or how there is a conspiracy to create a one world govt., how do I make them understand globalism is shit without sounding like a sperg?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on which arguments you're trying to counter 2bh

they said that "refugees commit less crime than native germans" and "the EU prevents wars, and we need a worldwide union"

shoot them
they're no longer human

why lie on the internet?

no one but career activists say this and those are paid to do so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean, most of them lean left, but they hate identity politics and other sjw shit as much as we do

You explain to them that not all cultures are compatible, and that you cannot force a utopia through love and acceptance. And yes, you can tell them about the Jews. Just call them by a different name, such as the bankers, the elites, the ultra-rich, the corporatists, etc. This will have the same results as long as you don't let the spaghetti and holocaust facts fall out of your pocket. Telling them will provide a base on which they can, and probably, will build upon.

I did, I told them how globalists will just control everything and individuality will be killed, and, I shit you not they just said:

"That's just a conspiracy theory in the mind of alex jones"
you don't know how much I wanted to pic related

>refugees commit less crime than native Germans
Demonstrably false, easy search can uncover that:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
It doesn't pass the logic test either. Middle Eastern/African migrants and their descendants are already grossly over-represented in crime statistics in Germany and elsewhere. Why, exactly, would "refugees" and those pretending to be refugees suddenly commit disproportionately LESS crime?

>EU prevents wars
Please explain to them the Cold War, NATO and the Warsaw Pact, and ask them how exactly the EU has prevented any wars throughout its 30 year history. If they're talking about intra-union wars, then again, NATO/Warsaw saw for the maintenance of peace and for them to pretend that the EU was more of an influence (or of any significant influence, really) when compared with two nuclear-armed superpowers threatening to nuke the other back to the stone age if anything happened is just retarded. If they're talking about extra-Union wars, particularly those right on their doorstep, invite your friends to explain how exactly the EU prevented the Balkan Wars/Bosnian Genocide/Ukrainian War/Georgian War etc etc etc.

Sorry, 25* year history, or if they're going back to its origins (which isn't technically the EU), 60 year history.

sounds like you need a new set of friends

Thanks

Show them wikipedias own definition that globalism is "global governance" and the hundreds of videos and writing of elites saying globalism is global governance

>you do realize globalism promotes the destruction of culture by patchworking and splicing it together.
>Brazil is an example of true globalism
>since globalism destroys culture and tradition, what replaces culture and tradition? (Your friends are idiots if this question doesn't snap them into place)

I told them that culture would fall apart and life would feel meaningless, and they just laughed at me

>refugees commit less crime than native germans
Okay, now I know you're lying. Even my liberal friends know this is false.

I asked for a source and they pulled this link up on their phone:
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html

>everyone will have what they need though.
who is everyone?
what determines needs?
why do you think that?
why would others from (there) going from nothing to something care as much as you do?
how do minimalize suffering.
how do you minimalize suffering of people that made this possible?
when does this become possible? there are dictators everywhere. how do you make them servient to "the people"

I understand the culture argument against globalism but I think the economic side is a better argument against because I dont know anyone in their right mind who would be willing to give up parts of national sovereignty to global governance

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/amp/

If globalism actually was garbage you wouldn't have to convince them of anything

like any liberal on earth would accept a link from breitbart rather than roll their eyes and scoff fake news

Use "globalism is soft slavery" arguement
We exploit other countries and import their best workers leaving them poor.

Say "here's your globalism motherfucker!!!" and shank him right in the back. Works every time.

Ask them whether its easy to talk someone who doesn't want to succeed, into succeeding.

"If the earth actually was spherical you wouldn't have to convince them of anything.
Fuck you double nigger, never speak to a member of the human species again.

You shouldn't have to explain it. If they don't know by now they're either stupid or just retarded.

Globalism works identically to how large international corporations work. (Hence why corporations always push for globalist policies).

Draw on the fact that workers in these corporations never have a face, just a number for the accountants to deal with. The only people who get the perks in the company are the higher ups.
The critical face I always use is how everyone's "manager" or superior is always incompetent and only helps himself. And then I ask them how the government will be any different.

Ask them to define globalism.
Ask how it would be beneficial to them.
Tell them it is a childish thought.
Slap them on the left cheek.

If you live in the cities? Probably can't. If you live in a rural area? Self-evident.

And that's why this country is sliding towards civil war.