Thanks to a decline in homophobia, straight men are now better able to embrace "bromances" with other men

Thanks to a decline in homophobia, straight men are now better able to embrace "bromances" with other men
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/i-love-you-man-new-study-explores-evolution-bromance-n755031

Take that bigots!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2R9AG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Chads are now actual faggots

Works for me.

I honestly hate touching men or being close to one, even my best friend who is like a brother to me. Yeah, we'll hug if we haven't seen each other in years, but that's about it.

Otherwise we just shit on each other. All men do this. Bromances are still gay and always will be.

Men have always had homosexual tendencies, it's natural. But the gay community ruined that by sensationalizing it.

Why is he swimming in his underwear?

I wonder if autistic males (heterosexual) are more likely to display homophobia due to lack of empathy and dislike of intimate personal contact in general.

>I honestly hate touching men or being close to one
overcompensating closet homo detected

i think you're only allowed like 1 bromance type of deal and that's with a long time childhood friend, if you go into every possible friendship thinking it's gonna be a fucking "bromace". ur a gay ass faggot

*commercializing

I don't think they issue is gay men being too proud of themselves. I think the issue is how to best represent gay people authentically in the media that isn't just branding for liquor companies and skimpy underwear manufacturers.

I have a dick. I know what a dick is. What it does. What it's like. It's just easier to sword fight another man or fuck his ass I also own than start reading vaginal owners manuals and putting nose plugs on

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/2R9AG

I fucking hate how every relationship has to be seen as a sexual thing in the modern day.
Even when you do have an actual love between two men it's either gay or a "bromance"
There seems to be no modern day concept of actual pure love between two humans that isn't seen as some form of sexual relationship between society.

Exactly this, the media only focuses on the flamboyant, carnal gays who you see humping each other in public at pride parades. This is the liberal media's ideal image of a gay man, which is extremely counterproductive in the fight for gay rights. It also ruins the gay community by promoting promiscuity and degeneracy.

True. Men comfortable in their sexuality have no problem with man to man contact.

I will be Ok if all the closet homosexuals are outdated. They are the only ones I am uncomfortable with, cunts can't be trusted.

honestly giving brojobs (mutual massages) just feels so good. nothing like working out together then working out each other's kinks and aches in the sauna.

I think the pride parade argument is dumb because heterosexuals have plenty of parades with scantily clad women and nobody complains but I still would like to see more realistic married gay couples, with kids, in the media.

That said I think the effects of legalizing gay marriage remain to be seen. There will likely be more gay families, especially among upper class gays.

I think the bigger issue for them is being gay isn't a visual thing unless they a flamboyant. So they have to have gay characters explicitly say gay shit or blatant over the top gay flirting.

For me, I just don't see how "being gay" serves a story better than a straight romance unless the fact that it's a gay relationship is the crux of the story. A straight relationship has more dynamics to it so whenever there's a gay relationship that doesn't actually serve the plot, it seems hamfisted

I really wouldn't mind having more incidental gay characters seeing as we are a small fraction of the population so we don't need to be represented as main characters, but having at least one gay romance, or better yet if it is more of an adult-themed show (than teen) to have a married gay couple with kids is the ideal. Show young gays that they have something to look up to and how to behave in a healthy relationship. As a kid I always craved positive homosexual relationships to model my own behavior off of but found very few in the media.

Gay pride is just a bad, bad idea. I don't care how many scantily clad women are out parading in public; shoving your abnormal sexuality down other people's throats is just a great way to get people to be disgusted by you. I can assure you 98% of the homophobia that still exists in America is because of pride parades.

trolling doesn't mean you're a troll it means you're a fisherman

now that homosexuality is mainstreem, when will it stop being 'cool'
when is homophobia going to be edgy again?

Sounds kinda gay t b h

It isn't really shoving it down people's throats if it is just one day a year and nobody is making you attend and it is just a small part of town blocked off for it. I really think pride parades are just an excuse for homophobia but the fact they we are ALLOWED to have them is still huge, no matter what people say. They are still illegal in plenty of countries.

Gays are still finding our way into normal marriage and family roles and balancing being open and public with being discreet about it and we often didn't have models for how to best do that as kids.

I think as more gays marry and have kids pride will become increasingly a family celebration. A few big city degeneracies don't spoil the barrel and even having pride in small cities (like in the south, barring Atlanta and Miami) is important to the folks there and likely carries little of the nudity you se in SF and NYC.

Among internet autists it already is.

I want it to be. I am so afraid of gays! They are so spooky! Yikes!

idk about that half the posts on /mlp/ are traps

lmfao what if homophobia was an actual phobia

would you make fun of someone for having agoraphobia? i would but it would be offensive and ableist to do so, no?

finally us straight guys can suck cock with our bros

this Desu

it's not gay anymore, yeah!

>that gyno

The people attracted to trannies are not what I would consider gay. They are attracted to the idea of themselves as women and like seeing others whom they consider share their views.

>Thanks to a decline in homophobia, straight men are now better able to embrace "bromances" with other men
Fucking bullshit. The mainstreaming of homosexuality bullshit has made normal male platonic intimate/friendships more difficult because of the fear of being perceived as a homo.

user... Your'e a genius. You're actually on to something!
Hating Homophobes is fucking ableist, those sjw shitlords need to check their homophilia privelage.

I have no problems with non-sexual physical contact with close male friends, but having your wet balls on another man's chest as he grabs your thighs and you make a cum face is pretty fucking gay.