What is pols opinion on the (((stock market)))?

Plays a disproportionately large role in the economy.

The stock market is the high church of this nightmare scenario Fiat Currency Debt Centric "Economy" we live in.

If you want to ask yourself how racist the Jews are, just ask yourself some time how many niggers play the markets.

>Forex
>Gold
they're part of the same market

Paper gold and forex yes.

Physical gold no.

what the fuck is bitbean

>The stock market is the high church of this nightmare scenario Fiat Currency Debt Centric "Economy" we live in.

could shut it down super easy with land tax in a Georgist economic model

Whatever you say, I quadrupled my investment, investing in gold, a few years ago when the USD tanked.

I think that's the point.

rigged to an unbelievable degree
it's not. there's a 'wizard' behind the curtain pushing buttons on a computer. it's there to make people feel better about our shit economy.
a scam

Rigged by armies of computers run by people that can move millions in minutes

Yup. Paper gold market is great for trading within the confines of it sufficiently following the physical gold market. Just never forget that the split between real things and contracts is really what OP is asking about, and when you see the paper market and the physical market split in a big way then you know the Jewish derivative system is coming undone.

>rigged to an unbelievable degree
t. the guy who used to make /stock market general/ threads a few years ago

take a trip to to find out

I too love these alternative models, but am saddened by the realization we'll never see them put into action.

>it's not. there's a 'wizard' behind the curtain pushing buttons on a computer.
I'd say that this is ipso facto evidence that it does play a disproportionately large role in the economy.

>there's a 'wizard' behind the curtain pushing buttons on a computer. it's there to make people feel better about our shit economy
prove it

>ETN's
>Mutuals
>Futures
>Forex
One of these things is not like the others. I guess things work differently in Europe.

Anyway, the overall P/E ratio of the major indices is far too high for the show to go on for much longer without major correction, but then again I have been saying the same since S&P @2000 so shows how much I know.

as a non-traditional accountant, the stock market isn't where jews make their money. they have billions of dollars invested into private equity funds. one jew will have 10 different private equity funds in his name and they all funnel through the caymans

the jewry involved with the stock market begins and ends with concern trolling after financial reportings to make money off idiots

thats bullshit

besides, quadrupling your investment literally means nothing unless you give us a timeframe

jewish

does e-currency scare the juden?

probably they invented it

Of course it does, cant tax it, cant regulate it, they gain nothing.

Nice post. Blackrock. Largest bank in the world. No ones heard of it.

>they gain nothing
yes only a few billions by buying all the available (((bitcoins))) in 2009

>forex
>2000+17
top kek m9

>top kek m9
>most money earned globally is on FOREX
WEW