Hahahahahaha, you fascists me laugh...

Hahahahahaha, you fascists me laugh. I am a very powerful witch and I have been recruited into the upper echelons of the antifa superstructure. I am currently teaching classes. Multiple a day. Each with over 500 pupils. You pathetic virgins don't stand a chance. In the coming months, literal legions of antifa witches and warlocks will begin their magical assault on you fucking Nazi shits. This includes hexes, curses, and various other spells against Trump and the lot of you racist bigots. Antifa on the street will be assigned a witch or warlock to protect them and increase their combat power 10 fold. I know you coward Nazis like to take us on 100-1, because any less and we'd wreck your shit, but now our combat power is through the roof. You have no hope. Not only that, but more witches and wizards will assault tump daily, hexing and cursing him. It'll be a miracle if he lives til July 4th.

Stay scared, whiny Nazis. Your days are fucking numbered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAIa4NGCQ-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tldr

wow u really triggered me this time white boy

epic bait faggot

Right wing men are more muscular and have more testosterone. We are literal monsters in the sack.

sage

>casting gay spells against God's anointed
Have fun with that. :^)

>Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Burn in Hell, sodomite.

you have to be 18 to post here, kid

I don't know I'd say fascist are pretty good at fisting

>antifa
>upper-class
Now that's shitposting

I mean if you really wanted to beat us blowjobs would probably be a pretty good start. I wouldn't really feel like dawning my alt-knight battle gear and going to rallies if I could play witcher 3 and get my dick sucked all the time.

Somebody needs to edit this post into a version of the Navy Seal copypasta.

k, faggot.

Hahaha... I will assist. I have placed a curse of Moloch on this thread, and therefore no one will be able to get recurring digits.

All Trump supporters and all people who do not physically attack or at least actively discriminate against Trump supporters are LITERAL NAZIS!

>tfw you get a girls name then inform her your fascist after sex
Oh im sorry

If your magic worked, Trump wouldn't be in office. You're nothing but a kitchen witch...KYS

Prasie KEK!!!

Hey ANTIFA, we're going to hang you all.

your evil globalist empire will never haunt the free peoples of the world

Does anyone have a line to the Thule Society?

>kitchen witch
Maybe they will cast Summon: Sandwich, assuming they have the material components.

Didn't they try this just before the election?

What happened OP? Did your spells maybe...
not work?

Niggers die

oh fuck

>Someone out there took the time to write this
Stay salty

Tut tut tut.... I hope this is bait. What are the rules of hexes placed by mortals...? Sad, so sad... All of you enjoy that good ol times three...

You do know how this ends right? Hint: Evil is destroyed once and for all.

+ We cast you out, every unclean spirit, every satanic power, every onslaught of the infernal adversary, every legion, every diabolical group and sect, in the name and by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ. We command you, begone and fly far from the Church of God, from the souls made by God in His Image and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb. No longer dare, cunning serpent, to deceive the human race, to persecute God's Church, to strike God's elect and to sift them as wheat. For the Most High God commands you, He to Whom you once proudly presumed yourself equal; He Who wills all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of Truth commands you.

I love getting sucked so who here is a fascist?

>1 post by this ID

Someone post that screencap of the chick who bragged about how good in bed some guy was, but then found out he voted Trump.

that looks more somalian than syrian

cant expect white people to tell the difference though. thats probably why white women prefer to ride black cock than white cuck

>Hahahahahaha, you fascists me laugh
No no, we fascists you faggot.

Shit, speak of the devil, Rule of 3 already is in effect

Bitch I bet you don't know what kabbalism is, faggot

Your magic couldn't get Hillary into office, and you're probably a smelly fat cunt. Yes, I can see you, I know.

Shadilay

>Not summoning goetic demons to break hexes and get revenge on who sent it

Fuckin pleb

>Literally have to tell your women we suck in bed yo get then to stop trying to Fuck us

And you wonder why no one thinks you're a man.

ABAR BA'ESH! DEATH TO THE FROG WORSHIPPERS.

WITH MOLOCH ON OUR SIDE WE CANNOT BE DEFEATED.

>warlock

no such thing, you're a fake and a liar.

nice bait bitch

Sage

/bant/

Kek is the energy that created Moloch and can be used to destroy Moloch.

KeK will nullify any pathetic 'magic' you can muster.

i cast level 5 meme spell

Faggots. Kek is Lord.

woohoo i did it

>cult leader

>Inserts navy seal copypasta in response

Cast a " back to the kitchen " spell and put a trap card hidden side.

Wrong

god is with me, and i am not with you.

>ANTIFA witches

Sadly that IS a thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAIa4NGCQ-4

Spell hits OP takes 40 fire damage and has to eat a bag of dicks

>Roll again for extra damage

too bad he's a false god

Burn the witch
Purge the mutant
Kill the heretic

>pic related

Going right in the old Copypasta folder

When will these faggots come up with better bait?

The only magic that's real is engineering, metallurgy and chemistry, pic related.

Fuck I'm drunk Sieg hiel mother fucking Niger praise KeK

Kek

Bitch this isn't /dsg/, phuck of faggit.

FUCK KEK.

TAKE MY ENERGY MOLOCH AND SETH, BANISH THE CHARLATAN FROG AND BRING DEATH TO THE NAZIS!

You have obese LARPing cunts. We have Kek.

It's you who should be scared.