We Intelligent Costal Liberal Elites know its Russia again

Nice try scrumpftious-kins, we know Russia is shill behind your petty little #Macronleaks, try harder forging your documents for Putin.

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#MacronLeaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HERBRLUMPFDUMPPARUMPFKINS

BTFO
T
F
O

how is this russian bot site still up?

fuck off shill
if the russian were behind the leaks they would have found the needle of corruption and gave it to use, all we have are leaked files at the last minute and we have to figure out because it's not muh russian hacker that plotted to leak stuff weeks before the final countdown

COMMISSAR BLUMPF BTFO, THE TRAITOR WILL GET IMPEACHED

Globalist foreign policy wonks are banging the war drums again.

See, you russian bots? every conservative candidate in under control of the russian empire.

I hate that bitch. Why has no one stopped her?

Ironically, if this is Russia, they are trying to save western civilization, so...

You'd think the world elite would have better fucking IT guys or something but I guess incompetence exists at all levels of humanity.

>wants France to pull out of NATO

gtfo shill

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!
HOW DO THEY GET SO MUCH INFLUENCE!?
WHERE IS EVERYBODY WHO'S STILL SANE!!??

>WHERE IS EVERYBODY WHO'S STILL SANE

I'm increasingly waking up to the reality that the sane people are on an Mongolian fishing enthusiast forum, and that concerns me because we should absolutely not be the benchmark for sanity.

I want to go Mongolian fishing.

Mongolia is too close to Russia, would not recommend doing.

KEK THEY WERE PHISHED?

>Why isn't Nato hacking Le Pen?

Shit we've been compromised by damn mongoloids

>israel

You don't even need to look it up to tell which tribe he belongs to.

Remember that Jews hold a grudge like virtually no other culture and the move into political activity (especially Bolshevikism and embracing Zionism) was a response to the Russian pogroms. Neoconservatism is also a very Jewy movement of course. The "war with Russia" shit almost certainly comes from a place of wanting to get revenge on Russia for the crimes of the Tsar.

I keep looking at this and don't understand how it proves anything at all.

lol this fucking shit came out TODAY. and we already know "fancy bear" is just the cia, that shit was demonstrated a month or two ago. they truly think people are idiots - lying about tech shit is a mistake because it's so clear when BTFO that they were trying to deceive. dumb move, Globalistas.

Their mistake is they hire for trustworthiness, not competence. You can't get actually competent sys admins and shit that way.

>(((crimes)))

Wonderful table of nothing. 0/10.

Get some sleep louise

this chick is part of that weird Louise Mensch cult

we enlightened #resistance members can detect Russian hacking at anytime if its against a liberal candidate, its that simple. Russia are the supervillains of the real world.

there are more of them here
twitter.com/search?q=#MacronLeaks

>elites
Love this meme. There is no aristocracy today. Being the son of a rich condom seller does not make you qualified to guide the nation.

OH no! Even if it is true (i just don't know so cannot seemling commit) What the fuck do you think Journalists are doing in places like the Middle east or China?

You get in there and expose things you think are wrong and meddle with the structures of excessive power and muh oppression.

Given the closed nature of the EU project and the excesses and implications of that cracking open the idea that the ex-bankers and cronies might not be what they oresent themselves to be is a step in the right direction.

Others need to get to work confirming or denying all this because they are the ones who will have to deal with the consequences.

Strange that these Mockingbirds know the names of Russian hacker groups.
Strange that exposed Russian hacker groups do not change their names.

>lose place at G8
please no

Pawn Storm is such a fucking cool name for a government cyber warfare group.

>myaccount.google.com-changepasswordmyaccount-idx8jxcn4ufdmncudd.gq

I sweat to God if there's ever a Democratic president again I'll lose faith in humanity.

More like the (((crime))) of abandoning communism.

The Bogdonoffs have made the call. It's over, shill.

these russian hackers are so hilariously incompetent that they leave all kinds of evidence that they're russian, BUT at the same time they can just up and hack any ol election they want to no problem!!

such a mystery how they do it!

Yeah. The Russians hack everything. I was late for work today cause the Russians hacked my alarm clock

NATO is killing white future with its refugee policies

>Caroline O

Prog shill, better source needed.

MFW elites created the bog meme to distract Sup Forums with circljerks and end up conjuring a new powerful anti elite meme

>That same woman also tweeted this

That woman think antifa is a hoax, that trump supporters dressed up in black and rioted

Look at this tweet of hers

You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
>flag
oh...

bad b8 m8

better hammer and sickle than crescent moon ne day.

NATO isn't doing shit with refugee policies. Do you even know wtf NATO is?

Because it's an NSA botsite on a compromised Russian server.

What does France gain from being in Nato?

kek, she's borderline Louise Munch tier. Fucking idiot.

>Russia

Top fucking kek, does anybody really believe this shit anymore?

Jews aren't human though.