What if Mexico loses at 5 de mayo

What would happen a French Mexique?

Mexico part of European Union and ultra mar French province?

1st world for Mexico but invaded by mooselimbs and blacks?

Would Mexico be white and French or Metis?

Other urls found in this thread:

madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/empire-in-americas.html,
madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2010/07/monarch-profile-emperor-maximilian-of.html,
madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2012/02/foreign-influence-in-mexican-empire.html
youtu.be/M8KtDAQ0y0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production303691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuisine that doesn't give me the shits

>mexico

reminder that you have to be at least 5'6" to post here

I dont know your faggot metric system, im 1.71 cm

It would make Mexico smell worse then it already does.

>5 de mayo
>Hold the mustard

hijo de puta.

they just wanted you faggot to pay debts. no one is dumb enough to annex mexico. pretty much nothing would change.

sad day for mexico :(
very sad day
a day of regret

but hey at least your country isn't full of muslims like france

maybe the gringos would arm the liberals to overthrow the new emperor, who was left alone by the conservatives because he was actually doing something good for this hellhole.

Not sure what this thread is about but DAMN I would fill her up.

Beautiful Latinas?

Emperor Maximillian thought about having his progeny marry with the brazilian empire to form an all-american empire, and he also envisioned the America's (if this didn't happen) as divided between 3 powers: Mexican Empire, Empire of Brazil and United States of America.

He'd form a monarchist alliance and Mexico might have fought with the germans during WWI (if the US didn't, of course), or even prop-up the French Monarchy so it didn't go back to being a degenerate Republic.

Mexico would also not have years of republican instabillity and the PRI regime wouldn't exist, so it'd probably be stronger than it is today, and with an european royal family it'd find it easier to get support and investment from European powers, and maybe even have mexican royals marry with euro royals to increase familial bonds.

All around, the world would be better (and so would Mexico, since Maximillian wasn't a fucking retard)

See madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/empire-in-americas.html,

madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2010/07/monarch-profile-emperor-maximilian-of.html,

madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2012/02/foreign-influence-in-mexican-empire.html

Etc

Generally I think Mexico would be better off

An Aztec version of Haiti would have happened.

yeah

Stop racemixing

Nothing would change, we still lost the war, Max was the new god emperor, Fucking manlet nigger subhuman shithead Juarez still becomes president, neoliberalism still happens.

If Maxi wasn't a fucking fag and killed the liberals like he should have, then things would change

says the product of spain and aztec

good point, at least keep your bloodline free of spic genes

What if I get a vasectomy, can I pump hot loads in your beautiful women at that point in time?

I'm gonna get me one like this some day and fuck the youth out of her

youtu.be/M8KtDAQ0y0s

Exactly. You could even try to prop up the confederates with French support and cuck the US

Donate your sperm at least, don't be a waste of "white" genes

2late :^)

Napoleon III never wanted Mexico to be a French overseas territory so I don't think it would change a lot of things. Maybe the country would be a little more stable and a bit richer I guess.

Fortunately, and this is not bullshit, I have an identical twin brother who is big on family values

I'm off the hook, right?

sure cleetus, just don't steal our women

>doesn't realize most Spain people kept their genes separate.

Juarez was a faggot.

Spotted the taco bell nigger.

Just stop.

Can you repeat that in English?

This post is so brutal. The reality, I can't hold it.

Salsa, por favor?

too late 4 that tho

How does the average bean see juarez?

Mexico would not be French, the same course of events would happen, the French ended up taking Mexico City anyway, and the Mexican Empire didn't last.

>Mexico part of European union
>Part of EUROPEAN union
>Mexico

Wow. Cant make this shit up. You fuckers just don't stop do you? I know you are so desperate to be white, but just accept you never will be. Get the fuck over it and improve your own lives. Jesus Christ you are almost worse than Jews.

Then Mexico would be something like Senegal

Based Mexican. Be more like him

>Mexican Empire

It's probably a lot more European and less corrupt. Probably joins in with Germany in WWII. Who knows what happens then.

The Mexican Empire didn't last because Benito Juarez was a self hating shitskin who couldn't bare to see how an European was actually cheered by Mexicans.
Maximiliano was just too soft and naive. But he had a great heart and even wanted Benito to be the leader of the Supreme Court.
Benito Juarez sold Mexico's hegemony because of his own inferiority and we've been America's bitch since then.

I thank thee god the French lost on 5 de Mayo, don't want to end cuck-ed like the French

>american education

What natural resources does Mexico have, again?

OIL, shitloads of it
at least we used to have...

gas and silver

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production303691

Funny. Never had that happen. Maybe you just have a weak ass stomach for food that has actual spice to it. Or you're earing taco bell.

Uh, you're the product of race mixing.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

FUCKING MANLET

And because of this, we can't be anti race mixing?
Trully americowards are the dumbest shits in the world

a great president.

>1.71 cm
are an ant?

See Canada

And? we are the exact reason you should not racemix, do you really want more spics? Do you?

missed the U

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

CANT BE THIS REAL, WHY STUPID INDIOS CROSSED THE BERING STRAIGHT, THAT WAS A MISTAKE.

Well, mexico would be a lot different

but also the US.

from wikipedia: "had Mexico not defeated the French in Puebla on May 5, 1862, France would have gone to the aid of the Confederacy in the U.S. Civil War and the United States' destiny would have been different."

>I don't know your faggot metric system I only use the faggot metric system
Only empires are permitted to use the imperial standard.

>what is a question
>to be white
And be related to cuck angry faggots like you? nah i pass

HEY AT LEAST IM WHITE. BELOW 1,70 IS A MANLET FOR MEXICAN STANDARDS

juejue

Countries subjugated by the white man have always turned out better. See South Korea, Japan, South Africa, and Haiti just to name a few.

He was actually 1.55 m wich is pretty manlet anyway

>empire
You mean the jew american empire? Delusion at its best

>I'm 1.71 cm
You're roughly three quarters of an inch tall.

El-speako English-o, Senor Spic.

Below 1.70 cm means your smaller than Gregor Samsa, and he was a giant cockroach.

Says the ant that can't into the metric system.

MEXICO AND US LOST MORE.

MEXICO WOULD BE RICH AND EUROPEAN AND US WOULD KEEP NIGGERS AS SLAVES.

why hasnt anyone mentioned benito was a dwarf? like how does history in mexico not mention that important fact?

since both maximillian and confederates wanted a caribbean empire, you'd likely fight each other, eventually

Because that would be insulting to one of the greatest leaders of all time, goyim

this is dwarfophobic tho

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

great point

dipshit i can do conversions. Jesus fuck u cant follow properly a thread or what?

>The average Mexican man weighs 165 pounds and stands 5 feet 4 1/2

how the fuck is that possible????

they're malnourished since they lost all the aztlan farms to you guys

I want to be on that timeline, tlatoani Maximiliano

it would be like central california if le pen wins. still a shit hole

Probably more than (((jew))

so do I

sand

This

This mentioned attitude of overconfidence was manifested in the following message of a power-sick racist like Charles Ferdinand Latrille the Count of Lorencez, who sent his chief Count Lacques Louis Cesar Alexandre Randon (Minister of War of France) shortly before Of the Battle of the Summits:

"We are so superior to the Mexicans in organization, discipline, race, morality, and refinement of sensibilities, that I beg you to announce to your Imperial Majesty Napoleon III, that from this moment and at the command of our 6,000 valiant soldiers, from Mexico"

after that we just rape their stinky asses and save usa from a french invasion

did the right side win?

bump

Go back to Le donald, faggot

No. Abe Lincoln won. The Americas are living in his reddit tier world

so it'd be better if the french btfo lincoln?

>1.71cm

Hahaha kys faggot, you aren't even 2 cm tall.

All mexicans are manlets tho

true story: my great great grandfather, quentin douglas, armed the mexican army to fight the french. he was given the task by benito juarez to go to california and buy the weapons.

Another Haiti, probably.