Faux News so desperate to protect Drumpf that they're running an anti-Obama emails story for the lead and not covering...

>Faux News so desperate to protect Drumpf that they're running an anti-Obama emails story for the lead and not covering the Macron hack at all

Are you babbies sorry yet that you helped Russia and Jews commandeer America?

Fuck off JIDF scum. Hillary sold Russia 20% of US Uranium 2 months after her husband gave a $200k speech. Podesta Brothers have businesses in Russia. Suck a dick faggot.

What evidence? Sage

sage kike

What's a babies?

I like Trump.

Suck it .

No she didn't.

This meme answer doesn't even make any sense anymore.

kys

kys

That's babbies to you.

Fucking auto correct doesn't even save your antifuck s ass

That's not an argument. That's not evidence. You're a kike.

Sage

No, Trump's a kike, and you're a kike for defending him.

Implying NA gives a fuck about EU back to (((France))) with you Bogdanoff shill

MFW I got a faggy hillshill liberal to call people kikes. kek.

>levels of non argument only attainable by a hillsupporter

The incredibly increased amount of shill traffic on Sup Forums is all the proof anyone needs that the Russian botnet is operational again and on Sup Forums to shill the Macron hack.

Wait... What the fuck does Trump have to do with Macron doing illegal shit?

He probably funded it, since we know he funded the hackers for the American election.

I support Russia over America. We are the bad guy

Um we all know this sweetie. Thanks though honey try and keep up.

Oh, so you actually are just a misinformation-spreading shill. Got it. Thanks.

This is a fact, look it up.

Tell your professor at UC to get oven-roasted

That's just for you jews

OK OP, I'll take a nibble out of your lame bait. What the fuck has Trump done that's treasonist?

Reminder, that cunt Hillary has falsified state documents and fucked with other nations economy, power and control to give up the USA.

a) You already know what Trump did since it's been posted here a thousand times and nobody falls for the "muh proof" meme anymore

b) Hillary did nothing wrong and has no charges.

>Are you babbies sorry yet that you helped Russia and Jews commandeer America?

Fuck off and die, Clinton shill.

Hillary did everything wrong. If she didn't she would've won. She literally lost to a guy with zero political experience.

Right dude who even needs proof anymore, im getting tired, i think we should all take a nap.

She lost to a guy who had an entire foreign government supporting him running a misinformation campaign.

18 US Code section 2381 Treason

>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States it elsewhere, is guilty if treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Question 1: how has Donald Trump levies war against the United States?
Question 2: Who us our enemy and how has he "adhered", "aided" or "comforted" them?

People who believe Trump has committed treason are idiots.

Ya, the USA was working against her. I spread pedogate rumors all day every day even though I didn't believe them for one bit. I'm American and I did my part to fuck her shit up boi. Your helmet head bitch is going to die having never been president. When I read about her dying, I'll fly out to the funeral, and shit on her globalist scum grave.

>proof uhh p-proof is a meme!
>its been posted a thousand times!
>evidence of those p-posts.....
>HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG BAKA

Where is your evidence of "an entire" (or realistically ANY) foreign government supporting him?

No one has yet to produce any....

Lick my bacon crusted asshole you kike of a shill

Lets all just get a good nights sleep and talk about this in the morning.

They are always a day behind famalam.
Calm down a bit and Sage.

The king of sage

obvious troll, otherwise clear, sourced and logical arguments examining both sides would be incorporated ... kill this thread!!!

yes daddy.