Why are Australians the lowest form of human?

Why are Australians the lowest form of human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZ1RecSXXZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA
youtu.be/h56gxgwaVHw
youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Americans the highest form of Lard?

That dude would fit in here

Forgot pic

sorry I can't hear you over my superior health care system

Checkd

That feel when get sick and don't go bankrupt.

Can't hear you over my 4 weeks of paid leave and 40 hour work week and livable minimum wage

>tfw can stay sick forever but stay healthy and turn into a walking bioweapon

Your country has more subhumans than us in every statistical category that is conceivable.

>*coughs*
youtu.be/RZ1RecSXXZ8

because they live on the lowest continent?
I mean, it was true with niggers and abos so..

whats the deal with health down under lads? something like the NHS?

they dont have many aussies though....

yeah those fukkin noongas and bumpkins should fear my superior emu seed and my super male vitality.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

something like gods warm embrace

the thought of us having the best healthcare system is honestly sickening

youtu.be/h56gxgwaVHw

because they come from the land down under

youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

here in the UK everybody thats employed has a little taken from the wage every week/month but gets treatment when its needed, kind of government mandated health insurance i guess, you have a similar system?

also the jobles scratters get this National Insurance taken from their benefits....so they get free health too.

one of the reasons i voted leave was because of the strain put on the nhs by migrants, ppl coming here for operations, as the EU enables, then going back home without contributing anything.

beat me to it

it's 2% of our tax
its called the medicare levy

Ex-prison island Inmates so degenerate, not even the eternals could stomach.
And that says something, they have (((presidents))) and (((queens))) and shit.

Because they mimic Americans. Anyone who wants to be like the stereotypical American needs to be medicated. In fact most of us Americans are dirt bags. Foreign Sup Forums acks....you've got our number you're right about the vast majority of Americans.

Makes me kek every time.

Hey....it's Pete and Repeat...

um, no.. sweety
>free settlers

Everyone get 2% tax inexchange for universal healthcare.
Problems with the system include a lack of photos on the medicare card, unnecessary usage(Ambulance dispensing paracetamol), and people immigrating here with illness.
Coupled with the welfare/court system we have a lot of people using drugs until they become disabled, at which point their pay doubles.

You just had to use that pick didn't you? Thanks for making me sick. I'll have to go check out that video of her getting her face pushed in over and over again to feel better.

similar sort of thing then, i honestly dont understand how a developed nation like america has failed to grasp such a basic concept.

soz mate
hope pic related helps