Stop Voting for Le Pen! Fear will Radicalize Muslims

Muslims fearful as France prepares to vote

Marine Le Pen’s presence in the final round has pushed Islam and national identity to the top of the election agenda

>In her apartment in a northern suburb of Paris, Hanane Charrihi looked at a photograph of her mother Fatima. “Her death shows that we need tolerance more than ever,” she said. “Tolerance does exist in France , but sometimes it seems those who are against tolerance shout the loudest and get the most airtime.”

>Fatima Charrihi, 59, a Muslim grandmother, was the first of 86 people to be killed in a terrorist attack in Nice last summer when a lorry driver ploughed into crowds watching Bastille Day fireworks. She had left her apartment and gone down to the seafront to have an ice-cream with her grandchildren. Wearing a hijab, she was the first person the driver hit in the gruesome attack claimed by Islamic State . A third of those killed in the Nice attack were Muslims. But Fatima Charrihi’s family, some wearing headscarves, were insulted by passersby who called them “terrorists” even as they crouched next to their mother’s body under a sheet at the site of the attack. “We don’t want people like you here any more,” a man outside a cafe told her family soon after the attack.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/05/france-muslims-fear-frustration-runoff-vote-marine-le-pen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds totally gnarly and tubular dude

>he had left her apartment and gone down to the seafront to have an ice-cream with her grandchildren. Wearing a hijab, she was the first person the driver hit in the gruesome attack claimed by Islamic State .
Fuck them. All of them. If they weren't clinging to us we wouldn't have to deal with any of this shit. They're a shit people that turn everything around them to shit.

SLIDER SLIDER SLIDING!!!!
MASSIVE HAPPENING..PIC RELEVANT.
MANY HAPPENING THREADS EARLIER: MACRON LEAKS. LINKS IN WIKILEAKS' TWITTER. SEARCH Sup Forums. NOT A DRILL

twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

That's awful.

this terrorist bullshit happens in their own shitty countries all the time and they bring it with them.

so yes, not wanting Muslims in Europe seems like a pretty logical reaction, regardless of whether or not some end up victims of their fellow Muslims

>muslims fearful they wont be able to murder, rob and rape westerners anymore
Poor things

fuck off.

report every off topic post in a thread that screams "SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD!"

I am irrationally angry about this, because there are like 10 Macron threads on Sup Forums at the moment, and have been all day. fucking kill yourself.

Wow, who would've thought! The more subhuman savages you import, the more that die in subhuman savage attacks!

France is already past 10% nonwhite. That's where the US was 50 years ago, and the French immigration policy is far more liberal than ours and their immigrants are far more foreign to their culture. France is gone, just like the US is. Even if Le Pen won, which she won't, France as we know it will be entirely gone in under 40 years. Whites will be a minority there within the century.
Unless, of course, we're lucky enough to have someone who is ten times more capable than Hitler.

Wow, it's a good thing one of those 86 people were Muslim, otherwise the other 85 would have mattered! I wonder what their families think about the importance of tolerance in the modern age.

Like a third of the victims were muslims

>Unless, of course, we're lucky enough to have someone who is ten times more capable than Hitler.

There are no more Hitlers. The general population has been bred for docility, and the ones who could potentially follow a conqueror are currently shitposting right now. Some crazy bum becoming master of Europe in less than a decade will never happen again.

yeah, well, they can go be killed by other Muslims in their own Middle Eastern hellholes and leave Europe alone

We need a white homeland somewhere, all the rest is already going to fall to shit. We need to figure this out really soon.

The cities will be gone, user but there's no reason for shitskins to ever go to the countryside where there isn't an excess of wealth to leech off of and the only way you can eat is if you work. That's where all the land owners and food producers and civilian owned armories are, at least in America.

You got a source on that?

yeah france is worse than USA, because many whites in the states still care about their privelege and practically segregate their whole community from minority nigging. France = Paris, and Paris is extremely diverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
I'm honestly considering this.

People need to stop oppressing Muslims!

Sodomites from the city can raise a substancial force to overwhelm any smaller area.

South africa is our future, think about it now, while you can still prepare. Whitemanistan now !

Good. Sooner they show their true colors, the sooner we deus vult.

pick a smaller african country

Ahahaha! Norm Macdonald is the undisputed king of sarcasm in my book.

If I lived in France I would definitely vote for le pen. Fuck these shitskin savages, they have no right to be in the west, they need to be sent back to the desert or (preferably) killed

Dirty fucking Muslims should die

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Why is it so hard for stormfags to comprehend that the vast majority of muslims aren't murderers or rapists?

My point is South africa is getting ready to ethnically cleanse the whites from there. Maybe we should take germany for our homeland since you are such pussies. Nyou should be ashamed.

Excuse me please, but, Youll find out eh

This, it's just ignorance.

>invaders being afraid of the natives

Don't fall for the crocodile tears France. The crusade is upon you.

Finally, someone in this thread with some sense.

I'm just being practical m8, we would only need a small percentage of whites participating if we picked a smaller african country

The article you stupid fuck.

This retard thinks muslims are mainly from the middle east.

Wew, american education at it again .

GOOD, faster DEUS VULT.

>there are so many Muslims in France that theyre becoming collateral damage in all the terrorist attacks
So France = Iraq is the takeaway, right?

Don't want politics in a political board?

Yayyyyy! Accelerate the timeline!

Muslims can also start treating all Americans as warmongers, and all whites as racists.

But ofcource we know the second we do that the excuses start pouring in.

>But not all white people
>But muh government

>Stop Voting for Le Pen! Fear will Radicalize Muslims
Yeah what's next? Criticizing them?!
Where do you think that will lead to?

>Fatima

Reminds me of this.

it's not Indonesians flooding into Europe.

it's "Syrian refugees"

>when you realize radical jews are worse than radical muslims

it's the disease known as Islam. I don't care where you are from with a moniker like that.

Do you think they know that 2/3 of their paper is Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes?

>were insulted by passersby who called them “terrorists” even as they crouched next to their mother’s body
Liberal fiction 101.

Doesn't the fact that a third of victims in france were muslims make you REALLY think?

>ID
>G4Y
Thought so.

That retarded article is no evidence. How the fuck could a third of the victims be muslims?? Muslims are just 10% of the population in France. Did the truck of peace hit a mosque??

Defeatism does not make you smart. Only defeated.

>My wife's some walked into the room and asked why I was crying.

I've seen this at least couple times before but I still don't understand.

Was this supposed to be a joke or is she a muzzy faggot? What am I not getting here? The forest gump rape says it's all fake, but I just don't know what to believe any more.

Honestly asking.

anyone can write shitty articles claiming shit, get actual sources or go suck more black dick, cuck

GOOD
WE CAN START KILLING THEM
THE WOMEN THE CHILDREN AND THE MEN
FUCK ISLAM MUSLIMS ARE INHUMAN FILTH BURN THE FUCKING LOT OF THEM OUT FROM UNDER THEIR BEDS THEN SHOOT THEM IN THEIR FUCKING HEADS THE FUCKING FILTH DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE

>was forrest gump raped

Wait what

The sooner the crusade happens, the better.

If a drunk person can't consent, can someone who is legally retarded consent?

He doesn't make me laugh hard, but I keep watching all his stuff. Why would that be?

oh no boohoo poor me im a victim. fuck off cunt your mom wouldnt have died if werent for your fucked up religion. the man is right WE DONT WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE ANY MORE

This is literally a good thing you fuckwit haven't you learned how to play 1488-D mancala yet?
More radicalised muslims means more terror attacks which, while horrible and disgusting, will radicalise more whites to our side

If you didn't know at least this much go learn or kys

read the qu'ran you fucking retard. you are the ignorant one.

it's a legitimate happeneing you stupid fucking nigger

yeah, but it's not like the discussion of it is being suppressed or "slid"

thread sliding does not exist. no one gives a shit about Sup Forums. we're not as important as we like to think we are.

Gump was DEFINITELY raped