Who's behind the leak?

It doesn't make sense... why do it NOW - when it's too late to change the results?

The only conclusion I can think of is that it was done by someone who has the interest to make Russia look bad, as everyone would automatically assume the Russians are behind it ...

But who could that be?

Obviously this wasn't done to change the result... but why then? Why now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-5JLDCxNRkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304563104576355623135782718
imdb.com/title/tt5446858/
youtu.be/tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't make sense. Is the US behind this? China? Ukraine even?

The globalists are very aggravated by these developments.

50 bux says swaglord did it.

>Rothkopf

>people still fall for the muh russian hackers meme

Perhaps the leaker does not think LePen can win so they settled for making Macron unable to govern.

....or they just weren't able to access the information early enough.

It's not too late for post election civil war

>The only conclusion I can think of is that it was done by someone who has the interest to make Russia look bad,
If the kikes aren't doing this now, they will soon.
There's still a chance that this one is just some random disgruntled frog who was too late.

doesn't that mean Jew-skull or something in sauerkraut?

It's never too late to change the results.

Julian Assange also said Trump wouldn't win. Hes a cool guy but hes not infallible

Lets not pretend anyone saw the FBI letter coming.

How is it to late to win? We live in a 24/7 connected society anons. If you think people aren't talking about this now and questioning it at least a bit you're dead wrong. The muh Russia normies would always say that anyways but casting doubt in others is what was needed. Honestly, what makes more sense, russia hacked them or the Rothschild CIA backed candidate who isn't a fucking patriot is surprise surprise dirty and corrupt. The problem these elites have is they black mail leaders to do their will but maybe they've lost control of that information and now it comes out with impunity by some caring individuals. Or it was ayy lmaos all along helping humanity. Either way the storms coming get comfy

Someone smarter than me watch this video

youtu.be/-5JLDCxNRkk

Is the swinging section of the vote connected via alt media sources? Or msn reliant?

>It doesn't make sense... why do it NOW - when it's too late to change the results?
>The only conclusion I can think of is that it was done by someone who has the interest to make Russia look bad, as everyone would automatically assume the Russians are behind it ...
>But who could that be?
>Obviously this wasn't done to change the result... but why then? Why now?
Russian FSB released the hacked material the day before campaigning ceased by law in France, so Macron would not have a chance to respond, hoping it would do max damage.

Unfortunately, now they realize that their exposed operation in the American election means everybody knows exactly who did this, and why. Russia is trying to weaken France, EU, NATO, and America from within by electing candidates that are strongly national, and likely to foment internal disorder-by-proxy on their behalf, as useful idiots, as they prepare to strike.

Now, because the American op was exposed, everyone KNOWS who perpetrated this op, so it backfired. And we have shill threads like this, attempting to falsely implicate CIA when Russian FSB fingerprints are all over the ham-handed failure.

Basically Russian FSB showed it's hand, telegraphed it's true intentions, and signaled continued aggression, which has been du;y noted by TBPB.

What they have done is an Act of War, and it will be treated as such.

>It's not too late for post election civil war
It's not too late for NATO to invade Russia either, Ivan.

Are you part of Comey's troll army?

> (You)
>Are you part of Comey's troll army?
Consequences incoming, soon Ivan.

We see you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Come on, everyone already whines about war, no way would they support that, especially against a nuclear power.

>Muh Russians

This isn't a CNN panel. You have to give us evidence if you want us to believe you.

>oh wait, you can't

Faggot

Okay, so just a LARPing /leftypol/ faggot.

>implying that NSA doesn't have tools that mimic Russia's hacking process
>implying that even if the Russians did it, it's somehow morally reprehensible to show how much of a fuckup Macron is

>Unfortunately, now they realize that their exposed operation in the American election

Literally zero proof.

>What they have done is an Act of War, and it will be treated as such.

Oh god, you damned fool.

IT WAS A DEEP STATE PSYOP. THEY BETRAY THEIR OWN SO NO ONE EXPECTS THEM, BLAME RUSSIA. TRY TO FORCE TRUMPS HAND.

Your mother.

why is it too late?

If only those frenchies spoke english they could get their news from this mongolian basket weaving forum.

So who ever did this wants Macron elected, but serve out a presidency under constant duress from the nationalist wing of the country....indeed it is curious. Could be that they just didn't have the goods until now.

now is the perfect time, you fag. the french have a MANDATORY media blackout for the few days before the elections.

>Come on, everyone already whines about war, no way would they support that, especially against a nuclear power.
bet me.

he Pentagon has concluded that computer sabotage coming from another country can constitute an act of war, a finding that for the first time opens the door for the U.S. to respond using traditional military force.

Personally i can't wait to nuke Moscow.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304563104576355623135782718

People are generally decided already and the saturation of the news is relatively low. Hard to turn people around on a dime like that.

>This isn't a CNN panel. You have to give us evidence if you want us to believe you.
i don't give a fuck if you believe me or not, ivan.

prove me wrong.

>too late to shift the election

Nice misdirect there, shill.

>Okay, so just a LARPing /leftypol/ faggot.
one Kopeck has been deposited into your account Slavshit.

You had your chance to do the right thing, and now this?

St. Petersburg goes first.

>be USA, fuck with elections globally, and if it doesn't work send in Soros and is NGOs to create a (((revolution)))
Shut your fucking mouth kike, I don't want the world to declare war

>Never watched Zero Days
Nothing it out of reach user.

imdb.com/title/tt5446858/

>>implying that NSA doesn't have tools that mimic Russia's hacking process
They don't. And it;s not in NSA's interests to hack an ally with whom we already have full front-door access, ivan.

>>implying that even if the Russians did it, it's somehow morally reprehensible to show how much of a fuckup Macron is
it's an act of war, and pretty soon you will all hear us. if you think you have Trump on a leash, just remember, we have Mattis, and the military is faithful to Mattis, not your orange piss baboon.

So the leakers must fit the following criteria:
>access to top level officials in government and finance
>support for globalism
>a desire to subvert and weaken western nations
I'm drawing a blank Sup Forums, can you guys think of anybody who fits this description?

>prove me wrong.
That's not how this works buddy, you haven't proved anything yourself. Who is the burden of proof on?

I think the Russians fucked up their op somehow. Whichever distribution channel they had planned to use fell through at the last minute so they dumped it here and put their faith in weaponized autism.

I'm on the side of Putin and LePen against the globalists who are planning white genocide. I don't care if they did hack Macron and released it to try to sway the election. Good for them if that's the case. I hope it works.

>reddit spacing

Fucking moron it was us. Delusional twit Sup Forums is fucking dying. Becoming uncool to even work under this common banner.

>why is it too late?
it's not. they wanted to try to swing it before the official close of campaigning, so Macron could not rebut the false charges.

Roth = Red
so Rothkopf = Redskull or Redhaired
Rothschild is Red Shield fyi

The CIA has that capability - AND they lost control of their hacking arsenal. That was the big news from the US election Wikileaks.

The CIA had an illegal hacking arsenal capable of leaving false "fingerprints" that would implicate any national power - and they lost control of it and now God knows who has their technology.

Literally it is impossible to tell who is hacking anyone in 2017. Pure fog of war.

The way you describe that technology is comical considering it's just a regex edit. Basically a search and replace tool for binaries.

Stop larping. You obviously know nothing or you would have looked at the code.

A weak europe is strong for the Russians as memetic as it is to say. But I don't know what would really be better for them in regards to the EU. A domestically beleaguered Macron who is beholden to Merkel or a Nationalistic Le Pen who may or may not move to end their involvement in the Union.

trump did it

>Shut your fucking mouth kike, I don't want the world to declare war
then you shouldn't have hacked Macron, Ivan.

Now we all die because of you.

Kiss your mother, wife and daughter tonight.

It's always been impossible to tell who is hacking anyone. Framing someone else is the oldest trick in the book. Everyone does it.

This is probably a good thing in the long run. If anybody can pretend to be anybody else when hacking, nobody can prove who the real hacker was. This will prevent war.

You've had months to get used to this place CIA, stop posting like a faggot.

FBI/CIA is behind it, and they will frame Russia.

Considering how our election turned out, this seems like a false flag operation. I think Macron is their sacrificial lamb to blame Russia.
Because their Trump/Putin narrative is in the toilet and their intentions to subvert the American people failed, they needed to up the ante and this seems like the perfect storm.

Just my opinion, what do you guys think?

Yeah but the CIA spent a lot of money to get very, very good at it; and then proceeded to tell everybody how to do it because #YOLO

>a Nationalistic Le Pen who may or may not move to end their involvement in the Union.
this. they want EU to deteriorate because they fear a unified European Armed Forces. that's why they memed Brexit, anti-Nato Trump, and anti-EU LePen.

If there is anything damaging in the leaks it could lead to reelections and distruction of his party.

The multi party systems in europe are not like the us, inpeachments happen here quite often compares to the us. Its quite impossible to get rid of someone in the us once that person is elected but in europe it can happen very possibly.

So the answer is, crashing the party with no survivors!

Declare war on Russia, faggot. DC will glow in the dark while the red states stay comfy.

just intuition, no proof, but the leak feels like it's done by a civilian rather than a government. They were probably afraid and on the fence. Maybe even feeling powerless, like it wouldn't make a difference. Unfortunately this did kind of fizz out, and hasn't flared up like the leaker had hoped. Still waiting for a nugget of gold to come out of this. Not as many digging autists due to being in French.

You've got 6 months before the snow comes.

>This will prevent war.
Quite the opposite.

>MUH RUSSIANS
aggain with this shit
how desperate are you broniefags
huh?
this whole post stenchs and reeks from the cia niggers

Nobody cares CIA/FBI. We know the Dems are making you do this.

This kind of shit is what is going to get Trump elected again.

You CIA faggots are such Cucks its unreal, now go explain to your head officer why you have to look at Australians posting black cock for 6 hours and where it ranks on the threat matrix.

>Now, because the American op was exposed
[Citation needed]

It was lizard squad

>FBI/CIA is behind it, and they will frame Russia.
Russia is behind it, Ivan. Only we were on guard this time because of your outed op in America. So now everyone that matters has the proofs. We know you're also trying to do this in Latvale, Latvia.

Now we all die because of you.

You can't use hacks to justify a war because you can't prove who hacked you. If war "starts" because of hacking now, the war was inevitable and the government was looking for a fight.

Guys does being Jewish disqualify me from joining the RWDS when they start forming? Because I'm really getting sick of these hebes.

Or my other guess would be based Israelis, because they have some deep tech when it comes to accessing financial records. Not the French Globalist jews, but rather the "white" anti-muslim Israelis.

what is CIA UMBRAGE

>Now we all die because of you.
THE SKY IS FALLING!

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Bralin..... you're making us look bad

doesnt matter who is actually behind it, from here on out the russians will always be blamed

>Declare war on Russia, faggot. DC will glow in the dark while the red states stay comfy.
you first though.

you think we're not ready to die to the last man, woman, and child?

we've been ready ever since 9/11, Ivan. ever since WWII, actually.

you think we would trade the integrity of Democracy for a few more years?

of what?

you obviously miscalculated American resolve.

youtu.be/tpH5L8zCtSk

weapons free, Ivan.

it.s on now, bitch. now we play a game.

This shill narrative is being repeated in multiple threads by multiple proxies, be on guard,

He says that there's a media blackout in France before the elections and macron was up by 13 points when it went into effect. Which was before this leak.
And the way frog politics work is that even if Le Pen did win there is a good chance they could keep her from office because of this.
Sounds F&G. Dunno.
Can any frency-anons confirm or debunk this?

The purpose is to let Macron win, but be a crippled president, and damage France. As was the intent with Clinton, but it backfired and Trump won so he will MAGA.

let's not pretend anyone who voted hillary gave a fuck about the emails.

what does FBI/CIA gain?

Is this Louise Mensch?

They're trying to copy the same thing that happened with Trump - leak something that sounds damning right before the election.

Or, Macron leaked it himself so that way, he might blame the russians when he loses.

The whole russia narrative is laughable.

Obviously china wants the east of russia to expand (cant blame them, russia is too big for its own economy anyway). Its china you dummies

By what measure is it too late to affect the election?

It has already circulated very widely through social media, trending, etc.

The whole fucking world knows about this right now, and people all over are looking at the leaks themselves.

Very false narrative being pushed. We should be asking why. I believe it is for two reasons.

First, the people who did this wanted to affect the election, and they are creating the narrative that the leaks had no effect so as not to damage the legitimacy of the results.

Second, this is a ploy to make Macron voters feel secure in victory and less likely to vote, and to energize/anger LePen voters to make them more likely to turn out.

>Who could be behind it?
>She flew to meet Putin
Gee I wonder who's helping her...

He doesn't know what he is talking about. What he is trying to say is Deep State, whether they are in those organizations or not doesn't matter at this moment.

maybe it was just some guy who didn't give a fuck, but then heard about the election and decided to hack the shit. and the timing is all wonky because it matches when people in the US or internationally started paying attention other than poli sci majors

>Russia is trying to weaken France, EU, NATO, and America from within by electing candidates that are strongly national, and likely to foment internal disorder-by-proxy on their behalf, as useful idiots, as they prepare to strike.
>as they prepare to strike.

this is the most Jewish comment of the week

>just intuition, no proof, but the leak feels like it's done by a civilian rather than a government.
we know it's Russia because of the timing.

that's why this shill thread tries to falsely attribute that the timing was "off", when in fact it was perfectly timed.

as will be our response.

Ok. It greatly harms russia and doesn't benifit them one iota while making La Pen seem like a stooge and Mycrony look like a victim to people who only like victims.
Now kill yourself.

A puppet if that faggot gets into office in france.

Dems control CIA/FBI and they always try to help those they can control in these shitty little countries.

Control the world leaders, control the world.

Either they just couldn't find anything incrimating and figured just sowing doubt before it can be properly examined to make fewer people go vote is the best they can hope for.
Or, as Macron was apparently aware of the leak of the documents well in advance, they instigated it themselves to pre-empt any leak at a more inconvenient time.

But considering the harmless nature of these "leaks" I suspect its more the former. A last ditch attempt to sow doubt and give excuse for a large social media campaign against Macron after Le Pen fell completly apart in the debate.

The goal is likely more to de-legitimize Macrons victory by having as few people as possible vote at all.

>we know it's Russia because of the timing.
MORON

OCCAMS RAZOR SAYS YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

>You've got 6 months before the snow comes.
it wont take longer than six weeks.

These stupid motherfucker shills don't even understand what the different Russian intelligence agencies do.

SVR or GRU would take the lead on this kind of operation, not FSB. FSB is responsible for internal and CIS, mostly. Maybe they support through Spetssvyaz.

Dumb fuck cunts.

>russia "hacks" DNC and Hillary like a year before election for maximum effect.
Makes perfect sense
>russia would obviously wait until it is irrelevant to hack macron.
OK

I like the Macron Camp itself. A sanitized mailstore is leaked the day after his financials are splashed all over the front page.
The e-mail leak was Macron himself and it was done to bury the story of his off shore accounts because the no-good that he's up to there vastly outweighs anything present in the mailstore.