Dad tells daughter 'You're dead to me' for going to prom with a black

> yahoo.com/news/dad-tells-daughter-youre-dead-going-prom-black-man-205858039.html

Sup Forums will defend this.

That dad is the last uncucked man on Earth. good for him standing for what he believes in

Ur a Cuck

Was her choice to throw her own future away.

She chose to burn coal, she will soon pay the toll.

No Father should ever talk to his daughter that way.

Pathetic Drumpfkins.

Yes Pol would and good on that dad. Disgracing the family like that in the middle east is a death sentence. Ungreatful whore should know she got off easy on being figuratively dead to him.

he's right

iMessage, FB.com, blurry all around the time and date at top of the message
>DAAAAD I want a brand new car
>"sorry sweetie, tough times right now"
>DAAAAAAD. If you don't buy me a new audi I'm going to tell everyone you're racist
>"sweetie, I love you but we can't afford it ri.."
>e-mails newspaper

good for the dad

he spent his whole life raising her and poured everything into it only for her to go get with a nigger. she'll probably end up with mulatto babies and this man realizes his lineage is a fucking wash.

whores could never understand it

That thing is no longer his daughter. When they get infected you have to put them down, permanently.

it's a fake story, stop shilling this

Fuck both of them. The dad for being a judgemental dick and the daughter for going out of her way just to piss him off. I had a girl pull this same garbage on me. Using me as a way to get back at her racist dad. I just hit it and quite it.

>Sup Forumss ironic racism has been adopted by newfags that are real racists
Worst timeline.

Based father. I'd like to think I'd do the same.

Dads a hero. Daughters reaction is tumblr meme level retardation.
Medias reaction is typically anti-white.
On a related check out dailymails "not black enough to have a white wife" quote. The media is anti-white.

He obviously cares about her but he could have found a better way to communicate that.

>Shut the fuck up you don't have the right to talk to me anymore.
Top kek I using this for now on.

>posting family shit to the internet
ded to him for real now girl

Finally, a father with the balls to lead his family away from any niggerdom

>canadian intellectuals
>mexican intellectuals

dads an ass but its his money, and his life. Her choices have consequences.

Why didn't he kill them?

your wife's daughter will date one of these subhumans, because women have a slight preference for conservative males
sorry

>Sup Forumss ironic racism

BASED dad.

>/pols/ ironic racism

Sure, sheckleberg

The dad is based is fuck. Daughter is gonna be paying the toll soon enough....

Liberal whores have been conditioned to do this everytime they see something not progressive they share it publicly.

>quite it.
nigger

I've been on here since the ron paul happening days, none of this is ironic.

lmao at her fucking k answer

3 months in the future she will rush to her daddy crying WAAAAA DADDDY YOU WERE RIGHT HE LEFT ME WAAAA DADDY I'M PREGNANT I NEED YOU TO HELP ME RAISE MY BLACK BABIES PLEASE GIVE ME GOLD TO FEED MY BLACK EGGS

That Nigger looks like an Uncle Tom.

BR?
HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHE

>Racist much

The general lack of understanding people have about paying the toll is overwhelming.

Based dad! I'd do the same thing if my daughter became some coal burning slut

Nice Try, Trump has dated a black model

i love that he looks like a parody of a nigger from the 60's

also, this is 100% fake lol

Also, the message is written as if by an amateur screenwriter, referencing events that do not need to be mentioned to another participant in the conversation. They are referenced for the sake of the viewer (in this case the reader).
Also, there's no messages above the fold. Why not? First time she's texted her pops?

Looks like a false flag at first glance. They're practically rooting for a civil war at this point. They want the moral high ground.

The left is losing their shit

fake news

sage in all fields

seems like fabricated propaganda.

that's a fpbp if i've ever seen it.

I'm either going to have 0 kids or several.
Having your only child burn coal or become a tranny must be the worst feeling in the world.

based pops

True, I literally don't see anything wrong with this

I like she assumes smug indifference until he tells her he's cutting her phone bill, then she starts trying to reason

Epicly based Indian dad. As a European White, I am so pleased to see that a man from another nation, another race, has a deep sense of love and respect for his race. What this man displayed was normal, and I approve of his message.

The key is not letting them get brainwashed by msm and schooling.

Now, here's the real kicker:
>retard.

reddit is that way

>likely fake
>don't ever talk to me again
>keeps talking to her
uninteresting as fuck

OK, which of you is the father?

And why did you let the nigger live?

Poor dad.

Once mated the nigger mutations live on inside her. She needs to be killed and quickly. Picture enclosed is how niggers are made.

Good man. Ideally he would have killed her, but unfortunately we live in a feminized matriarchy where killing your daughter for coalburning is illegal.

Great comments, btw:

>"There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of white and black races." - Abraham Lincoln, Springfield, Illinois, 1857

Based Dad did nothing wrong

why, that could be obongo's son

Fpbp.

>manage to get through life
>get economically stable enough to afford a daughter
>try to raise your flesh and blood to be an upstanding individual
>hope she will be successful and marry someone decent
>she turns to a nigger
>your dreams of a legacy and lineage is permanently destroyed with the simple snap of a photo
Poor guy needs a fucking beer.

>Go ahead and be a ????? ???????

What did he say that needed both words to be blurred?

Yep.

Makes it easy to play the victim. What's funny is with victim culture a third party might have fabricated it just like how black people draw poop swastikas.

>ironic

she doesn't look that white herself

what's her dad upset about

Nigger fucker

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

fpbp

The dad is based, and his daughter is a degenerate.

coal burner
lul

We need more based men like this. If every father is doing this then there won't be any coalburners left

It is better for him to cut her off now rather than watch her slow descent into a coal burning single mother crack whore with AIDs.

>ironic racism.

I defend this on the basis that women who hook up with blacks are irresponsible and will likely shit out a mongrel kid because she tries trapping his ass.

At least he is not being a cuck and saying of course honey ill forgive you or even worse ill take care of their mongrel grandkid while you work.

HIS DAUGHTER HIS CHOICE

Seeing the toll get paid always makes me happy.

Underrated.

>in an interview with BuzzFeed News, Anna said that she and her father haven’t had much of a relationship since her early teens when she moved in with her mom. Her parents divorced when she was younger, and she remembers her father being “openly racist” around her when growing up. Anna’s half-sister on her mother’s side is biracial so she finds her father’s views incredibly painful.
“He has told me that if I ever dated a black guy that I will and would be dead to him,” she told BuzzFeed. “I stood my ground for what I believe in. He has called me several horrible things before

fucking their whores, is not the same as them fucking ours. when we do it, we are doing them a kindness

Good for him.

>Sup Forums will defend this.

Absolutely.

I feel bad for the dad. She'll either come crawling back with a black eye or a niglet. Either way, hopefully dad stays strong.

>yes I am your dead to me

For someone that hates niggers, he sure does sound like one.

Sentence fragment consider revising.

See me after class.

Bitch needs to charge her goddamn phone

Fpbp.
But he failed to raise her right. In all honesty, his wife probably sabotaged it.

lmao the dad probably has a payed membership to blacked.com

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

her phone is dead to me

She got strangled to death.