Attention

What the fuck has this place become? This used to be a place where to rebels of counter culture could come and lick their wounds after fighting braindead normies. I used to look up to this site during trumps campaign, but now you're just a shadow of your former selves. This place used to be the biggest place for trump supporters to go to but now you've turned your backs on him. You've all been corrupted and turned into shills that try to sow doubt into me and my fellow pedes. Those of you visiting from the Donald it's time to leave, this place is dead to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a fucking pede. I'm not a fucking normie. If you want something different, post it.

Complain in the threads that need it.

take your sorry ass to reddit

Fuck off. Trump's a cunt, and so are you

fucking bitches. Da joos won.

Sift through the shit. There are plenty of great threads on this board still. Can't seem to find them? That you can blame on the shills the somewhat innumerable amount of shills on here these days

The elections and subsequent Trump victory brought redditors en masse

>People on this board decide not to be partisan hacks and realize Trump is failure and corporate sell out
>LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!! MAGA!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS!?!?!?!?!?

Gtfo trump shill

SAGE

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS.
KYS

Yep, I'm leaving, too. Fuck you /pol. you're dead to us pedes

Fucking traitor scum like you are the reason this site is shit now. Im headed back to The_Donald the last true bastion for the alt right.

good

This, I'm hauling by based black ass back to the_donald and never coming back

r/The_Donald is normie tier, you are all unsufferable purple-pilled faggots thinking they are BAYSTE but you don't even know what a real red pill tastes like
Either assimilate or GTFO back to rddit
Sup Forums has always been a NatSoc/Ancap board

Go suck Israel's cock

It's funny Sup Forums turned into reddit and reddit turned into Sup Forums... lel

I'm not sucking Trump's dick just because he's anti-liberal. ALL leaders deserve criticism, no exceptions.

Exactly. Fucking commies infesting this place with their shills
Praise the GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

Nice concern troll, Shariablue. Sup Forums never was pro-Trump. Stop acting like it was.

>LE GOD EMPEROR
>BAYZT BLK MAN!
You dipshits don't even realize the people you're fighting against aren't even commies

'uge!

That was a shitpost you dolt.

sage the shit. bump the good stuff.

Sup Forums supported Trump only until he turned on Sup Forums and turned out to be a Jewish shill.

Assad is /ourguy/ and so is Putin.

You have to go back to r_theDonald.

Go Turner Diaries or shut the fuck up.

Glad your starting to see these people for what they really are T_D. a bunch of edgy hipster stormfag LARPers who think their the world's saviours.

They only liked Trump because he was the edgy candidate that normies hated. Now the normies like him so they now hate him.

These dumbasses actually believed Trump was going to be like their precious fuhrer and day 1 send deathsqauds to gas blacks, jews, and mexicans. But then they realized that he's acting like a president and making compromises and can't enact everything all at once, so they think he betrayed them.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why the rest of Sup Forums hates this board.

>this place is dead to us.

they jelus

We're doomed.

Embrace it.

I suggest going out in a blaze of glory.

Is that you Terry? When you streaming next?

Don't mind the shills. We're constantly being raided these days, by a dozen different factions.

>T_D
Shareblue plz

Agree, let's go back to r*ddit.

Sorry stormfag. But the trips don't lie.

I can't figure out if op is trying to get rid of reddit peeps, or is genuinely this retarded.

Honestly it's a toss up.

>mfw when this was a psyops to get The_Donald to leave all along
We've fucked up Sup Forums

We didn't ask you to come here. You just assume you were welcome to come.

You are an embarrassing consequence of a period of time where we showed too much optimism and geneality.

I hold out a little hope that trump isn't a Fucking kike but he gives every indication he's now part of the system

Fuck him and fuck you

Sure...Let's just leave, too many shills, it's not worth our based time.

oh no reddit is leaving Sup Forums what a travesty

That's my realization you fucking moron; you would know that if you read anything else in the thread instead of going straight for the (you)

no need to sperg out

I think it was more people are upset by the post instead of cheering it on and getting reddits out of this place.

Yep. They don't want to admit it but it was you guys who won Trump the election not them. You actually reached out the normies and spread his message while they just posted Trump will gas the kikes 1488 in their little containment board.

The only thing they've achieved lately is stalking and driving some Z-list celebrity insane.

Everyone needs to sperg sometimes senpai

what do you think happened goober? please respond.

>What the fuck has this place become?

maybe the free internet ran out in all the bumfuck areas of america

Who do you think founded The_Donald you dip?

FUCK OFF INSURANCE SHILL

Trump is was everyone expected, a huge fucking failure, but hey, at least it's not Hillary, Trump made Political incorrectness a little more acceptable. That's better than nothing at all.

this week it's the insurance companies, next week when they attack the cannabis industry it will be the pharma and textile industry, OY VEY!

>TELL ALL SHILLS TO FUCK OFF.
>ESPECIALLY TREASONOUS CORPORATE SHILLS

pol is loyal to ideas, not to individuals
thats the difference between the_retards and Sup Forums
we see trump is retarded, t_d keeps their blinders on because of their paid mod team

Ok then you go ahead and do that. Just remember to never come back here, please.

this kind of shitty comment is from a hick born and raised on plebbit

ITT: Agitation propaganda. Learn to recognize it. The purpose is to upset you and cause you to quarrel amongst yourselves, reducing your strategic ability and preventing you from achieving objectives. Defeat these lowlife shills AT ALL COSTS.

Oki doke first door on the left

You have to go back

When Trump got elected it became commonplace at my job to tell the non-white employees to go back to where you came from : ) It's the only time I ever voted for any thing i'm in my 30s. I'd do it all over again, had tons of fun with the "God Emperor" meme. The Hildebeast spitting pepes into her cup and falling down while shitting aluminum bars!

"I am a nationalist and a globalist" - Donald Trump 2017

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

Most when to the comment section on trumps face book. Many lib tears to drink thier.

Shut up shill.

All the decent people went to eight chan.
The rest just stay because it's fun to argue.

Don't worry OP all this leftist faggot shill shit is just a group of college niggers trying to troll the "alt right". Any /polack worth their salt knows this. Long live God Emporer Trump

Bill Mitchell please leave

Another t_d Trumpshill thread. They're as regular as CTR threads used to be. Into the trash you go.

Trump just tweeted, "I was gay yesterday".
What did you mean by this?

Based

Trump is J tool, still better than Hillary, but meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 14

Same canned shills "mutually supporting" each others shill threads, with fake ass sounding posts.
>gee, yeah golly garsh those leftists cucks eh? Yeah lol, dont worry op-bro, based trump and based faggot and based nigger pedes got dis yo
fucking kys

FUCK OFF INSURANCE SHILL