If spics are a mix between spaniards and native mongoloids, why do they look so deformed? Why are they swarthy...

If spics are a mix between spaniards and native mongoloids, why do they look so deformed? Why are they swarthy? Also have you ever met a spic in person?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69ir3v/the_french_election_is_rigged_leaks_proved_to_be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're on average 5-10% African as well. The percentage is higher in places like Puerto Rico or Brazil that had more slaves.

I know, spics are almost worse than niggers.

I live in Florida, I encounter them on the daily. Some are absolute mongoloids, like OP's pic related. But there are also plenty that aren't.

And desu, a lot of the mexicans I know are harder-working than the fatass white trash who live in the same small town.

>t.spic

BASED MEXICANS!

This is me. Scots/Irish with a fair dash of German in there, too. Try again, faggot.

There are a few out there. The ones that are are usually Catholic. Moreover, actual practicing Catholic, not just Catholic in name. Plenty of spics like that in my church that only show up twice a year.

grew up in southern california so the highschools were swarming at like a 70%.

they all have really small heads or giant disfigured skulls. a lot of them, especially the girls looked liked they had severe Fetal Alcohol syndrome.

they would rome in massive groups, always wear all black clothes with their hoods up in 90+ degree weather.

they were always stealing shit

in class it was like they were trying to piss the teachers off on purpose because they always had 20 other spic homies to laugh with them.

beaners are a serious issue and balkanize entire towns before you can even blink

Some of the "Spaniards" were conversos.

I know several Mexicans. Honestly they have to be the most retarded and barbaric race that exists. Furthermore, they smell like shit, have tiny balls, and have an average height of fucking 5'4". Why the fuck do they exist?

castizo here, these guys are usually 60-70% native with 5-10% black which leaves only the rest white. what do you expect them to look like with that kind of racial make up? the average latino is literally living proof that racemixing is wrong

Oh yeah, they're absolute trash in large numbers. Tbh, any minority race is absolute shit when in large numbers, and in a white country.

And you're right, most of them probably do have FAS.

I'm Dominican and probably look way whiter than your average american.

spics love drugs and alcohol so a lot of them probably did have FAS

Mexicans are niggers, at least a little bit. Every now and then you'll see a non nigger 10th gen blached native, genuinely attractive and practically white.

I know a man from Venezuela with blue eyes, brown hair and pink nipples. They're rare but they do exist, these people aren't spics though.

A spic is specifically what you've described. They look ugly because they have a featureless face with low masculinity. Those with high test end up looking either handsome/ more European, or look like literal savages that should be scalped for the safety of our country.

>rome
roam lol whoops

Fuck yeah the stealing shit Jesus fuck.

An 8 year old one stole my brother's bike when he was 7. I chased him down but what the fuck. They aren't human, they're protohuman barbarians.

One stole my credit card two years ago. Monsters. Not good for the USA.

there's mostly white ones and then there's the ones like your pic...some missing genetic link I guess. there are skeletal remains from S. America that date back to the "out-of-africa" bones and not to the Mongoloids so that probably plays a factor.

bad hombres

dude they are chronic thieves from such an early age.
i remember in elementary school there was a big marble phase, and it wasnt even a week before every white kid who had bought nice marbles to trade and play with where getting their shit stolen right out of their backpacks. it was countless beaners in the principals office for weeks getting caught.

tanks for the flag, spic

Nice Impact font there. That's a real spicy meme, bet you feel proud of yourself.

Spic faggot

lmao who's room is that, your mom's?

Of course, there are shitty spics. Many of them are pretty fucking subhuman. But, considering I knew where the rest of the thread was going, I figured I ought to say something good about the few good ones I know.

You look like your mom is data as white trash, and also like an Irish mogoloid. So little better than a nigger

My dude, I'm a high school senior right now. I'll be moving out to college come fall.

wtf this thread is disgusting and implifies exactly why so many people dont like forchan seriously i mean this is just rasict as fuck i measn im all in with the fuck fat people and shit because thats a choice you cant choose your raice tough and it dosentt meke you anybeter because your white or not.

well its no wonder you aren't slamming pussy in a room like that. c'mon user

>little better than a nigger
Oh man, you rrrreeaaallllyyy rustled my jimmies there. Sure got me.

>t. newfag

Man, a highschooler who's arrogant, stupid enough to post pics of himself, ugly, Irish, AND keeps trying to defend himself! It's so classic. Either gr8 b8 m8 or gtfo and go back to Facebook where people give a fuck about your weasel face

Raza cosmica lol

What a shame. Donald J Trump had better kick them out of this beautiful land!

Christ. What the fuck is up with the population of /po/ these days? Fucking Mongoloids and cucks in every thread! HWNDU was a wake-up call.

lol i gues pol is just a bunch of rasict thats cool i gues ill just stick with the rest of Sup Forums

Never been one for casual pussy. I don't worship at the altar of genitalia; I aim for long term relationships. The town I live in has only a few girls that aren't utter whores, and they all got taken while I was in a long-term relationship that didn't pan out. I'm waiting until I move on to college.

Mexicans are supposed to be a mix of spaniard and indio yet they look like neither. wtf?

Why are they swarthy? because spaniards and native americans are brown u dumbass

Nice cuck face, faggot.

Dude grow a sack and talk shit back you schoolyard bitch

not really - a bit bored and thought I'd rustle your jimmies.

Thank you for your incredibly insightful contribution to this thread.

t. bait swallower

That's just what race mixing does

Dude get a life this thread is fucking garbage

>>plebbit

I don't look like that at all. I'm not brown, I'm not weird looking or deformed either. It's like picking the most backwards hick and asking why all whites look that way. But I understand this shit thread was made to push a narrative. Proceed

Ok but shit talk aside that's cool, you should go for one solid redpilled woman, and if not redpilled smart enough to learn. Meaningless sex is ultimate degeneracy, so fuck all the trap-fags on chan. I married a woman who's smart, about a 7(don't go above it, and desu you personally will need money for that, and since you're probably intelligent and will make money, don't go above 7 dude) and understands female nature vs. Male nature. Stick to your guns, don't compromise principles, but be willing to give women a chance who aren't surface level what you think a red pill should look like. Just make sure her core is solid

Still new around here huh

> swarthy

Not me, my family, my friends and all the fucking people who I see every fucking day, but yeah you must be right, you must know very much about Spain and spaniards watching pics in internet

Wew lass

mexicans are on the verge of evolving into white people, if you can knock up some of their women and produce these things. they are white enough

Trips speak the truth.
And thanks, shit talk aside. I've got one in mind - Russian Orthodox, redpilled on male vs. female, traditionalist, chaste, etc. Only thing is, she's incredibly dull to talk to.

Nice cherry-picking family

Holy-o fuck, I thought tripfags were a meme by now.

If Macron is about to crash France and Europe with no survivors why are we letting it slide?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/69ir3v/the_french_election_is_rigged_leaks_proved_to_be/

NERD y

E

R

D

y

Those dudes look much, MUCH more human than the spic in OP's pic

>s thread is fucking garbage
Who is this brolifter? More of this guy please?

My older brother is considering dating a Russian girl. Same situation, right wing, redish, etc.

Here's the thing brethren, I stuck by my somewhat boring wife while my buddies were all out fucking randoms at the bar
Now my buddies are all 32 and single and still fuck 21 year old liberal narcassicsts, and they literally talk about suicide. Now my wife is super interesting and men are jealous of my her.

Point is, women follow their men. The man leads the household even in his absence. Or his cuckery. You lead the house with intellectual honesty, hard work, and higher thinking, a woman will follow. That's what they're programmed to do.

lol what a faggot

You're the younger brother too huh?\
>tfw forever Luigi

I live in New Mexico and I can speak on behalf of the White Nation in this locale. The Whites here are generally terrified of being mixed with the brown onslaught of racial degeneration that seems to be so commonplace. While the Mexicans have been here for centuries the reality is that they have been separate (genetically) from the total Whites since day 1. The White population has been a separate identity for hundreds of years and we have monitored ourselves for just as long accordingly. We have no interest in being part of the "brown experience" and we have racial clarity. Any disfigurement on a racial level is solely due to stupid assumption and ignorance.

We are genuinely disgusted by gooks, niggers, spics, and other assorted dumbfucks.

You've got a point, user. I'm going to pray about it some, then see where it takes me. I know she's into me, at least to some extent. I've just got to figure out what I'm meant to do.

Props to you and your marriage, btw.

Puerto Rico is mostly Spanish and Native. There are less blacks there than in the rest of the Caribbean and some other Latin American countries. Some people think theyre black but its mostly indoctrination, as they look more middle eastern than anything else.

Thanks. Do that, but honestly, my big brother has spent till 35 praying about it and always finding an issue.

The issue isn't the females, not of you understand them, the issue is you. You give me a semi-sane female, I'll tame her. Any good, honorable and honest man can.

Haha I guess. We each have strengths, learn a lot from each other. There are six of us in my senpai so it's a shit show

The amerindian isn't the same as mongoloids, they went through a lot of genetic change after and during their migration to the Americas

Is it even possible to defend spics on this board.

im a white guy in Texas and ive only ever met the ones in my school or at work. i can't speak for the cholos, but the ones i know are all fine

I seriously hope that's not you. Stay anonymous don't post pics of yourself here to try to win arguments with faggots.

>he posted his face

you deserve whats coming

Family* haha

because that's what mixed blood looks klike, deformed monsters.
luck at that mole-cunt pretending to be mafia man, cant remember is name
look at his fucking kids man they're fucking mutants thats what mixers end up with, dsgusting unnatruyl mutants theyre fucking ugly as sin my udue

>he posted his face

>There are less blacks there than in the rest of the Caribbean
It doesn't matter because there are an enormous number of people that are genetically descended from niggers even a few generations ago that contribute to the current population. Puerto Ricans are a tainted gene pool wrought with nigger blood.

Mexicans know how to keep the darkies down. Watch Mexican TV, they are all white.

I think substance abuse has a lot to do with ugly mug shots.

Yeah pricans are pretty much niggers.

They're dumb, stab happy, ugly, and worthless.

Let me guess, you're a race-mixer and your gf is Mexican.

He obviously has very little european in him OP. That Spic is like 90% Mayan

Because some have No Spanish blood. And most have less than 40%.

Aztec ignorant buffoon. Mayans were gone 500 years before the Spanish came

i can't speak for all the latams, but what the hell did you expect when you were forced to take in all the dudes living in the countryside? Even us have a lot of problems dealing with them because they way more stubborn and incredibly rude than the average (and i think the same happen to all dudes living in the countryside, but here is worse).

>huur duur probably "white mexican
no, i'm not, even that term sounds hilarious here as the mex who are 99% european are fucking rare, sure there are güeritos (light-skinned chaps), but they aren't white because they don't have the traits of caucasian people, but the folks living in the countryside are really insufferable

>mfw i made the great mistake of criticizing the fact that free gibs is bad in the mid/long term future. Guys proceed to shut the hell up as i didn't know what i was talking about and others became extremely fucking hostile
>mfw just fuck my shit up, they can not be reason with

(the worst case is when you said something related to religious fanaticism, almighty jesus christ have mercy on me)

Nah dude don't fuck with your fellow White man

>Anglo
>white

>anglo not white
what the fuck is white, then?

Mayans, Aztecs, Olmecs, they're all the same.

YOU DONT LOOK WHITE, YOU HAVE NIGGER AND INDIAN BLOOD. YOU ARE UGLY BTW.

They all have nigger eyes.

>What the fuck is white then?
Aryan. The difference is night and day

your the reason why white girls hate fucking white men

Looks like we have a jew on our hands here.

You have to invent something in order to be considered fully White

I am a spike (spic and kike). Do I win the game?

>part of the ones pulling the strings behind curtains to enrich the world
>part of those being moved ir oder to enrich murrica and won't be touch as he can camouflage as a good merchant or good spic

wew lad, this is your moment

What did Obama invent