Should rural and suburban retards require a special license to vote?

Should rural and suburban retards require a special license to vote?

nah. the south just needs to seceded out of the union. problem solved.

Prohibition from voting would be better

>B-but V-voter I.D. laws be raycis mane.

> strong families
> no gibs
> self sufficient
> gun owner
> southern hospital

.. tryin to prevent them from voting?
gass yourself kike

Suburban people arent retards. Rural people think their stupid hicksberg ideas work out of hicksberg. Urban shitheads think rural people are better off with their retarded city ideas. This is why I'm libertarian.

the rise of dixie and the re-introduction of slavery will lead to the downfall of liberal """"america""""

If you actually knew who those types of people were you'd know they fucking vote for leftist constantly. They are god damn Jugglos and that is a fucking sickness from all the nigger culture. You have poor whites grow up with those sort of shit and you expect them to not be brainwashed by it? Being poor white in the US is fucking shitty you are less privileged then a fucking ghetto nigger.

>I'm a libertarian.

Good goy, destroy your country from within with toxic individualism and rampant greed.

Depends on nationality. If they are beaners, especially of the illegal kind, then yes.

After extermination of non-whites surely

Should Canadians require permits to post on this board?

Sad how leftists need to flee to the comfort of fancy and fantasy when their dreams of global enslavement of the masses are crushed and the world has rejected their lunacy.

These yuppies are masterfully conditioned useful idiots of the globalist elite. You cannot reason with them. They are utterly pretentious.

Globalists really pulled a trick when they made "intellectual" synonymous with "unquestioning propaganda receptacle." All you need to do is agree with everything the elites say and you too can be "an intellectual." No work required!

Yes, an ID

You aren't asking the right questions. The real question we all want to know the answer to is : Should niggers be allowed to breath air?

Sup Forums wouldn't be able to vote

>the south
>talking to a leaf

You shouldn't be allowed to purchase nyquil or hot sauce.

Fucking Juggalos should not be able to vote.
They probably already don't anyway.

Im sure their government will start charging people with hate crimes for posting here soon anyway

Voter licencing should be required for all citizens to PREVENT retards from voting and there has to be some sort of test. Bottom line is if you can't answer a simple question like who is the vice president, you have no business deciding anyone's fate.

This
There needs to be a basic competency test on all candidates official stances on major issues so ignorant gibs seekers are basically automatically barred. Plus it would force people to actually become informed on things rather than relying on bullshit rhetoric. Also, federal law should require ID for federal elections. I support states rights, but for something that affects the entire country you should have to prove you are a citizen of it.

They don't look any more ridiculous than these freak SJW's you see everywhere. Much rather hand with some white trash if I had to choose.

Not unless they are race mixing

Yes. In fact all voters should.

Just take a away women's right to vote, that's all you need.
Chances are rural retards will instinctively make the right all.
For instance, they are racist and they have no idea about the Bell Curve. They did not let public schools turn them into nigger lovers.

Only if you can pass the citizens test every year

They like to preach their death cult too.
Fucking I hate these ayn rands queers.

Trump wouldn't have won without them.

there basically is (and always was) a direct IQ-likelihood of voting correlation. And its definitely not 'more intelligent you are, the less likely to vote' - retardism is a self-disenfranchising condition. The key to winning is actually getting as many retards as possible to mark a ballot paper in your favor, Trump managed it prettty gud.