youtu.be/64rD1-ZCqiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exist

FPBP
Fucking beat me to it
Take your (you)

Do black people things

Dindu nuffin

They built triangles and enslaved the jews.... Now the jews have enslaved them......

Yea, everyone from all over the world just hates black people for no reason.

Almost as bad as the jews and their "anti-semitism" bullshit.

The real question is "what did black people do FOR the world".

To which the response is
WE

Nigger shot my dad when trying to steal his car.

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS

Thanks for the kind gold, Stranger.

If black people can't peacefully coexist with other black people then maybe there's just something seriously wrong with black people.

"Nigga ain't nuthin the black mans fault. Everyone be hatin the black man for no damn reason. Someone tell me what the fuck we did mayne."

Fpbp came here to say this

Niggas gonna Nig

Most of Tunisia isn't black dumbass.

Jews are pretty much just smarter niggers

>chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 hourly
>37

But it's true, even niggers hate niggers.

Jesus fucking Christ, we need a whole new board to answer that question

Exist.

Pretty much this. If Black people stopped collecting welfare money and actually worked a job and started to act human instead of committing crimes maybe I would not mind their existence.

Concise, I like it.

Murder rape and steal
It's like if you mixed all the worst aspects of every other race together you get niggers

Maybe Black people hate their own race so much that they try to pretend to like Anime or be like Pol only to fuck it up in the process. Just like degenerate Females do.

Nothing.

They did nothing when they should have done things like foster a civilization and invent stuff

Arabs and blacks are the same thing.

how about bc they commit 50% of the murders in the USA, its also probably bc of how they are loud as fuck and aggressive for no reason. Or maybe its because they hangout in mall parking lots blasting their ebonics music over their low grade sub woofer in the back of their 2006 Chrysler 300's

That's the point... They dindu nuffin, and probally never will.

Can't imagine why.

Have an 85 IQ average, shitty impulse control, and violent tendencies.

this man knows

The non-black races know our power, they don't want us to realize it for ourselves and act. That is why they attack us!

Violence and crime

ask yourself what the black to white guy criminal ration on Forensic Files is and that answers your question

Nuffin

>WE WUZ KANGZ

not at all arab world contributed to modern society

you have one of the largest continents to yourself mostly, decided to trash it and breed until you spewed into all the others. you also had the longest amount of time in that continent as modern humans and decided to do fuck all but complain when we left you and bred with other hominids which increased our IQ, critical thinking skills, strength, and olfactory pleasantness. you're a reminder of how much we've improved and how much you've stayed the same.

haha le upboated xD

Oh god user the loud as fuck shit is accurate. I have black neighbors and even the children cry louder than a stereo. Also need to mention Black suck as friends they are manlets and they just see every person as a tool to use or use Liberals as their shield to defend them or fight their battles for them.

Speaking of battles ever noticed how black people need to be in groups and can not attack one on one? God they are cowards.

Every black person on the planet should be killed (humanely) and have their organs harvested for use by the other races. These people have no reason to exist. They are a vastly inferior sub-race and will NEVER contribute anything of any worth. I don't hate blacks, I just feel sorry for them. The kindest thing we can do is put them out of their misery.

> when i see this it takes the guilt away from sterilizing an elementary class of inner city nigglets. I know now i was doing GOd's work!

It was whitey who took blacks out of Africa though

Pretty good question.

no need to attack you. ya'll kill enough of each other, abandon your children, raise them into what they have become. you are bigger enemies of yourself than anything this world ould bring to you. source: rachel dolezoleaoue niggerjew

You're a faggot and you know it.

Are you sure your dad is not a nigger?

Well, there was that one time were nubian mercenaries cut down fleeing roman soldiers under Hannibal, which caused the Romans to refuse to associate with blacks, including taking them as slaves (black gladiators post hannibal are a hollywood lie).

Then there was the time the invading muslim hordes bolstered their ranks with black moors, which caused the Germans to refer to black people of all cultures as "Mohren" until this use was declared to be racist in our modern age.

Then there was the whole colonization thing where europeans learned first hand that black people had no interest in bettering their lot via culture and technology and instead prefered to live lazily from whatever falls into their hand.

In general there is not a single recorded instance of blacks doing anything positive, while the few instances where they made it past the sahara were decidedly awful for everyone involved.

Every time I see this webm, it makes me glad I had kids in a white town.

WUZ

AS A RABID DOG, EVERYDAY I ASK WHY THE WHOLE WORLD HATES RABID DOGS! WOW SUCH RACISTS!

protohumans first left and bred with homo neanderthalensis and denisova, along with others and created nonblacks, blacks are the ones that stayed in africa and turned into burnt goods. technically they left twice. once for greener pastures, and second when we wanted them for slavery, which was a fucking mistake. fuck we should have just left them there.

KANGZZZZ

gee idk, could be with pic related. but im just a racist so who knows

Try being a white Christian

This

the world isn't anti-black. Black people have the most incredible victim complex I've ever seen.

>They do not know our power

Yes white power!
youtu.be/c65T90Q3OZ8

Arabs also enslaved blacks, but they sterilized them. Whitey? well, that's a whole different story. Let's just say that BM/WF is the most common interracial couple in America

>olfactory pleasantness
lol

In no particular order. I am going to list things I encounter that, in my limited and humble experience, I have only seen black people do. Im going to stick to things i have seen multiple times, and exclusively black. For the record my neighborhood is about 20 percent black.

>screaming into a cell phone in public
>unashamed public domestic violence
>leaving children outside for hours while they cry and beat on the door to get in. I'm talking about 3 and 4 year old kids
>physically fighting with their friends all the time
>literally covering their yard with garbage
>screaming at random cars for no reason (in fairness I have also seen retards/mental patients do this).

I'm not even talking about their monopoly on crime and drug dealing. Just the annoying shit. What the fuck black people

you know, somewhere some nat soc. alien species is probably saying the same about you

>Delusion: The Post

>implying that we have no reason to hate black people

FPBP

I've fought niggers before. Even when they go 1 on 1 with you the other blacks will start to hit you if da wyt boi is winning.

The responses are black people saying whites colonized them because they were jealousy of their "superiority". HA!

Look into the comments they still blame white people for it. Lmao.

>What did black people do to be hated by the whole world
Crime statistics.

>what did black people do.

They didn't do nothing....I mean literally, they've never done anything to contribute to human progress in any way.

2nding for /nog/

looks like he lacks any sort of introspection

Unless you fight a black woman. For some reason black men find it hilarious and won't intervene. Hell, they'll even cheer you on.

Speaking of the word nigger why do Black people feel like they own that word. They can say it but White people can not.

Fucking farm equipments rape my cousin, I'm piss i can't mutilated that nig nog. Get real mad no more nig nog coming here.

Nig nog deserve to be extinct, no one miss them

>the whole world

Here in Spain we don't have any thoughts on black people, they simply don't exist for us, fuck they are the drama queens of victimhood with (((them)))

>mfw

People have it wrong, Negros do not deserve hatred. They are simply animals, the worst thing that has ever been done to the negro is be given human expectations of conduct. Now that most Negros that exist are of mixed stock, they are sub-humans from humans pursuing bestiality. The modern Negro sub-human is a cursed creature, still not capable of acting as human, concerns over reintroduction to the wild lead one over ethical concerns. Negros in the Americas are almost all mixed, just like those in in Africa from post colonization. The original non-mixed negros may not of been capable of verbal communication and the most purest we likely exist in Papua New Guinea or among the Australian aboriginals.

The only time a Negro animal or subhuman is capable of 'succeeding' in this world is either entering the novelty(It's negro things, how exotic!), special treatment (affirmative action), being domesticated (raised by or around whites). It's why any negro raised around negros or by negros will act feral, and why even those coming from parents of domesticated negros can return to being feral without white influence.

Also
>one post by OP

niggers are actually neolithic tier. They'd all be walking around barefoot and eating dirt without without meddling from other races, and everyone would be better for it.
Too bad the prime directive was violated back then, nowadays we know better than to interfere with the internal development of uncontacted amazonian tribes and the like.

>Look at this excel sheet I fabricated

The transatlantic slave trade was a Jewish monopoly. (((They))) hired Portuguese ships to transport the black cargo. Nigger is a misspelled Portuguese word for black. Jews started owning slaves and white folks had to too in order to stay competitive with prices. We should have had whites only no Jews allowed laws since the beginning. It really is kicking us in the ass in retrospection.

Those damn fbi assholes and their fake data

What DIDN'T they do?
It would be easier to answer that.

Evolutionary speaking they are stuck at the same level they were at since de segregation de racism and affirmative action was set up decade ago or in fact they have even gone backward in some cases.

Reason is due to lack of parenting and lack of discipline by young black males who go out and make babies then ditch the moms or get locked up. Their race has basically rotted as a result they don't even have racial identity anymore of their own just what the jew tells them.

It's a mess.

Blacks steal from cultures and act like they own it. They just walk up and say "gibs me dat"

youtu.be/64rD1-ZCqiM

>come to earth in a saucer
>gotblat what's that?
>great zork! Their women and slaves are equals
>come... let us continue the hunt for intelligent life
>leaves and fires nuke at earth

Should I?

Damn a nigga can't even like some anime anymore

Yes, and if it has citations, even better.

T H E Y W E R E B O R N

Maybe it has to do with all the crime you keep committing.

Act like niggers. Then chimp out when people call them niggers.

Literally, because they are black more than anything else.

Black crime stats in America slap your girl on the ass, what do?

Rhetorical, but I dumped loads here before

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/53424400/

ID:xxix2BOQ

The curse of ham

>Answer the question.