When is it all gonna end?

When is it all gonna end?

I am literally so fucking tired of living in this liberal cuck world full of triggered ponyqueer trans-species cucks that hate free speech.

How did we get here? How do we finally, totally, unequivocally take back our humanity from the oppression of political correctness?

I hate everyone, I am so so cynical and I feel like it's only going to get worse.

help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope.

tl;dr how do we take back our countries from the muslims, antifa, liberal cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDKIs0v120s
english.stackexchange.com/questions/208658/are-we-using-the-term-apocalypse-in-wrong-way
youtu.be/sryNbaDJRlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May 29, 2022
The first nuke will be launched and the supercomputers controlling the others around the world will engage in a nuclear chessmatch

yeaaah.
sure.

youtu.be/NDKIs0v120s

english.stackexchange.com/questions/208658/are-we-using-the-term-apocalypse-in-wrong-way

Hate to be the one to give you the blackpill, but this all gets worse, not better. We haven't even reached peak Kali Yuga yet. Brace yourself for the next few decades.

don't let it get to you
you can fight the globalists and still live a fruitful life

>triple seven

you sure like infowars huh? so when does this supposed dark age end? (thanks wikipedia)

youtu.be/sryNbaDJRlI

Cross your fingers that Trump fixes everything, my brother to the north. Hell, you guys should elect your own Trump. Or integrate with USA. Maybe that way we can make the world a better place :)

Look, real shit dude, most of the internet is toxic and Sup Forums is basically toxicity to toxicity what toxicity is to normal people. Get off the internet and go out into the real life, it's not so bad.

Don't turn into the Canadian mosque gunman, Elliot Rodger, or the /k/ommandos who went to a BLM rally armed. They're what happens when you take Sup Forums too seriously.

Well it was nice shitposting with ya gents. Maybe we'll see each other again in the next cycle

>most of the internet is toxic and Sup Forums is basically toxicity to toxicity what toxicity is to normal people.
>toxic
Fuck off, SJW trash.

Soon OP very soon

Faggot. Go watch some videos about SJWs getting BTFO by based black men you cancerous trash

>When is it all gonna end?
Soon user, soon.

>I am literally so fucking tired of living in this liberal cuck world
>full of triggered cucks

uhm you sound triggered my dude ;)!

Trumps not gonna fix shit dumbass trump was a way for the elites to buy time to finalize their PMC contracts and the deeds to their South Pacific islands

Kill yourself if you're so tired of living in this world.

user we're almost there, just hold on.

Pray for my sins if you'd care.

I'm praying for you.

You will find comfort.

Well if you buy historical cycles we've got about another decade of crisis, at the end of which the power structures of the world will be radically altered.

In the meantime a lot of people are probably going to die. And there's no guarantee of a happy ending. Could be China winds up as the main superpower for the rest of the century. Probably some things will collapse in a good way, some bad though.

You need to go frequent www.godlikeproductions.com which is the epicenter of people longing for doom. Breaking world news at the speed of light though. Beware the GLP effect. Sup Forums and GLP are like twin flames in many ways.

OP, we are brothers from another mother.

>Could be China winds up as the main superpower for the rest of the century.
I'd rather the world be bathed in a nuclear fire.