Hey, friends and fellow burgers. I've been pondering this for a while, but I think it can work

Hey, friends and fellow burgers. I've been pondering this for a while, but I think it can work.

With all this talk of President Trump being literally Hitler and a dictator now would be the PERFECT time into psyoping leftists into being pro-guns and pro-2nd amendment.

heatst.com/politics/yale-historian-its-pretty-much-inevitable-that-trump-will-attempt-hitler-like-coup/

Particularly in the narrative of "overthrowing a tyrannical government" that leftists are quick to dismiss and laugh at, but they could easily see Trump trying to takeover and take away everyone's guns and can take up arms themselves.

The more people, leftists especially, have guns the harder it will be to take them away. Now the way this would be achieved would be through a propaganda campaign with slogans such as:
>KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
>BUY A GUN
> PROTECT YOURSELF FROM TRUMPLER

What does everyone think of my idea? Other ideas, suggestions, recommendations? I really feel that this can work.

hmmm, seems risky, but I would personally push this towards the end of the 2024 election, then villainize them for it because they will take it to the extreme

great idea, but it's way too early now

I disagree.

I say now would be the perfect time. The fear of Trump will only die down in time when the lies of Trump rounding up all illegals into camps or taking away gay marriage are exposed.

I agree with your statement that the fear will die
>w/ general public
but the extreme Sorosian provocateurs will push harder and harder to control the narrative, and if exposed, once normies disconnect from their BS, will butt fuck their ideology completely on full display to the public

but again, great psyOP

Kek has blessed these digits
I agree

But Nazis were pro-gun. This scheme will only catch the retarded leftists.

QUADS OF SHILL

OH GOY YES LETS ENCOURAGE LEFTIST TO PURCHASE FIREARMS

great thought!

What's that Rules for Radicals? Use their logic and reason against them? or something along those lines.

This is good thinking. Gonna need some time to simmer but I think we've got something to work on.

Next election we'll have knocked them out of their haze and they'll be standing beside us begging for freedom.

>my friend, retarded leftist is redundant.

So, every leftist

the antifa-type letists are already starting to arm themselves

it can branch out from them to the more less-radical leftists who are still fully convinced President Trump is a facist

didn't they disarmed the jews before killing or kidnapping them?

What's the benefit? The 2nd amendment isn't in any danger

wasn't there a thread or article or screen cap of a post where Antifa is trying to arm themselves and take classes on self defense?

Good time to bring it up.

how can they be against the 2nd amendment? It was written for a reason.

Sounds good I'm in Bump

yeah that's not desirable

it's written "antifaggots"

please stop exposing yourself so easily retard, it's more fun when your try hard, strong start, weak finish,

keep trying, you're literally making us all more intelligent to your faggotry

and you actually gave me a great idea

propaganda efforts that could work are on twitter, posting propaganda onto numerous ant0-trump/republican hashtags, and small flyers/posters to put on walls of colleges. both already filled with leftists.

I'd make some art myself, but I'm not the best editor.

With digits like that count me in OP.

i shoulda had some images made before making this :v

apologies to all who were interested

I'd prefer not giving them ideas of arming as I wanna be able to slaughter them mercilessly in the upcoming ideological/racial war.

nothing like a good pair of 88s on a thread referencing Hitler

its all part of the plan

i am very doubtful things would ever come to that in such a giant country

my goal/intention is to simply deteriorate the argument against the 2nd amendment of overthrowing a tyrannical government and have them see it as a possibility. The less arguments leftists have the better.

OMG

the new narrative is working

thank you shills

GTKRWN
T
K
R
W
N

>arming the left
INTO THE GAS CHAMBER MUCHACHO

Redneck Revolt and Antifa in Austin Texas already do this.

Why does everyone think OP is a shill? We should push for it.

This would start a civil war. It's imminent anyways so go right ahead. Leaf us canadians alone though.

We're expanding territory if we chimpout. You fags are helpless

Rights or feelings about firearms go out the window if a civil war started, it's just a question of how many are in the country or can be imported/crafted
Liberals will never buy guns like conservatives because they tend not to enjoy the benefits of owning a gun like sport and collection (if people in America only bought firearms for self defense, there would be no market)
Basically I'm saying leftists would probably not fully exercise their 2nd amendment rights or be supportive of it unless we already hit a state of such societal decay the entire question would be transient

I declare B.C. to be Rightful Cascadian Soil
>thw Canadian Anschluss in your lifetime

>it's just a question of how many are in the country
>tfw 310 million (((Registered))) firearms

idk but it's irritating...

i told this to someone yesterday on discord cause i was at work, but i wish i had done it sooner cause someone already had my idea according to the screenshot someone posted earlier.

Their's is more thought out, admittedly, and aims for something greater.