Sup Forums goes full retard

>posts about freedom of speech for weeks after right wing speakers denied freedom of speech rights
>Late night comedy show host says something within his freedom of speech rights
>Wants his freedom of speech rights taken away and for him to be fired

Are you fucking autistic Sup Forums? You are literally contradicting yourself, do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/05/05/stephen-colbert-hits-best-ratings-since-2015-premiere
youtu.be/LISCjSqkxcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone is triggered

>OP doesn't understand meme warfare
you have to go back

is this that ironic shitposting i keep hearing about

>You're not allowed to use our highly successful tactics of commercial boycotts and Alinksy targetting
>Only we can use those tactics guys
>Stop using tactics that work

>Homophobia
Liberals will defend this.

>thinking anyone here actually cares and isn't just turning leftist political correctness against them

equal standards nigger. We get to speak freely, or they have to bite their tongues. You have permission to call me a cracker.

>record
>high
>viewers

Trump cucks are SEETHING, YES SIR

Nice digits

t.brainlet

>do you not see the hypocrisy here?

Yes, I do see Stephen Colbert's hypocrisy.

I don't have to agree with someone's principles in order to argue that its just for them to be judged by their own standards.

If the neo left respected freedom of speech then I would respect their right to it; but by using mob tactics, ostracism and blacklisting to bully anyone who stands in the way of their agenda they have made themselves the enemy of free speech and claiming that they are entitled to a right that they have abandoned is nonsense.

That is why instead of trying to get him fired, we embrace him as our own. Whether he likes it or not!

While he may have brushed off his comments, he said he didn't regret them at all, which leaves a very viable opening to get back at him.

On every outlet, in every comment that you make hencefore, use "Cockholster" to refer to homosexuals.

Youtube, twitter, everything. Once it catches on and you're called "homophobe, sexist, etc." for it, just deflect it using colbert as your shield.

>"lol its ok, Colbert did it, why are you so mad, I'm an ally."

>"Hey woah, I just have jokes, Trump as the nuclear codes, why are you getting mad at me?"

Use the vague opening to co-op colbert's obvious homo-slandering joke to normalize cockholster.

Freedom of speech doesn't protect obscenity on broadcast television

His ratings will triple and his network will laugh a measly FCC fine.

Trump is the golden toilet.
You can't shit in his mouth hard enough.

It's not free speech if he's on the CIAs payroll m8

Says the Austrocuck.

It's called hitting back. He supports suppression of free speech so he deserves it.

This. It's precisely why they lost and are still losing. We are simply taking thier own shitty tactics and finally using it against them. We refrained for quite a few years out of some bizarre altruism. But fuck it, turnabout is fair play.

Probably, but us pushing this shit so hard has made it enter the television media world this week. Every chip at the dam brings the flood closer paco.

>REEEEEEEEEE LEAVE COLBERT ALONE

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>"Cockholster" to refer to homosexuals.

And women, they suck cocks too.

The "Cockholster" demographic accounts for about 80% of the Democratic voter base.

This is actually not a bad plan, im on board.

What is the obsession with champagne liberals like him wearing brands of clothing for blue collar men?

Sufferin succotash son! He said the word cuck!

>hurrr why are you holding leftists to their own standards?
Go fuck yourself. Hypocrisy doesn't matter. Only winning does.

Sage goes in all fields, dicks go in OP's mom, cum goes in OP's mouth

YOU CAN'T DO THIS GUYS, ONLY WE CAN!
>RULE 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules
>RULE 8: Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
>RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
THIS IS ONLY FOR THE LEFT, NOT YOU!

Colbert's record-high is a very low bar though. Nobody watched his show, now two people watch his show. Wow, record highs for Colbert.

>us
>we

kek

i want him to be fired cause he's a faggot and unfunny

We're bored and it's funny, and making kikes and kike puppets pay is always funny.

"Make your enemies play by their own rulebook" - Saul Alinski, Rules for Radicals.

Leftists deserve to be destroyed by their own tactics.

This needs to happen.

The hypocrisy on the left is fun to poke at

>they
>them
Also it's more about fucking with colbert than bloomph.

inb4 nazis start crying because Alinsky was a Jewish communist and we should be above using the tactics that he explicitly says are for everyone that wants to change their political system and not just leftists

>Argue his viewers are dying
>actually increase
>DUR THEY WEREN'T MUCH ANYWAY

Ok Trump boi, hope you don't break your arm and get into $100,000 debt ;)

>free speech should only apply to the left

if we can't have it neither can they

>vagina busted cause a guy that lives in montana wears carhart

you ok cletus?

Rule 4 is exactly what were doing, it's in their own rulebook, so they don't get to cry about
>muh internet trolls hate free speech because they are making me obey by my own rules

The only retard here is you for taking Sup Forums seriously. We're here to cause trouble and that's it, hypocrisy be damned.

>now two people watch his show
>highest rated late night show for months, getting higher

I quite like the idea that we can jew the jew harder than they could possibly jew us.
>we
>us

Holy shit this!

We shall now call all homosexuals "cockholsters" because our favorite late night host, Stephen Sup Forumsbert said it, so it must be ok!

#Stephen/pol/bert

Less about wanting to take free speech away and more about double standards.

Leftists can say whatever the fuck they want and get away with it, but if a conservative presenter were to say "Obama is Putins cocksleeve and gobbles Russian cum" on air they'd be immediately fired.

The same rule should be applied to anyone.

Nobody gave a shit about this. The media was running 'the right wing hypocrit articles' minutes after the show aired. It is one big Jewish plot to subvert political correctness.

Hey Asshole, we're just enforcing the Left's own standards and making them live by what they preach to everyone else. Now fuck off.

>pol is one person
Not everyone on fucking pol is down for whatever shitty meme guy.

>WE are holding the left to double standards!
>Let's use their tactics
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU BELEIVE IN THE HORSESHOE MEME, WE AREN'T THE SAME AS THEM

LOLOLOLOLOL

O'Reilly called a nigger 'Hot Chocolate' and they used it to take him down. I think a bunch of Jewish media cockholsters should be an easy get.

36% up from last year when people speculated if he was done

>36% more than doomed
>record

wew

it's just t_d, pic related

Last I heard, his ratings are dropping faster than a horny high school cheerleader's panties on Homecoming weekend.

yeah but that's Stormfags for you

too afraid of getting night of the long knives'd to use tactics that actually work

>highest since premier
Don't forget that bit Sweden.
Nope thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/05/05/stephen-colbert-hits-best-ratings-since-2015-premiere

>liberal slaps you in the face
>liberal slap you in the face
>liberal slap you in the face
>you slap liberal back
>OH WE THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS LOOK AT THE HYPOCRITE

This is what this whole Colbert story has become.

THIS.
THIS.
SO MUCH THIS.
Spread it throughout Sup Forums. Make it happen.

>Are you fucking autistic Sup Forums?

Congratulations Captain Obvious, you found a red pill.

Hey guys did YOU know that pol is ONE PERSON??
I know crazy right?

Those cockholsters are too busy posting based black guy pictures to be bothered with this. There have been multiple threads here all week. I just want to see his career destroyed. That or full blown war with NK. I need a fucking happening to enjoy this weekend.

His viewership was in the gutter and still is. Literally more people Alex Jones and I'm not even memeing. Colbert was working with around a million viewers last I checked, as far as I know, 2 million viewers (less than .01% of the country) would be considered a "record-high" for Colbert. But hey, at least CBS can finally go from major network to niche audience of rabid liberals

Fuck off to Reddit, our arguments were that leftists are stupid filth as proven by the fact that our use of alinsky tactics against Colbert have worked quite hilariously in our favour.

the problem is if a conservative had made the same joke about Obama and Al Saud, you know what would have happened

>highest rated late night show
Maybe you should check the ratings for the other late night shows (pro tip: they're all shit).

If you believe Colbert should be fired for saying "cockholster' don't you believe Trump should be impeached for "grab them by the pussy?" ;)

It's called "using the lefts weapons against them". At least we're not using violence against his fans like the "tolerant anti fascists"

Like the Dailybeast is a shining beacon of accuracy...... Nice try!

Are you retarded? I haven't seen ONE person say he should be fired or censored. You aren't even attacking a strawman, because you have no straw fromm which to make it. You're just swinging at empty space.

>O'Reilly called a nigger 'Hot Chocolate'

Actually, he paid out $14 million for failed pussy gets.

Just like when Trump bought furniture and couldn't land the ass. Or his many settlements to make his pussy grabbing go away.

Conservitards are beta cucks.

ITT OP discovers that Sup Forums is an umbrella libertarian, nationalist, capitalist and fascist board.

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

I believe leftists should eat themselves on their own bullshit.

>F-fake news! I-it can't be real!
>A-Alex Jones knows what's real!

I went to Alexa to get some stats about us being bigger. When did they go full fucking jew?
>An Amazon Company
Well, there you go.

>Sup Forums is one person
Instant red flag for t_d migrant
Besides ive seen loads of anons saying he has the right to say what he said, but on the flip side we should be able to say we hate niggers and jews under the same logic

>we embrace him as our own
>it's a pol gets less and less self-aware by the day, thread

This is the next stage of meme warfare. Turn their words against them, not by trying to shut them down, but by assimilating them. If this is done on a large enough scale, it won't be long until progressive icon Stephen Colbert is a homophobic white supremacist nazi. And the left will eat it right up. Their natural inclination is always to attack one another and tear themselves apart, sometimes they just need a little push.

No. And you're stupid for asking such a dumb question.

>OP's mouth
You mean cockholster?

No one said anything about Alex Jones. Nice projection there, numb nuts.

>Le libtard tears XD
>"leftist hypocrisy"
>COLBERT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums literally is no different from niggers now.

Looks like Amy Schumer has slimmed down a bit. Good for her.

Are we violating his first amendment rights?
>nextdoor neighbor owns a store
>usually buy from him
>one day he goes full retard and reveals himself to be a moron
>stop buying from him and tell others
>it's somehow not okay to do this to a fucking millionaire

retard

Sorry, slip of the fingers

2016 was the year Sup Forums became the jew

this was the point

next time they try another Milo type stunt, they'll be further exposed as hypocrites

pipe down moose fucker

Stop being such a cockholster, OP.

>no one even watches his show
>i mean more people watch than any other show b-but no one watches them anyway
just keep moving that goal post

The meme war has changed.....

We are going to make everything Monsoon come true soon.....

We don't find it offensive, retard. You and your lefty friends do.

And people wonder why ancaps go fashy. They're right.

COLBERT did nothing wrong. Wtf Sup Forums is spinning mental gymnastics trying to justify their SJW-esque tactics.

Wtf has nu-Pol done.

>1 post by this cock holster

>Counter shilling this hard

The damage is done. Either the left will eat one of its own or be exposed for the hypocritical autocrats that they are. No one here gives a shit what Colbert has to say about Trump. It was fun watching how this progressed through social media though. I saw Mark Levin picked it up not too long ago meaning its getting closer to the surface of the tar pit.

what are you talking about he can say all he wants I just want him shot.

youtu.be/LISCjSqkxcQ