Heroin Now Legal in Canada

newswire.ca/news-releases/good-samaritan-drug-overdose-act-becomes-law-in-canada-621367873.html

>possession of opiates now legal

Why is Canada a country full of fucking junkies? Is their country really that fucking shit that they can't keep the needle out of their arm for 15 fucking seconds? Fucking embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81MWIsj2Kmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice!
get in here lads!

this is inadvertently a form of eugenics.

the mentally ill and anti-social gravitate towards heroin, which eventually kills them.

these undesirables are being removed from society.

sauce on vid?

Heroin is a white drug of despair that leads to thousands of overdoses a year if not more.

They are trying to kill us off.

That video is fucking disgusting.

What the fuck is that vomit inducing lardbean doing alive?

ACHIEVABLE JEWESS

If only it were that simple. Many of them live for years and years and years and drag down their family, friends, neighborhoods. Going around stealing and using up social resources, undermining the fabric of society.

> Housing bubble crashes.
> people are depressed.
> People succumbed to using drugs to alleviate depression.
> Income Distribution widens even further.
> Canada becomes more dangerous every passing year.

Seems like a natural flow of things. Thanks Trudeau!

bin that needle.

This law has the opposite effect though, it makes it easier to call 911 to save the life of a junkie. We should be lacing heroin with fentanyl and making it harder to get them to a hospital

fuck ye cunt

SAUCE NOW

Wait.
WHY THE FUCK IS WEED NOT LEGAL
Weedman fucking LIED
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I have never met a person that uses heroin, only heard stories about 2 people actually (1 is the son of a rich car dealer, and the other is a female doctor).

I have sold morphine to my neighborhood fiend and he would shoot himself up with the needle.

Fuck heroin and fuck all drugs that aren't weed.

For those not wanting to read the article it says people who call ambulances for ODing friends won't get charged with possession or parole violations (so they'll actually call).

yes
fentanyl junkies all over east vancouver. fucking hate them dregs of society

SLIPPERY SLOPE

WE MUST LEGALISE WEED GOYS

LOL JUST WEED GAIS NOT LIKE WE GON LEGALISE HEROIN OR ANYFIN

Source on the qt slampiggy?

Just fucking post the sauce already, i cant contain myself.

Nine months of winter. They try to get as many people on social programs as possible. Everything is 2 or 3 times more expensive than here.

>the mentally ill and anti-social gravitate towards heroin, which eventually kills them.
Heroin does not kill instantly but over a period of time and even then Heroin might not kill you. If Heroin kills you then Pablo gave you shit heroin laced with rat poisoning and talcum powder or you have a previous condition which aids in killing you.

You could survive years doing Heroin by itself.
>these undesirables are being removed from society.
Heroin addicts can have children as there are nothing preventing them from knocking a woman up and in fact women go toward troubled men and try to fix them. A woman will go and try to make a Heroin junkie into a Christian husband and get pregnant by them and then when that falls to work they divorce him or he leaves her.

Weed's legal in Colorado
>fittest state
>on the higher IQ end
>Universities researching cures for debilitating diseases and making progress
>Greenest state
>Many rural redpilled areas
>Couple redpilled cities
>Not overpopulated
>Drug problem and crime aren't too bad
I don't even smoke weed and I think it should be legalized everywhere.
I find that weed can be fun sometimes but there are simple reasons that make people stop for a very long time
such as
>it lowers your sex drive
>it makes you eat too much
>it can make you procrastinate

>Fuck heroin and fuck all drugs that aren't weed.
Only a cuck has this mentality.

>Bf >30%
>that nose

sauce??

Btfo you fucking tryhard.

There is literally nothing good about prohibitionist policies.

China is sending it.

>inb4 opium war 2

>You could survive years doing Heroin by itself.
Iggy Pop being the best example. The little fucker outlived Bowie FFS.

Im not even attracted to this fat version of "cash me ouside" yet I always watch the entire webm when posted.

Someone be a damn bro and give sauce now!

SAUCE, YOU FUCKER!

SAUCEEEEEE

Let them overdose, it'll just mean there will be less fucking druggos out there

SAUCE NAO!!!

Why is heroine even illegal to begin with?
> you're not stopping addicts from getting it
> the law doesn't stop people from trying it
> even if it were legal, most people wouldn't want to use it anyway
> AIDS and blood disease rampant
> Treating someone someone with a medical / mental health issue with criminal action totally works, lol.

because aids infested druggies littering needles is disgusting

there are good efforts to purge the heroin addicts, but it still needs more work.

I agree. It's illegal so they do it in the streets and leave their shit everywhere. At the very least give a place for these fucks to do it and keep it out the eye of the public. Vancouver DTES is a fucking cesspool and I hate seeing it everytime I go back.

Small amounts should be decriminalized and treatment should be mandatory for anybody caught with it, but bulk amounts should be highly illegal to discourage distribution.

You're still not solving the black market issue and you will always have competing heroine on the streets that's probably adulterated to shit. You won't see any improvement.

How drugs are best at increasing productivity
>18 months
youtu.be/81MWIsj2Kmc

Because it makes you forget to breathe.

And? Is the law really stopping you from shooting up? Would you try it if it were legal tomorrow?

I'll tell you what's legal, drinking bleach.

I recommend you do that.

How is murder even illegal to begin with?
> You're not stoping murderers from doing it
> The law doesn't stop people from doing it
> Even if it were legal, most people wouldn't want to do it anyway
> Being Murdered in return is rampant
> Treating someone someone with a medical / mental health issue with criminal action totally works, lol.

Clearly you're new here. First you don't even know how to greentext properly, second you have fucking highschool grade levels of arguments. You're a nigger, now GTFO. Heroine is terrible for you, it should never be legal. Perhaps the way the west is treating it isn't the best way, but it should not be legal or encouraged.

I didn't claim it solves it, if that is even possible. There will always be a black market, but making amounts over a certain weight highly illegal with extremely harsh sentencing would lower the supply. Yes, junkies will probably turn to other drugs, but there will be fewer new users of heroine. My problem with allowing legal distribution either via legal markets or the government, is that it makes it too easy to obtain and allow more new users to become addicted, that's not even taking into account the high potential for corruption that such a company or government program would create.

Oh no, people being left alone to do what they want. All freedom lovers must rise up and stop them.

SAUCE YOU MOTHER FUCKER

>still no sauce

Canada, number 1 in healthcare!!! Junkies will be off the streets and in clean facilities getting treatment fir addiction, not being thrown in jail.

she looks like shes picking her ass

need drugs to ignore white genocide

Legalisation is not the same as encouraging, Hans. It shouldn't even be an epidemic to begin with. Clearly the way the west is handling heroine isn't working considering opioid use (and heroine specifically) is on the rise. Your green text is batshit retarded but whatever makes you sleep at night while your wife is being powerhoused by Jamal Abdullah

The whole reason why it's an issue at all is because it's illegal. There are a number of addictive and equally destructive legal things you could be killing yourself with but you don't because you know it's bad for you, to the same extent that even alcoholics do.

If you don't make it easy to obtain, then you're just back to square one. There is incredibly less corruption for decentralized contractors compared to the black market. Anything has the potential to be corrupted. Just don't advertise it. Also harsh penalties on large amounts increases risk which increases price and there will always be demand.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

protip:watch this webm to motley crue's "kickstart my heart"

>Your green text is batshit retarded
You still don't get it. Its the exact same """"argument""" reflected back at you stupid nigger. You're obviously a shill because anyone you respond to ITT is an insult.

>Iggy Pop being the best example. The little fucker outlived Bowie FFS.
GG Allin was a Heroin junkie for 8 years before it finally got to him and by that time he already had a kid.

Thank goodness for Canada.

How the fuck has no one posted the fucking sauce yet? C'mon user think of all the (you)'s you'll get.

Yes decriminalization doesn't work lads, look at Netherlands they have extremely low overdose stats I didn't work their so it won't work anymore, fuckin retards

Duh, it's 2017. Canada is a progressive, free society where you're allowed to shoot up and fuck dogs without fear of government intrusion.

Not only that but they will knock up other junkies. The children they give birth too are addicted to the drug and need to be weaned off it and then these kids get dumped off on other relatives while they go out and get fucked up some more.

No idea how many times I've encountered mixed little drug babies whose grandparents were raising them because the parents are to high to raise their own kids.

PLEASE KILL US. KILL US ALL.

It has pretty much been legal here for a long time now. They have made shoot up places for heroin users and have given junkies heroin for free. They still break into cars and stores and clothing bins to get cash to buy more

aint they those drug places where they can shoot up in a safe enviroment? without worry about getting hassled by cops?

>mfw DUDEWEED becomes DUDEHEROIN
Has that fuck even made weed legal in Canada yet?

America was a better place before Heroine was illegal. I'm not saying that it did anything to improve life, but the war on h has definitely made it way shittier, and women flock to criminals. I know plenty of virgins who have kids now with their junkie in and out of jail bitches. Ultimately, I don't think these drugs being legal makes a society inherently terrible. Shitheads use it either way, it's the illegals who pedal it that ruin cities. They probably should have started with amphetamines before something with literally zero upside like heroine though.

It's more about keeping them wrangled. I work with the homeless/addicts for a living.

While it keeps them on the fix it provides a couple of "For the good of many" benefits. Less police resources dedicated to rousting them from their stupor wherever they decide to crash, less chance of them using a dirty pin to fix so there is less burden on healthcare services down the road.. shit like that.

Communicable disease is insane in the homeless population. I regularly get tested for Hep, HIV, TB, all the fun shit.

Well duh

In a perfect world all drugs would be legal and all gibs outlawed. That way the dregs could kill themselves, and those of us regular folk could recreationally use drugs to improve our experience

So I can get a kawaii gf if I has drugs?
Thank you Internet!!

CANADIANS SOLD ALL THEIR GOLD
TAKE IN TONS OF CHINEESE
TAKE IN TONS OF MUSLIMS

MOABS ARE COMING YOU FUCKING CLOWNS. WE WILL ANNEX THIS SHITTY SMALL POPULATION COUNTRY FOR THE MOTHER LAND

TRUMPAMERICA

>Improve your experience
How about no? However there is plenty of garbage that does nothing but harm you in this world. You're right that the government has no business nannying people and stopping idiots from putting something in their bodies.

SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE

Kawaii, no
cheating crackwhore, yes

It's typed out poorly, but the point I was making is that women will look down on people throwing their lives and future prospects away on h instead of romanticizing the bad boy aspect of it.

lol what? Asians are notorious for their love of heroin

walp time to go to canada and sell some flour cut with detergent as heroin to make some money for prostitutes this summer

Remember when you had to buy pot seeds from Canada?
Like some island or something it was legal so you could do it but it was illegal to send them in the mail or something...shit was nuts.

Then how the fuck do I get a gf?

SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE
SAUCE
>SAUCE

You live in America, go find some drugs and pretend to be a dealer desu.

fucking clickbait, its not legal, dont get my hopes up like that bitch

but I want a kawaii gf

i have proposal, we turn their country into world largest open mine pit and take their minerals, rake the leafs into the pit when finished.

got mine from netherlands, still have them never planted :P

I always had bad luck with Canada. I would just order them from the UK

No one uses heroin anymore when you can get your hands on fentanyl, maybe you'll even overdose and accidentally kill yourself.

Dunno. But she's a qt.

Okay, you know what to do.

I've tried heroin a couple of times. Better than sex!

LOW TEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

Are sluts with smartphones the ULTIMATE red pill?

There are no drugs that are good, you fucking degenerate.

no
having a gf is

This. Junkies live way too long, especially with cops being required to carry narcan to revive them from OD. They are a massive burden on taxpayers and their communities because they are a drain on the heathcare, welfare, and criminal justice systems, as well as causing increased insurance rates from their theft and vandalism. States need to stop being sympathetic to these scumbags and start handing out harsher penalties for possession. 15+ year mandatory sentences would get these fucks off the streets and keep everyone else thinking twice about trying it.

Even then no, having your gf dump you is THE ultimate redpill

Rebounding with a trap gf is the undisputed ultimate redpill

marrying and impregnating your gf(if you're White) is the supreme red pill

Makes sense I suppose. After they get done fucking animals they need harder drugs to help fight off their feelings of shame.