Jews of Sup Forums

For the Jews here how do you reconcile being in a place where nazi symbology is so prominent?

Can a Jew ever not be anymore than a civic nationalist apart from perhaps radically advocating that all Jews be forcefully displaced to Israel?

Do you consider yourself a rebel Jew for being here or just are a traditional conservative and some take it too far here in your eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L58Ae6Nkuxo
youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I'm a traditional conservative, yeah. But some memesters putting up Merchant images and the occasional militant antisemite are nowhere near enough to get under my skin.

Mostly, this place is just too much fun to leave.

>jews
>not in oven
I see the problem

Religious Jew here, I am here because I agree with it. I see the harm that (((they))) do to white societies and I always see other Jews, often unkowingly, subverting and fucking over white people. I still remain true to my faith however and pray every day.

I plan to return to Israel soon and hope we all do the same. We have no place in the West.

And you'd be surprised by how many in the community share my views.

most of them are paid to be here. gotta earn dem hasbara shekels

This, user. And a bumperino

I want to know the story behind that picture lol

Jews are nazis.

jews aren't scared, they're parasites. they only act like victims, that's how they get special grants and power. They even set Israel in a sea of muslims. That's how much protected and fearless they are.

hapa here, sage this 4rth wall shit. just keep it real.

Fucking kike.
>Oven dodger
You'll be the next Anne Frank
> One more paperclip

KYS, fucking jew. Disgusting kike.

>Can a Jew ever not be anymore than a civic nationalist
You do know they sterilize/export blacks in Israel, right?

Is there anyone more jealous of the mischling than a Hapa? Is there anything sadder than one who is both?

I don't think they still sterilize them.

But they were right for doing so.
Everyone below 100 IQ should be sterilized.

I'm jewish on my father's side. He is a smart educated man who has a phd in psychology. My Grandpa on my dad's side who I never met was a WW2 vet who was infantry and saw combat in multiple theaters.

My mom's side is 100% White European Protestant.

I've always been "awake" but lately especially my conundrum of being a half breed has been really bothering me.

I feel as though I have no real heritage or identity to hold on to. Jews won't accept me because I stopped going to Synagogue when I was 5 after my parents divorced. Yet, I know the alt right will never accept me because even though I'm 100% ethnostate hitler did nothing wrong I will never be accepted and worry about being found for being jewish on my dad's side.

It really is quite depressing. Here's a good vid for you goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=L58Ae6Nkuxo

I don't think Israel is best seen as an apartheid regime. Not a good look for American Jews.

Thoughts on Wittgenstein?

you know what man, you're alright.

Nice false flagging, Leftist shitter.

I think Jews can still exist in America, but we must become more open and honest to avoid backlash once those of the Holocaust generation are all dead.

Not jewish, but I know LARPing when I see it

C U L T U R A L L Y I N C O M P A T I B L E

I don't know supposedly he is on of the most influential and important philosophers of the 20th century. I read a biography on him and appreciate his detachment from the wealthy family he had in order to pursue truth. I also understand that he was in essence Bertrand Russell's protege. Apparently he nagged Russell into loving him and then Russell realized he was a genius.

Beyond that I have not read the Tractatus even though I have heard of the basic concepts.

Did you find his views important in your own development? Supposedly his personal view changed from the Tractatus as he approached later life.

Again I don't really know.

I'm a Jew because of my mom's mom. I am a-ok with Nazi symbolism because I acknowledge the evil and hate their ideologies. Most Jews are just brainwashed by the millions of shekels poured into Zionist propaganda, and are conditioned to go along with it or they're labeled as traitors, otherwise they're just unassuming normies. However, the Jews have degraded at a faster rate than the western whites they control, mostly thanks to inbreeding.

Jews are matrilineal, your mother has to be a jew for you to be a jew. I don't think they would ever really consider you part of the tribe

>You fit in with us normal people who don't hate all Jews and aren't sub 80 IQ

that is what I'm saying. However if I ever wanted to be part of the alt right and fight for a white ethnostate if someone looked at my dad's facebook they would sound the kike alarm and I wouldn't belong.

I look white.I don't really know what type of jewish blood I have. I was raised Christian for the better part of my life. Yet, you just know I would never belong.

Well I appreciate the sentiment user. I know there will always be those who criticize me, but I refuse to withhold information about myself. Take me as I am or fuck off. Cheers. Have a listen to one of my favorite songs I workout to for the betterment of the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw

Reform Judaism can be. There is no logical reason for Reform Judaism to be pro-migration and pro- gun control and the culture is as assimilated into the protestant ethic as Judaism gets before losing its own identity.

His dad was a Jew but not his mom and he seemed rather butthurt about it.

Good for you, Moishe. Once all is said and done maybe we can even allow tourism between our countries. We'll have to assign minders to Jew tourists, like the North Koreans do, to stop you from spying and spreading poz, but it may work okay. Have a nice flight to Tel Aviv.

interesting I'll have to look into that.

It's shopped. You can tell by the pixels.

I have jewblood and I'm first to rail on about the kikes. If you don't know how to shitpost get the fuck out of here.

I'm like 1/8th jewish but I still identify myself as one, simply because leftist tolerate my critisism on the holocaust and israel.

The dna that makes jews special flows through dad's actually, bloodlines don't go through women. I'm pretty sure cause I'm jewish from my dad's side too, regular jews can't do vampire/demon face like us.

I'm 1/16th Jewish but don't consider myself as such, was raised Roman Catholic and hate Jews with a passion, I had no idea my grandmother was 1/4 Jewish

I'm 1/8th, so I guess it counts.
Now, let's see...
Pros:
>free discussion of wildly different ideas
>fresh, rarely biased information on current events in foreign counties
>most consistent entertainment out of interwebs sites that I know
>freedom of thought, any opinion is allowed and will be entertained to a fair level, even if you're shilling for something people will attempt proper discussion
Cons:
>some guys are Nazis

Gee I don't fucking know if it's worth it, can't quite wrap my hooknosed blue-eyed black-haired money-grabbing hands-rubbing mind around it

Interesting, the karaite jews patrilineal while the orthodox and conservative are matrilineal while reform just requires one of two parents be a jew.

I don't care much about religion, all I know is that jewish blood is strange blood and as long as political correctness keeps down racial genetics we'll never find out what jews are.

cybersage:660a833231ee9a730bd3b8bf88ca96a1
00000000 :

Any human with Jewish DNA is a dead man walking. The races of the future will eradicate all Jews from the face of the Earth like a T-call looking for a virus.

Look at how fucking subtle this kike is. "You won't believe how many of my peoole don't wanna promote white genocide. We promise we aren't gonna stab you in the back goyim."

Pic related. Never relax

occasional?

If all jews were to live only to study their holy book and detach themselves from material life, like said in such books, nobody would have a problem with you. It really seems unsolvable thou, because for every jew like you there are 6 million who go out of their way to fuck up everyone else's life. It really seems unsolvable, short of a genocide. I really wish there was another way. I realy despise jews as a race, but have great respect for individuals such as Bobby Fisher and brother Nathanael, it takes a great deal of bravery to speak out against one's own evil, especialy when one could profit heavily from perpetrating it.

Feelz for you bro. It must be rough.

00000000 :

No! Reading their evil fucking talmud puts out evil jew energy into the world.

It must be stopped with the stark fist of reality.

Memes, and fascism is aesthetic even if it means the camp.

Reform Jews do not study the Talmud. We make up a majority of American Jews.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

00000000 :

Jews and Israylizs are not no welcome on pol.

Full Stop.

Fuck Off.

Go Home.

No One likes you.

Kill Yourself.

degenerate photoshop intensifies

I fucking hate most jews even though I'm a jew myself. I hate everything about them. I hate their cultural marxism their bullshit (((diversity))) they try to force down our throats.

00000000 :

WTF A religious Jew?

Are you full retard?

Do you really believe in Hashem and all that crap.

What a retard.

I thought Jews were supposed to be super intelligent!

00000000 :

The only answer is suicide.

Blame your mother for fucking a Jew.

Are you black?

Otherwise you aren't ethnically jewish

Your mother isn't jewish, therefore you aren't jewish.

>Can a Jew ever not be anymore than a civic nationalist
can an American?
even if we exterminate all the natives and non whites, and become 100% white, we still come from all over Europe, and therefor will never be an ethno national state.

LITERAL mountain Jew.

I wonder how many Nazi larpers on Sup Forums are Jewish or leftist false flaggers. Maybe 40%.

00000000 :

Jew Police.

Logic?

Mom Jew = Jew
Dad Jew = Not Jew

Fucking retarded logic.

the far worse part about that webm is that "hate crime detectives" exist

I understand that, I even posted the same thing after that reply.
Blacks are the real jews was my point.

jews are parasites like fleas to a dog, are you infected by the jew parasite?

>jews cant hate international banking

That's why I'm here.

Jews are the smartest race because they hate Jews.

I don't care about nazi symbology.
I am a white nationalist myself, so I also advocate the banishment of Jews from the west, among other races, with some exceptions to mutts(except for mulattos of course). This will be also good for my national home as they all will be new citizens of Israel, so no conflict here really.
I think that Diaspora Jews have a harder time being anything but civic nationalists, because their culture is garbage.
I'm not much of a Jew obviously, so I wouldn't consider myself a rebel.

1/16th isn't that much jew bro. Pic related

Are you using a proxy? That doesn't even make sense.

I know it's ironic or not aimed at me, but the George soros kind

No, what kind of proof you want? I can post a timestamp from my phone if you insist but fyi I'm very lazy.

Have you taken the Sabbatean/Frankist redpill yet? That's the real problem.

Idk what that is. I don't believe in the Jewish religion to any extent though, so I probably won't.

Multiculturalism will be the death of Israel within one hundred years, White gentiles are Israel's only allies. Latin America, Africa and Asia don't give a fuck about Israel and niether do Hispanic, Asian and Black demographics. When White people become minorities in their own countries, many of them with large muslim populations hostile to Israel's existence, Israel will become an international priah; especially since Israel is a ethnic nationalist state. Muslim attitude toward Israel will never change, because of how the religion is structured and because Israel is in control of the third most holy site in Islam. And Israel is sorrouned by Muslims who will eventually overrun Israel. Time is on Islam's side. This is why I think Jewish hostility to White gentiles is suicidal.

>I've always been "awake" but lately especially my conundrum of being a half breed has been really bothering me.

Given your ancestry and family, how did you awaken? I'm Anglo, and it took me into my late 20s, user. Was it somehow easier? I'd imagine more difficult, blood being blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA

Until the psychopaths are removed, we're all doomed to the same unending tragedy.

>this place is too much fun
You're doing it wrong you fucking casual

Don't call yourself a jew, don't cut your kids, don't give jews special treatment (unless it's negative). Congratulations, you're not a jew.

my dad is actually redpilled as fuck. He's an old boomer but he alludes to being redpilled on the jq and he gave me "creature from jekyll island" in my teens.

I started watching alex jones and david icke back in the early 2000s and moved on from there.

Look, in end, the only reason we are all so antisemitic is because a lot of Jews today are equally as militant in their need to control the narrative pertaining to race or any other topic that might implicate their community, whilst being incredibly anti white. The fact that weve accepted le based jews like Molymeme or Milo shows that we aren't as antisemitic as you all think we are. We aren't stormfags. We want Jews to respect whites and not always try to undermine us in our own nations with your people schemes.

>Multiculturalism will be the death of Israel within one hundred years, White gentiles are Israel's only allies
Uh huh. Ever hear about how the so-called Saudi "Royal" family are secretly Jewish? Or ever hear about how most of the ruling class of Turkey, and we're talking upwards of a million people, are all Donmeh Jews? Wonder why ISIS never attacks Israel? I think you need to revisit things.

I think that at least some of us Jews are not anti White and the question is if any of us can make our voices heard outside of here.

>Not enjoying pain
And you call others casual

You may operate the oven.

There are no Jews on Sup Forums. Any claims to the contrary is degeneracy.

Now fuck off

All Jews are to be immediately deported from Sup Forums. I am signing the Executive Order ASAP

You've got a high IQ and predispositions to being successful business people . Create media companies that goes against the current self destructive status quo. Be like a less extreme and more subversive version of Brietbart

More subversive how?

If I was a Jew I'd be on Sup Forums. Goys are hilarious.

I dunno, you're the Jew. I'm sure you can figure it out.

*Goyim

>1 post by this ID

If she makes that face when she gets fucked that'd be awesome

>Jews are masochists that have a persecution complex which explains their attraction to Nazis and other cults that hate them.

It's where we go to self-hate and talk about niggers. It's cathartic.

Im not a jew, but I dont mind the nazi symbols

hi

God has not given you Israel, you fuckers stole it , hope you get nuked when you go back or kys
Kill the kikes
race war now !!!

Reverse google image shows this as being "Pepe the Frog Jew"